Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod RodeYour feedback matters!
She is 4 month baby. Having capillary hemangioma in right eye. It can be treated by medicines or a lasik is required immediately?
Delivering a baby is a painful, but also a pleasurable moment for the mother. But if the delivery is done through a C-section surgery or what is more commonly termed as Caesarean delivery, the pain is not felt during the actual delivery since the woman in under anaesthesia. However, the real challenge is to recover from the operation. The first week is particularly critical. Here are some things you can do to manage it with less discomfort:
- The first few hours, naturally, you will be under close observation till you fully regain conscience if it was a general anaesthesia. If only the lower portion was numbed for the surgery, then also the feelings in the legs etc. will return within a few hours.
- You will start breastfeeding you baby; wear comfortable clothes so that you can feed the baby without any discomfort. If this is the first experience, learn things that you need to know through books or from friends and relatives who would have had a C-section earlier.
- You may feel more comfortable in a recliner than a flat bed. Most hospitals should be able to provide you one.
- You might be better off with a heater pad of your own, since your back may be aching considerably and bringing down the pain is essential.
- Wearing a binder around your tummy is another suggestion given by many women who have had a C-section delivery; besides helping with easing the pain, it also prevents the tummy from bulging, which you would want to avoid.
- Follow the obstetrician’s advice on having a shower and also on resuming some of your physical activities without hurting the stitches or the sutures.
- By Day 3, you should be able to resume eating your normal diet; in many cases, it could be earlier than that.
- Do take care to avoid lifting anything heavy. The heaviest object you can lift is your baby. Make your husband or any other person to help you through this period to avoid any complications later.
- How about medicines? If you are already on any kind of medication and if you had stopped any of them due to the surgical procedure, check with the doctor and resume taking the medicines.
- Keep a close watch on the food you eat, particularly since you will also be nursing your baby. Don’t hesitate to consult the doctor on things you may be fond of, but have to avoid in order to protect the kid from being affected in any way.
Pregnancy and delivery are some of the happiest moments in any mother’s life; so remain cheerful throughout and enjoy the moments. If the delivery has been done through C-section, some of these extra precautions are to be observed to make it easy for yourself to recover fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I'm suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele. Im feeling discomfort and burning sensation. My left testicle lying down and hanging very lower. Is it cause testicular torsion. How to prevent it. I consulted urologist he advised hetrazan and health okay and vitamin tab. And wear scrotal support. It means tight underwear or loose underwear. Which is best.
Cough and cold are very daunting diseases for anyone out there. Especially for people who have a tendency of catching cold easily. Nobody likes to have a runny nose, vigorous cough and fever. But all these symptoms occur when anyone suffers from cough and cold. However, the symptoms get doubled when anyone suffers with Whooping cough. Though any kind of chronic cough can be severe enough but whooping cough is the most panic striking among them all.
What is whooping cough?
Whooping cough begins with a little respiratory illness and includes runny nose, relentless cough. In later stages a development of vivid, copious mucus with the cough and the whoop sound while coughing develops. Whooping cough can be treated safely. If we look at the homeopathic treatment, there are various remedies for whooping cough. But first and foremost, it is very important to boost your immunity. Good immunity helps you to recover faster. Next you need to add nutrition to your diet, which are very important for your health. So intake green veggies and fruits as much as you can. Talking about the homeopathy treatment, yes there are some common homeopathic medicines available, which are prescribed for whooping cough. However, it depends upon individuals and their condition as to which one would be prescribed.
Listed are homeopathic medicines for whooping cough:
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed if anyone suffers with scanty and prolific cough along with difficulties in chest or lung. The patient may get mucus with cough, but it hardly comes out. As a result, the patient might end up vomiting in an effort to expel the mucus. The cough can be worse in this case, and the patient might feel breathless often. This medicine is prescribed in such a condition when the chest is filled with mucus, but it barely comes out.
- Drosera: This medicine is prescribed when a person experiences convulsions of coughing and ends up having cyanosis and shortness of breathing. The cough will be worse, especially at night, and the patient may end up vomiting. There is a chance of getting cramps in feet and hands while coughing.
- Belladona: This is a very common medicine for whooping cough, which is usually prescribed in the early feverish stages of whooping cough. If taken properly, it can be effective in terms of curing the illness.
Mostly in the coughing stage, patients may face violent cough with red nose and bulging out of eyes, there can be abdominal pain too. Severe irritation in larynx and headache too are noticed in this period. All the above mentioned homeopathic medicines are likely to be used in treating whooping cough infection. However, it is advised to consult a homeopathic doctor before starting any treatment.
I have acidity problem every day I have acidity problem since last four year what can I do please tell.
Good Morning Doctor I have a Dark Circle for many years. 12 Laser setting are given of my dark circle of interval of 15 days period before 2 years back. But results are not there dark circle are persistent. What are the best solution of my dark circle are permanently fade?
What should be the diet for a glowing and healthy skin. And what should be the diet for no acidity. Please tell me sir.
My wife is pregnant (6 weeks) and we want to do abortion . What will be the best medicine and procedure to be followed.
Hlo , My question is how to gain weight fast. Because my weight is to low so I need to gain weight fast.
Helo doctor I am 25 years old ,my height 4.5 inches, my weight 68 kg ,my face have many black spots, And I have 11 month baby, after delivery I was little fat but over belly, so I am very same for my belly, every person told are you pregnant? So please help me doctor How to reduce my belly And which cream used my face.
Pregnancy period ke kitne din baad or pehle ho sakti hai ? please help me because my period is too late.
I Have A Suffering From Fever Since Last Three Day So I What Can Do Please Help Me Please Please place place.
I get viral and dengue in June month now I am ok but my face color is gone I will get black shade now this is September month I can not achieve my color please suggest me sir?
Here is a list of the colors of your urine which conveys how your health is.
1) Colorless or transparent - If you are having colorless pee, then it means you are drinking just a lot of water. You can afford to reduce it.
2) Pale straw color - It is the normal, healthy color, which indicates that you are well-hydrated.
3) Transparent yellow - Having transparent yellow pee is normal. But you might want to add an extra glass of water to your day.
4) Dark Yellow - An indication that although you have normal hydration, you should still consider having some more water regularly.
5) Amber or Honey Color - It is an indication of decreased hydration. So, go ahead and drink some water right away.
6) Syrup or Brown Ale Color - Can be an indication of severe dehydration or liver disease. Consult your doctor if it persists.
7) Pink to Reddish - Beets, blueberries or rhubarb can be fruits that can cause pinkish urine. But if you haven't eaten them, then it might be blood or a sign of infection. It is recommended that you contact a doctor.
8) Orange - Indication of dehydration or a liver or bile duct condition. Consider discussing it with a doctor.
9) Blue or Green - A result of genetic condition or food dye. You can contact your doctor to ascertain the reason. Usually, it is harmless.
10) Foaming - Fizzing or foaming pee isn't actually a problem, if occasional. But otherwise, it might indicate kidney troubles. Consult a doctor accordingly.
If you have any further questions on issues, click on 'consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have constant pain in my heart followed by anxiety. I am sure it's not gaseous because I don't have any issue regarding my digestive system. Please help me out.
I am having hair fall from last 3-4 years. But now its bothering me. I am having itching on my scalp all the time, even if I apply hair oil. And huge amount of hair falling. Whenever I comb. I get h bunch of hair. And I feel a little pain in th scalp in th back side. Please provide me some medication. And what can b the reason?
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hair.