Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi. My age is 25 and height is 5'8" I am very thin and want to gain some weight. So you suggest me some medicine or something else. Waiting for your response.
Hello Doc I am 7 weeks pregnant I had my sonography done today my sac diameter is 6.8 and no fetus or no heartbeat observed are there still hopes? Or need to terminate the pregnancy.
Common Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections Every Woman Should Know
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications.