Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Doshi Sandesh J.
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Doshi Sandesh J.Your feedback matters!
I have redness in my eyes for over about 3 months, I consulted from many doctors, they gave medicines but there is no improvement at all What should I do? Redness is only in right eye.
I have farsightedness. Is there a chance that my baby also get same problem in future. If yes then what precautions should I take.in my family nobody has eye problem except me.
LASIK is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision.
- No need of glasses: You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
- Goodbye contact lenses: LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.
- Quick results and recovery: This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
- Improved vision: A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
- Long- lasting outcomes: A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
I have red eyes for many days and its redness is increasing due to sun light.. So what can I do for this problem?
My loving father is 78 years old and he is suffering from Cataract, eye disease. Kindly suggest the best cure for him.
I Am Facing Red Eye Problem For 2 Days. I Don't Go To Any Doctor And Don't Use Any medicine Yet. Is Anything Serious? Should I Check It Up?
What crying does to your body
Do you know that every little activity that you perform on a daily basis impacts your body? what you eat, how long you sleep and even every tear you shed affects your body. Most people are aware of how their body reacts to major activities, like exercising, but few are aware of how the body reacts when they cry.
While you are generally concerned with the mental cause and effect of crying, have you thought about what crying does to you physically? tears are not always shed when a person is upset. Tears are a body's way of expressing itself as well as protecting itself. Everything from a happy ending in a movie to a dust particle in the eye can make you tear up.
There are essentially three kinds of tears. Basal tears and reflective tears help keep the eyes lubricated and irritant free respectively. It is the psych tears, which we commonly refer to as crying, that come as emotional responses.
Crying might be a sign of emotional stress and pain but if you are wondering how it harms your body, the answer is that it does not. Crying does not harm one's body physically. In fact it does better than harm to your body, purely physically speaking. Here's how-
- when you cry, your tears help your eyes remain clear.
- it also has anti-bacterial properties that keep your eyes clean.
- your eyes remain properly hydrated thus reducing any kind of irritation. You might feel dehydrated after a while due to the loss of water and salt.
- even the excess manganese in your body gets washed out through tears.
But for some, the act of crying can cause medical complications. It can lead to fits or can cause an acute shortness of breath. For those with severe heart conditions, there can be a cardiac pain. Crying can take a toll on your body if you have certain medical conditions. For most people crying does more good for their body than harm.