Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dr.Shishir Paratane
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Shishir ParataneYour feedback matters!
Hello I am suffering from kidney stone from past 3 months. I was also operated one for same. For some reason stone is getting formed in my body within a very sort span of time, after I started with medication. So 1st new stone was formed after 10 days of surgery 2nd new stone was formed after 25 to 30 days of surgery and now the latest new stone is formed after 2 months. I currently have 5 stones in my body and 3 stones are already removed. Quick formation of stone is normal? I am really worried Is there bay remedy to this I am already on vaccination.
Hey dr? My self sahil and I have stomach pain last 3days and I do not know y this pain come and one more thing I have high fever so pls tel me any medicine.
I have digestion issue. If I eat vada pav or any besan ka item its not suit me. Even normal vegetable when I eat its create problem for me.
Hello sir /mam Mera weight bahot kam hai Aur mujhe weight badhana hai So. Is there any medicine and powder available for weight gain? Thanks.
Does amino acid and whey protein cause any problem in blood? I want to get mh class 1 medicals done. My blood test each and every report should ne normal. So does amino acid and whey protein cause any problem?
Male 47 years 79-80 kgs on regular morning walk and exercises fr one hr but whenever I climb steps there r crack crack sounds in my right knee. Aftr meeting orthopaedician, I took tendowell tablet twice fr two months but nothing improved. Pl advice.
Hard, crystalline deposits in the kidney which cause pain in the stomach are known as a kidney stones. The condition is common among people between the ages of 30 to 60. Made of various minerals and salts present in the urine, they stick conjunctly to form small pebbles which circulate in the kidney. Medically known as nephrolithiasis, kidney stones are also referred to as renal colic, in advanced stages, when they tend to cause severe pain.
Causes of Kidney Stones:
Kidney stones are essentially made of calcium, ammonia, uric acid and cysteine. Such superfluous products when present in the blood, occasionally form crystals that accumulate inside the kidneys. With time, those crystals form a hard pebble-like chunk which eventually lead to kidney stones.
Not drinking sufficient fluids is often attributed as a common cause for kidney stones. Yet oftentimes, certain medications that you may use also tend to increase the levels of unwanted substance in the urine. Once formed, the kidney stones pass through the urinary system (namely the bladder, kidneys and their tubules) where sometime they get stuck, consequently leading to the condition.
Some tiny stones go unsuspected and pass out painlessly during urination. But quite fairly, kidney stones obstruct a part of the urinary system which include:
Ureter: the tube which connects the kidney to the bladder
Urethra: the final tube from which the urine passes
Such obstructions can cause grievous pain in the groin and abdomen and at times, lead to UTI (urinary tract infection). Urinary tract infections affect the kidneys, tubes and the bladder and cause discomfort and pain.
Also, a grievous data estimates that around half the people who experience kidney stones are likelier to face them again within the subsequent 5 years.
Most kidney stones are miniscule and they smoothly pass through your urine. Yet some become large and require medications at home. Even larger stones require ultrasound or laser energy to be shattered. Keyhole surgery (a minimally invasive surgery that is carried out with the help of an incision, very small in size and with the help of special techniques and instruments such as fibre optics) may be also opted for as an alternative treatment.
Today morning, my sister's menses has started. After that she started feeling uneasy. Then pain in and around stomach and also she was having difficulty in breathing. What is the cause for it?
I have recently started getting pain while passing stools and sometimes it bleeds as well. The pain remains till first half of the day and subsides by night. The pain is just inside the anus opening and due to which its impossible at times to sit continuously and have to walk to ease out the pain. It feels like as if there is some wound which has come up inside and gets aggravated in morning after passing stools.
I have some infection in my throat there Re white yellow bumps like things which is irritating me there is no other symptoms like fever pain etc only throat irrigation.
Hi I have lite pimples I am going for chemical peeling and I got tan on my face how to remove it by naturally I am full fare but I got tan how to recover my colour please tell me.
Hlo sir. I have some problem facing by me. My all friends have good height as 6 feet why my height is smaller.
I get lot of dreams without head and tail in the night and sometimes in the daytime too. I hardly get good sleep without dreams right from my adolescent age. Now I am 67. I read books on spirituality and philosophy during daytime. Night I watch TV news and serials. Please suggest something so that I can get sleep without dreams. By the way I snore in the sleep most of the time.
I am 8 weeks post partum (c section). I am breast feeding my 2 month old except one time at night which I use bottle feed (just once a day). My weight is 75 kgs. And height 5'4" I am on 1800 calorie diet n I am exercising burning 200-250 calories 5 times week.(30 min walk: 150-200 cal and 30 min strength workout with 1.5 pound weights and burning 50-60 cal) My weight is not even dropping by one gram.(My pre pregnancy weight was 65) Pls guide.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.