Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Doles
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DolesYour feedback matters!
Mujhe Bahut weakness hoti hai .hath pairo me dard rhta hai jyada der khada nhi rha jaata. Ubasi aati hai Bahut jyada .saadi ko 3 mahine hue hai .periods bhi irregular hai. 45 days ka gap ho rha hai .blood 10gm count hua hai.
Hi, My age is 25 years last month on 23rd I got periods this month I have not got yet do I need to do the pregnancy test. I was taking treatment to conceive and usually I get periods within 28 days please suggest me.
Sir my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (17 week) there HB 9gm/DL in this condition pregnancy held in normal.
Today I had unprotected sex with my bf accendiently. What should I do now. Please reply asap. I am very scared. Please advice me what contraceptive I should take so that there shouldn't be chance of pregnancy.
One of my inner labia is noticeably bigger than the other. I am a virgin. I am not sexually active. I have noticed it when I was 13 years old. Doctor Please tell me its normal or not? I am so worried. Please help.
Hello. I got married before 3 yrs. And till now I do not have any child. Every month my wife periods increases 5 to 6 days up. Why this happen? Means last month my wife menstrual cycle was on 25th of june. And now on this month it came on 30th july. My sperm analysis report is good. And my wife hormones test report is also good. Then what is the matter? Why she is not conceiving? Why she is not getting pregnant. What shall we do.
10 benefits of unripe green papaya
Green papaya comes fully loaded with health benefits for the presence of vital nutrients like vitamin c, b and e along with potassium, fiber, magnesium and minimal calories in it. Read ahead 10 amazing benefits of unripe green papaya for better health and vitality -
1. Aids digestion: green papaya contains a digestive enzyme namely papain that supplements for lack of gastric juice. It renders benefits in cases of intestinal irritation and excessive mucus in stomach.
2. Soothes inflammation: green papaya has anti-inflammatory properties for benefitting patients of asthma, osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has vitamin a that decreases lungs' inflammation in smokers. Fresh green papaya juice can also treat inflamed tonsils.
3. Eliminates toxins: the laxative fibers of green papaya get entangled with cancerous toxins and eliminate them via bowel movements. It also renders relief from constipation, piles and diarrhea.
6. Eases menstrual pain: consumption of unripe papaya contracts womb's muscles for easy and regulated menstrual flow. It also prevents menstruation cessation.
7. Controls bowel movements: green papaya is anti-parasitic and anti-amoebic in character thus is able to regulate bowel movement that consequently eases constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers, heartburn and gastric problems.
8. Prevents heart ailment: green papaya maintains regulated blood flow and keeps check on the sodium content present in the body. This reduces the chances of heart ailments.
9. Dissolves extra weight: green papaya is full of vitamin a, c and e for trimming down extra pounds.
10. Develops mammary glands: the enzymes present in green papaya develop mammary glands and increases the production of breast enhancing hormones. Its content of vitamin a stimulates the secretion of ovarian estrogen and female hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after 12 months of unprotected intercourse. For women aged 35 and older, inability to conceive after 6 months is generally considered infertility. Repeated pregnancy loss (2 or more spontaneous pregnancy losses) can also be considered infertility. Recent estimates indicate infertility affects 10-15 percent of the population in their childbearing years.
If you experience recurrent pregnancy loss, or if you have not been able to become pregnant within a year (six months if the woman’s age is over 35, 2-3 months if over 40), then you may benefit from assessment and treatment by a reproductive endocrinologist - a doctor with a special interest, training and expertise in the area of infertility. It’s a state that results in the abnormal functioning of the male or female reproductive system.
The causes for infertility could be:
Male factor - erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory dysfunction, problems with quality, count and quantity of semen
Female factor - tubal factor, ovulatory problems, abnormality of uterus, hormonal imbalance
The prime symptom is very obvious i.e. unable to have baby despite of having sex without any contraceptives.
Factors affecting fertility:
Age: Female fertility gradually declines in the 30s, particularly after age 35. Each month that she tries, a healthy, fertile 30-year-old woman has a 20% chance of getting pregnant.
Smoking: It increases risk of getting infertile and reduces the chances of treatment.
Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is said to lower the sperm count in men.
Obesity: An overweight person has a higher chances of having sperm abnormality.
Workout: Less or very heavy work out is said to increase the chances of infertility.
Mental Stress: Studies suggests that ovulation and sperm production may be affected by mental stress. If at least one partner is stressed it is possible that the frequency of sexual intercourse is less, resulting in a lower chance of conception.
Sexually Transmitted Infections can also adversely affect the fertility of a person.
When to take further advice and course of action?
In case the women trying to conceive is less than 35 years of age, then 12 months and if more than 35 years, then in 6 months itself one needs to get in touch with the Specialist/Reproductive Endocrinologist/Gynaecologist or a Urologist for a complete diagnosis.
Many cases of apparent infertility are treatable. Infertility may have a single cause in one of the partners, or it could be the result of a combination of factors in both men and women.
There are many treatments available that improve the chances of having a baby. Such treatments include:
Drugs for fertility
Surgery in some cases
Also one the oldest form of medications such as Ayurveda as well as Homeopathy is said to have a wonderful treatment of Infertility. With the developments in medical sciences, there are lot of treatments available; however, such treatments sometimes become the victim of their own success causing multiple births – Two, Three or may be more.
Some Assisted Treatments are:
In Vitro Fertilization
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
Donation of Sperm or Egg
Electric or Vibratory Stimulation to achieve ejaculation
Surgical Sperm Aspiration
It is important to understand the complete treatment before going ahead and be aware of the possible outcomes and be psychologically ready.
Please do not keep it to yourself and consult an expert. Never go for self medication!