Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dnyanoba BhaskarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a diabetic and high blood pressure patients. How I control my sugar level and blood pressure? Pls give me some advice.
Hi Please give some hints We are newly married. If we use condom For sexual relation for every time at least upto one year 1) is there any problem ? Bcz we don't have any baby plan due to thyroid. 2) if we use coconut oil for sexual relation many times but not always . Is there any problem ?
I'm suffering from body pains from two days and head ache. I bought Dolo 650 and had it but the symptoms are still there. What could it be?
I am 62 years old always feels sleepy. My blood sugar between 150 to 200 and blood pressure too. Recently I check up my HBA1C that is 9 Please advice.
I have ed and pe problem. Dont get get hard erection easily and then ejaculate fast. Age 48, lots of travelling job. Having hypothyroid since 8 years.
Hello, My current uric acid level is high based on blood test. Can anybody advice me on what type of diet to be taken to prevent uric acid levels from rising up. Thanking you.
I have hypo thyroid problem last 1years n my weight going 75kg to 85kg.i am trying to loose my weight but I can not.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am suffering from high heel pain. Can't stand more than 5 mins properly. My stomach is full. Feeling like acidity. My diet is getting low. Uric acid is high. Appx above 8. Why In my uric body is high? I have heard somewhere that high uric acid lead to failure kidney function. Is it true? Right now am having daily" allopurinol tables" Zyloric 100 mg. And earlier was Log out SR 250 mg Please advice proper medicine, diet chart. And other steps Thanking you Navin.
I am 49 yrs old. I am diebetic since last 10 years. Presently I am taking one tab xilia m2forte at morning and at night before food xilia m2 from emcure. Now I workout everymorning for 1, 1/2 hours. Now my diebetis under control. I want to change my drugs to a new generation drugs so that side effects can be minimised.
Is there any medicine elopathic/homeopathic/ayurbedic for permanent cure of diabetic. My fbs 120 &ppbs 180.please provide me the solution ?
I am on thyrox75 +calcium, took fomoterol fumarate inhaler earlier. Is there a connection between hypothyrodism and asthma? calcilytics?
What can be the cure of the following tests A.uric acid =7.2 B.triglycerides=269 Vldl=53.8 C.protein total=8.89 D.serum globulin=4.49 E.=25 oh vit. D total=120.
Sir when I go on flight I get omitting sensation. Even on bus and on any diesel cars. If I self drive my car I am not getting it. This problem to me since childhood. This is also there to my children also. But in flight they don't get. My age is 56 and I am a BP patient since 10 years and a diabetic since 5 years. I am taking telma 80 mg once and metformin 1000 mg twice and my weight is 110 kgs. Both BP and sugar normal. I want to go on flights regularly. Pl suggest some medicine. I will be very helpful to me.
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, I believe, five of the best strategies to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits in kids would be :
1. Have regular family meals.
2. Serve a variety of healthy foods and snacks.
3. Be a role model by eating healthy yourself.
4. Avoid battles over food.
5. Make eating a playtime and probably a way of spending quality time with your kids.involve them in the process.
Kids who take part in regular family meals are also:
- more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, and grains
- less likely to snack on unhealthy foods
- less likely to smoke, use marijuana, or drink alcohol
You could Follow these basic guidelines:
1. Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine, aiming for the goal of at least five servings a day.
2. Make it easy for kids to choose healthy snacks by keeping fruits and vegetables on hand and ready to eat. Other good snacks include low-fat yogurt, peanut butter and celery, or whole-grain crackers.
3. Serve lean meats and other good sources of protein, such as fish, eggs, beans, soya, tofu.
4. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals so kids get more fiber.
5. Limit fat intake by avoiding fried foods and choosing healthier cooking methods, such as broiling, grilling, roasting, and steaming. Choose low-fat or nonfat dairy products.
6. Limit fast food and low-nutrient snacks, such as chips and candy. But don't completely ban favorite snacks from your home. Instead, make them "once-in-a-while" foods, so kids don't feel deprived.
7. Limit sugary drinks, such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. Serve water and low-fat milk instead.
And above all ----- Be a Role Model Yourself!
The best way for you to encourage healthy eating is to eat well yourself.!!!!
That's all for now, for my next dose(article) ...stay tuned!