Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi. Mam I'm 36 years old I have started with ivf treatment. I have hypothyroidism for which I take levothyroxine 100 mcg every day, & I also have pcos problem for which I haven't taken any medicine, I want to know as my periods started on 11th Sep but bleeding is very light it happens & I took Provera 5 mcg twice a day for 7 days then after 12dys I got period having Provera & my last period I got in July twice for 7 days with 1 week gap, so I'm worried is it... OK this present period.
Hi, i' m 23. My periods are not coming regularly, I have done a lot procedure for this. I have consulted gynoclogist dr. Too, please kindly suggest me some suggetion
You are about to go on stage to face an audience. Palms sweaty, heart racing and a fear gripping your in such a way that your feet or tongue refuse to move? Relax. You are having a bout of stage fright. The first and most comforting thing to know is that the biggest and most popular performers and speakers also go through a bout of nervousness before their big show. And yet, when you see them on stage, you'll not detect an ounce of it. You can be that person too.
Why do you experience stage fright? Being the center of attention among an audience focused only on you can trigger thoughts of a bad or unconvincing performance resulting in loss of reputation, mockery and a perception of failure. The physical response your body has to this is called "fight or flight" syndrome which is a natural process designed to protect you.
So how do you face the situation and get better of it? Here are a few steps to get you there:
- Self-hypnosis / Hypnotherapy for stage fright: Imagine if you believed that you are a master public speaker and can feel calm and confident during every performance! A self-hypnosis or hypnortherapy session allows you to reach out into the recesses of your subconscious mind and harness its power to handle stressful situations like a stage performance. You may have heard the common adage of - You are what you believe; and this therapy proves it. The process will help you visualize your actual performance and link it with positive, encouraging and enjoyable images which will replace your anxiety with confidence. You can either visit a consultant or buy a CD online.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for stage fright: NLP was created in the 1970s by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California as a connection between neurological process, linguistic and behavioural patterns learnt through experience or programming. NLP claims to cure everything from phobias to depression to even the common cold. Though not scientifically proven, NLP uses a set of mental exercises to allow you to change your perception and blockages and hesitation into positive actions. Similar to hypnosis, it'll allow you to program yourself to believe and practice for a positive outcome in order to achieve it.
- Add the wow factor: Anyone giving you their time deserves to leave with a 'wow'. Add facts, figures or moves that'll give them that. Add 'your' touch and style to it.
After taking ipill for the first time, period comes at least 15days early on 10th September. Now October 20. Can next period be late for taking ipill? Have irregular periods (average 10 days late every month) and PCOS syndrome.
Hello Meri recently hi shadi hui hai july me. Starting me mere wife ke sath intercourse hua without any kind of protection. Maine usko I pill khilaya uske bad hi uska period aa gaya. Phir aisa ek bar aur hua. Mqtlab maine total 2 bar I pill khilaya. Kuch mahino ke bad aise hi ek roj without protection ke intercourse hua. Par isbar maine koi emergency contraceptive use nai kiya. Kuch dino bad meri wife ko ulti jaisa feel hona, Sir me dard karna, frequent urination, Breast tenderness, Mood swing jaise pregnancy ke symptoms dekha maine. Par maine pregnancy test nai kiya. Maine socha ki period miss hone ke bad test karwaunga. Par period miss hone ke 4 din bad she said ki usko pet me bhut dard ho raha hai. Usi raat ko uska period v ho gaya. Aur uske bad wo normal ho gai. Jitne v symptoms thae pregnancy wale wo khatam. Mera sawal ye hai ki kya wo emergency contraceptive pill ke karan aisa hua? Aur agar aisa hua hai toh kya meri wife future me pregnant ho sakti hai ya nai? Kya bhut serious issue hai ye.
Menopause brings about a lot of changes in a woman's body. It not only signifies the end of her fertility and child bearing days, but it is a sign of growing age and the body progressing in a new direction of aches, pains and vulnerability. While some of these are natural, others can prove to be dangerous as it significantly increases the risk of heart disease (unlike common myths, women do get heart attacks). The risk factor is also goes up if the woman suffers from diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. One of the widely known, but well ignored fact remains that women with a sedentary lifestyle increase their risk and vulnerability to all of these diseases. A family history in heart disease can also turn into a risk factor when menopause sets in.
The natural age of menopause is considered to be around 50 and when a woman reaches this age, the estrogen levels in her body experience a sharp drop. This hormone is partly responsible in maintaining heart health in women. Other factors that are triggered during menopause include changes in body fat distribution from a gynoid to an android pattern, reduced glucose tolerance, abnormal plasma lipids, increased blood pressure, increased sympathetic tone, endothelial dysfunction and vascular inflammation.
Experiencing menopause? Here's how you can lower your risk of heart disease
A healthy lifestyle never comes by accident, only by choice. And this is an essential key in controlling diseases that come as a side effect of menopause too. Here are some thing you can do:
- Walk / Exercise: This isn't a 5-day week practice. You need to exercise throughout the week in order to maintain heart health. It helps your heart to pump blood through your body and also reduces risks to other diseases like high blood pressure and cholesterol. One key benefit is that it helps keeps the weight off - that should be good reason to walk an extra mile.
- Choose a healthy diet: Most people mistake a diet to be about not eating the things you really like. A good diet can be made very tasty and can also be portioned in such a way that it leaves less room for craving. As always avoid the junk, deep fries and extra helping of cheese.
- Hormonal therapy: There has been contradicting evidence on hormonal replacement therapy for estrogen can lower the risk of heart disease. Some women continue to be advised this treatment based on their particular case history, especially for women who undergo surgical menopause (when the uterus and other reproductive organs many have to be removed due to life threatening conditions like cancer).
I am 27 years old female. I am not stressed. Neither I have any issues with my body or environment and I have done all my blood tests. There is no problems in it. But after a long time of foreplay I find no sexual arousal and orgasm. I am never wet during intercourse. What may be the reason. please help.
I got married on Jan 30 2016. Now my periods are not regular. On April my periods was late by 2 weeks, I consulted a gynaecologist and she asked to wait for 10 days & I had my periods on 27 th. But this month I had my periods today (10 may 2016) which is only 13 days since my last period. I had used emergency contraceptive pill last week. Do I have to consult a doctor or does it becomes regular by its own?
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Apart from this I have severe pain in my leg or both legs at night which makes it very hard for me to sleep. Thr pain is painful and it is like headache. Ive suffered from no injury whatsoever in my life and indulge in no sports or any hard vigorous exercise which can leave an impact. My mother who is 45 also suffers from leg ache apart from me. Please help me. WhT could be the reason for this.
Mai apni wife ke sath daily 1-2 baar sex karta Hu. Means 40-45 times in a month. To mai limit se jyada baar to sex nahi kar raha hu aur isse mere ya mere partner k health me koi problem to nai hogi. Aur please ye batay ideally hm loge 1 month me kitne baar sex kare jisse hamari health me koi bad effect na Ho.
Hi doctor, please advise me is there any problem while conceive if my thyroid level is tsh 3. 74. I am taking thyronorm 25 every morning. One important question is ( I have thyroid problem from last 3 years and always its under 5. 0, is there any problem while I conceive? please tell me?
Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
It balances maintain the pH levels in the body
Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
It helps cure the common cold
The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief
It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
Aids in the production of digestive juices
Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session