Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dravid Tejal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dravid TejalYour feedback matters!
Hi Recently I observed that sperm is coming out along with urination and also my penis is not getting harder and having early ejaculation problem. Kindly suggest. I am still unmarried.
Am 26, please help me in enlarging my penis size. I understand my 5" is enough. But I wanna increase the size. please suggest working Medicine.
I am suffering from constipation, stomach burn and pain, hyper acidity since last two years. What should I do?
Sometime I feel that my penis size is small, so I want to increase my penis size, is it possible for me? Please reply me.
I masturbate twice regularly. I am unmarried now. Next year I am going to be married. What problem can I face?
Body odour is a problem faced by a lot of people from all walks of life. It usually arises from the combination of sweat and living bacteria that naturally dwell in the human body. There are certain factors that are usually responsible for triggering it. Thick fabrics, stress, dietary habits that include excess caffeine intake, use of onions and garlic in the daily diet, or excess fat in the body are just a few to name. The most annoying of all body odours are smelly armpits! However, it is usually possible to keep the odour at bay. Here’s how we can control it.
Daily habits to practise
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. It allows the body to free itself from the toxic products, which contribute to the chemical formations that arise as a foul smell.
- Eat a lot of green vegetables and less amounts of onions, garlic and chillies in the diet, which will obviously increase sweat secretion.
- Avoid too much of caffeine and alcohol, which contribute heavily as stimulants of the sweat glands.
- Try to remain stress free; practice yoga and meditation as daily habits to keep your mind at a balance.
How do we recover from it?
The people, who generally do not have a healthy dietary or living habit, have to start living by the rules to get rid of this problem. Groom yourself:
- Start exercising to release your body from that extra load, remember to shower after exercising, as accumulation of sweat will again form an ally to the problem.
- Keep your underarms shaved. Although it is still not conventional for the men in the society to do so, it is very important, as there is more aggregation of bacteria around places where we have hair on the body. So shaving or trimming your armpit hair will definitely prove to be worthy.
- Maintain hygiene. Keep yourself clean and wear fresh clothes.
- Wear perforated fabrics that let your skin breathe, like silk and cotton.
If all the above mentioned steps have been followed, and the problem still persists, do not hesitate to see a doctor to strike a list of diseases off the list which also manifest in this problem, like hyperthyroidism, diabetes, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), leukaemia, tuberculosis and others. Maintain a healthy environment around you, follow a few simple steps, and enjoy a happy living. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.