Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipti Kadam
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti KadamYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want your precious suggestion for my sex life .me and my boyfriend, both of us want to have a safe sex but we did not know about completely. Can you suggest how could we do a safe sex?
I am 23 years old. My getting severe back pain nd legpanis on my periods 1st day only and im feeling like irritated and committed vomiting on 1st day of my periods, from 2nd onwards im feeling free why this is happening? I getting regular periods exactly for 1 month im getting. I am unmarried and my neighbours saying that you will not become pregnant after marriage because your feeling uncomfortable with periods like that they said. Im feeling sad because of that. I want to know that am I alright for marriage or not.
Hi My Height 5.4 weight 95 kg. It can possible to get pregnant. Eating more meals n oil items snacks.
Hi, My name is Priyanka, I am 26 years old, I had my last periods on 2/5/2016. I usually have 25 days cycle, but still did not got my periods. I feel like bloated, mild cramps, legs cramps, and low energetic all day. It feels like at any moment the periods will start but nothing down there, not even any discharge. So, should I take pregnancy test or wait for few more days?
Exercise is one of the best stress-busters for those who believe in it. Sweating it out in any form brings out renewed energy, both physically and mentally. Similarly, running unleashes vast amounts of energy and is one of the most vigorous workouts. Of late, running is a fad, and there are more and more people vying for the half and full marathons.
The following are some pointers for runners. Whether you are just beginning to or are planning for a marathon, read on to know what to do before actually running.
Hydration: Before getting into a running mode, take a minute to think if you have had enough water for the day. The amount of water consumed should be dependent on a number of factors including:
Weather/climatic factors including temperature, humidity etc.
Distance and speed of running
Toilet trips should be done during the day
Consumption of alcohol or caffeine – these will leave you dehydrated
Amount of water in the last 2 hours
Level of thirst
Drink water about 30 minutes before you begin to run, but not to the point that you feel water splashing in the belly and have to stop at the restroom every half an hour.
Food: While it is not advisable to run on an empty stomach, it is not required to eat a full meal before running. Make it easy for the stomach by eating something light like a banana or oats. These are easily digestible and do not tire you out.
Shoes: The most important of all, ensure you are wearing running shoes which are lightweight. Ideally, the right shoes should not cause pain in the shin or the knees and can stand the long runs. Bad shoes can cause severe damage, therefore, it is always wise to invest in a good pair of running shoes.
Work towards a target: Running without having a target is not of much use. Your target could be in the distance covered, time you ran, calories burned, or matching your personal best timing. Whatever you choose, with each run, keeping the route, time, and distance in mind, set a target. Track your run against that target. This can help establish personal best times and help improve performance with other runners too. It also helps get a feeling of accomplishment and a purpose.
- Music: This just peps up your run and often adds to the spring in your foot. A nice lively song can increase the heart rate and prepare you for a longer run. Warming up to a good music also elevates mood and energy levels. Any runner would agree that he enjoys a good music during the run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi, susheel I am 32 year I am planning for kids since 1 year my wife is 23 years she as regular periods. So pls suggest me.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.
Hii mam/sir, I am 30 years old women with two daughters. I had an 7 months baby earlier and I am feeding her. Recently I got pregnancy and I had an abortion with nearest doctor on August 9 recently. I planned and booked tickets for spiritual tour on September 10. Can I use pills or what to do for it not to come periods.
Namaskar, mai Urja Ayurveda Clinic se Dr. Nitin Sharma, aaj mai aapke samaksh bol raha hun sex samasyaon se kaise nidaan paya jaaye, uske liye aap kya kya chotti chotti savdhani rakh sakte hain jisse ki ye bimari aapse door rahegi. Sex samasyain kyo hoti hai uska main kaaran hota hai aapka constipation yaani aapka pait agar aapka pachan tantra theek nahi hai toh, aapko constipation hai toh yeh saari cheejo ki dikkat aayegi. Uske liye aapko pait saaf rakhna padega . kaha jata hai ki aaj-kal ki dunia may woh sukhi hai jisko bhik lagati hai, jisko neend achchi aati hai aur jiska pait saaf hota hai. Pakke kele ke samaan agar aapko potty aa rahi hai lattring aa rahi hai toh iska matlab aapko constipation nahi hai. Lekin agar aap din may do se teen bar ja rahe hai ya nahi ja pa rahe hai, toh aapko kabaj hai, aur agar aapko kabak hogi toh kaie tarah ki bemariya aapke shareer may pravesh karengi. Iske liye sabse pehle aapko diet dekna padega, ki kya mai kha raha hoon. Aap prefets khaaiye, aap sprouts khaaiye. Apne dil may thaan ligiye ki mujhe pakka kela ek baar khana hai, chahe din may, sham ko, ya raat ko bhi aap kha sakte hai. Kheera ya jo bhi tamater ya mooliyan hai, iska aap dhyaan rakhe ki sham ko chaar baje ke baad nahi khayenge, kehte hai na ki subah kheera kheera, din may kheera hira, raat may zehreela. Is cheej ka aap vishesh dhyan rakiye, aata kabhi bhi chaan ke mat khaaiye, aatay ke jo bina chaana hua hota hai aap uska sewan kar sakte hai. Toh jab bhi khayenge khaane ke baad aap 200 kadam tehlenge, roz 200 kadam tehlna hai.
Ek cheej aur kariye jise hum Hydro Therapy khte hain. Hydro therapy matlab subah ke samay koi tamur may, jo paanch dhatu ka bana ho ya normally aapke paas ek jug ho, subah uthte hi do gilaas kam se kam aur jyada se jyada chaar gilaas ka sewan kare. Ye cheej aap kariye, pait aapka khul jayega, saaf ho jayega, chehre pe chamak aayegi ek oz aayega aur sexual problem se dheere dheere aap nijaat pa sakte hai.