Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dopeshwarkar
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. DopeshwarkarYour feedback matters!
Can the Ayurveda medicines lower the LDL levels in few months or the allopathic medicines have to be taken simultaneously along with the Ayurvedic medicines, if yes which are the Ayurvedic medicines which help in lowering the LDL levels in the blood & can the plague already present in the arteries be cleared by these medicines.
Doctor. Actually I consulted. The cardiologist. In vellore, and also in hyderabad. They said that. My pumping is little bit low. Please help me with better solution!
I am a heart patient. I had a open heart surgery before 3 years. Recently I had a lot of blood flowing during periods daily. Why is this happening? I use clopitab A 150, Conpride M 1, lipicure 40, tenelife M, Prolomet Xl 50, telmiford 20, B joy plus, Syngaba M75. What is the reason for this?
My mother is 64 year old from last one week she is facing breathing problem along with high bp, sugar and obesity after consulting doctor and her xray report doc said there water in her lungs and heart has grown broader. Please help me out is things going correct?
Sir, My age is 45 years. I am suffering from sugar for last 15 years. Now I am suffering from very high blood sugar. Fasting 275 and pp 375. I am taken glymet and piosis 30 mg twice a day. What can I do now. Thanks.
I am 39 male, serum cholesterol 231, LDL 158, HDL 43, TGL 148, VLDL 29, FBS -92, BP 110/70 do I need to take medicine for cholesterol control.
Neck pain ,back side of the center of chest, gas problem and severe acidity problem, diagnosed as hiatus hernia, spondlysis, knee pain osteo arthritis, diabetes, heart blocks- already on allopathy medication - glimpride-1 mg - 1-0-0, glycomet 500 mg-1-1-1, Pan-40- 1-0-1, Seloken 12. 5 mg- 1-0-0, ismo-20 mg-1-0-0, clopid75 mg-0-1-0, Tricheck 20 mg -0-0-1, Attorvas statin 10 mg--0-0-1,- My B.P- 120-80- after medication is 110-70, sugar level- 110- fasting ,170 post lunch, My HDL-44, LDL-42, serum total cholesterol-100, triglycerides-72 ,hb1c-10.8,HGB- 11.6, is there any permanent treatment for any of these problems, how do one take treatment along with allopathy. Sincere verified advice.
I am 35 years old I can't sleep well. At the time of heart beat is high, fear, stomach ache and sweat on palm, head ache. I had checked my heart but it's normal. I also gone to the neurologist, but never feel well.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.