Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Shishir ParataneYour feedback matters!
Sir! I am 18 years of age I really suffer a lot of pimples on my face and black spots. Can you give proper advice how to reduce sir I am really concerned about my face!
Hi, I am having too much hair fall in these days, an am student and studying engineering and I stay in hotel, so what can I do for this hair fall? How could I control this?
sir, i facing problem with negative thought with every situation and afraid to death related words or anything.
सर मेरी उम्र 23 वर्ष है मैं बहुत दिनों से गुटखा का सेवन करता था,जो कि मैंने 2 वर्ष पहले बन्द कर दिया था। लेकिन अभी भी मेरा मुँह नही खुलता कभी कभी मुह खोलने पर बहुत दर्द होता है मैं कुछ भी नही खा पा रहा हूँ कृपया उपचार बताएं।।।
I have desktop job my tummy was increasing day by day nd I have seen medium size pimple type clots was there. Pls help me.
I have diabetics for the first time recently and my doctor advised me glimp-m1 medicine. recently I seen an advertisement that one medicine ime-9 approved by govt. Is suitable for the same. It is 3 months course and do not take medicine after the course. Pls advise this medicine is suitable for me and my wife who is taking diabetics medicine for the last 2 years. Pls help. Thanks.
I am 16 year old my height is not much more but can I do for my height I am an volleyball player so I need much height for my game.
Hello doctor my self lekhani I am 30 year old married woman and I have week Ness and hair fall problem last six months what should I do.
I am 30 years ca working women 5.3" height and 39 kg weight need to gain 6/7 kg weight fast please advise.
I am 25years old I have a problem in face like acne, I consult a doctor she give d'acne cream in will not effective, and then as per your doctor instruction I uses safi syrup. Till now the some problem alive. What to do.
I feel tired most of the time. Can't sleep at night. Cant get up during the day. There is lot of tension in my muscles esp legs, limbs, neck and shoulders. Less concentration and interest in things.
Hello Sir, My girlfriend is 30 years old. We never had sex. She is having irregular period problem. Most of time during her period time a little amount of blood came out for a certain time on 1st day, then it stopped. After 1 or 2 days her period run normally. She does not consult any doctor yet. I told her to visit a gynecologist, but she did not listen. I always worry for her.
I am 20 years old and my hair fall is continously increases can you tell me any precautions to stop this.
Hello I am 15 years old girl and I am very much insecure about my height I am just 5 feet and want to increase. My height with regular exercise and daily diet what should I do can you please help me out.
My D.O.B is 16th July 1988 according to which I will be of the age 29 soon. Currently my weight is 65 kg and height is 5'4.I have been diagnosed with PCOD long back and had been taking medicines like femilon etc for year or soo. But now since recently I got married in Feb 2017. I am planning for my first issue so need guidance on the same certain parameters like firstly when is the best time for it? Secondly do I need to take some hormones, vitamins and medicine for the same? What treatment do I need to undergo?
I have a lump in my left hip area. It is slightly black in colour and no pain. I had a consultation with the doctor. Doctor said that I need not to worry, it would be a fatty lump. How I can able to confirm that I dont have any cancerous lump. Please guide me.
I am suffering from extreme throat pain. It starts just before 12 hours and now it is in its maximum level. I am feeling very much pain while drinking hot water also. But I do not have any other problems like headache, fever, body pains and cold.
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
8. Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.