Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali P ZopeYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
Feeling of dry mouth, particularly left side of my tongue and neck is common, I feel something stretching also on this part while sleeping, sometimes it pains. Consulted the best ent doctors in the city in past 2 years, they say it's only infection due to spicy/oily food and sometimes smoking & sedentary lifestyle, also there's little bulge on the left tonsil gland and little swelling on the muscles, some times rashes too, please suggest some remedy.
One of my teeth is broken to half 8 years back and I have no pain, if I want to fill and do covering what will be the cost.
I have fluorosis from birth. I had gap in right molar teeth, So I did filling before 6 months. For the past 3 days I am getting heavy pain in the filling side, Dentist said the filling is broken and by X-Ray it's seen Filling is very near to pulp, So you have to do Root Canal Treatment and put Ceramic Cap. Can I directly remove this filling and put Ceramic Cap or I must undergo RCT and then only should put Cap? Dentist said after RCT, Cap is must since teeth is brittle, for that I can directly put the Cap which prevents physical contact to the teeth na? Please give your elaborate clear answers. Thank you.
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.
I have problem in my teeth, a lot of blood comes out while brushing my teeth, and also bad breath problem.
I have one problem. Blood is coming from my upper part of teeth. Can you please suggest me a good treatment.
Hello, I want white teeth but my teeth was in yellowish red in colour bcoz of I have eaten pan masala. I already go to dentist to clear color of teeth but after some time my teeth was in same color .soo what should I take to get back color of teeth.
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice