Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DubhekarYour feedback matters!
I have fever for many days so what can I do for this. Tell me some medicine so that I attend my classes regularly.
Sir. Continuous cough from past one week, especially in nights very high and not able to sleep also. Throughout pain, headache from past 3days. Nights it is become difficult to breath also because of high cough and cold effect. Whole night only coughing and no sleeping. Please suggest the best. Thank you.
I am 28 year old male, I think I have break smooth tissue of scalp (during playing cricket in 2009 in left side, after that stop cricket and in 2011 on right side) since last 5 year back and I am facing problem of headache, balance (vertigo) during moving neck right, left, up and down and during walking. Also problem in jaw during talking and eating also, nothing seen in mri of brain and spinal cord,Please suggest what should I do.
I am 55 years old suffering from throat infections and infections on tongue and frequently coming infections. Please suggest recovery.
The difference in the size of my flaccid and erect penis is of about 4.5 inches. Why is that? And is it normal?
I have suffering fot piles from last 3 years. I was discus many of doctors in that period and use many of medicine as discussed with doctors. But still not any effect shown.
I am a 23 year old male. I had unprotected sex with my gf on 28th of May, 2016. Though I didn't enter her fully, my penis did touch her vagina walls. Around 2 weeks later, she had her periods. But since two days, She complained of some dizziness and weakness. On 25th of June, 2016 she did a pregnancy test and it showed 2 lines on the T part of the test kit. Can she be pregnant? Please advice.
How does it will take to regain normal erection if erectile dysfunction is caused due to excessive masturbation and what is the appropriate treatment for this problem.
My 4 year old child is suffering from allergic rhinitis. She has cough especially at bed time, no matter whichever season is. Coughing only controlled only by nasal steroid spray duonase (taking for almost past one and half year) prescribed by Doctor. As we shifted so please suggest nearby specialist (vasant vihar/kunj)
Hi my wife is having gastric problem when she eats something always gas is formed and she has to go 2- 3 times to toilet. Pls assist me and suggest good diet for her.
Hi doctor, I am patient of diabetes please doctor give me solution of this problem and I have some fever from 3 days.
I am 22 years, and I haven't a sleep since 2 days , because of this I suffer from severe headache, I tried also some home remedies but it didn't work, what can I do, please help me.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.