Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali Chetansingh ThakurYour feedback matters!
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
What should I consume - ayurvedic, or homeopathy or allopathy to grow hair on my scalp and how to get rid of upper lip hair naturally and permanently.
Hi. I have a pimple or carbuncle in my waist. Feeling pain also. Please suggest any tablet to dry it. Or something else?
I have loss my hair and also I am suffering from fiver and also runny nose and I have cough problem for one week give suggestion and some medicine name.
Tell me the diet plan to reduce belly fat. And maintain a good quality body posture. And give some suggestions to reduce face skin hole and remove dark circles.
How can I know whether hair fall is from hereditary or from medicine or from hypertension AND can I use minokem 5% solution for hairfall due to medicine As I think my hair fall due to antidepressants ibruphen and amritipillene taken a year back for 3 months.
Dear sir I have a problem that my hairs are losing from my head this will from one month and some times it is more and more now I am not using shampoo and soap but this problem will not be cover up so please give some tips to cover from this problem. Thank you.
I am 24 years old and I have skin disease in my bomb from a long time. I have been checked by doctors but it is not cleared. Please help me sir.
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old, could you please suggest cream or lotions for easy removal for unwanted hairs in body (private part), I have planned to use VEET female product, but I didn't do that and don't like to do, kindly please suggest some male products cream for unwanted hairs.
My hair loss in the front area my scalp has a problem of dandruff since last 8 years my age 25 only i'm tense with my baldness.Please tell.
I have a problem of ring worm how to relief this problem give me good type of solution which is effect me instantly.
I am 23 year old and I am very worried about my hair fall problem. My hair is continuously falling over 3 years. This leads to frustration, please help me in this regard.
I suffers with hair loss from last few years. I tries more madecins and oils but result was zero. So please suggest me.
Summer's scorching heat can burn skin and one can keep skin healthy with Ayurveda. The powerful rays of the sun leads to severe sunburn, rashes, irritation, redness and acne outbreaks. As per Ayurveda, one need to use the right herbs and Ayurvedic remedies to ensure the skin remains healthy in the scorching heat along with proper diet and routine planning.
According to Ayurveda, there are seven layers in skin and doshas vitiating one or more of these layers, gives rise to different skin diseases. The depth of the vitiation determines the seriousness as well as the prognostic value of the disease.
- Acne and pimples are encountered the first layer of skin Avabhasini
- Moles dark circles and black pigmentation denotes issues pertaining to the second layer Lohita
- Eczema and allergic rashes determine the vitiation in the third layer Shweta
- Serious skin diseases like chronic eczemas, psoriasis etc normally affect the fourth layer Tamra
- Herpes and painful blisters are seen the fifth layer Vedini
- Cancers, Elephantiasis and other Tumors affects the sixth layer of skin Rohini
- Fistula and Abscess affects the seventh and the last layer Mamsadhara
Skin derives its nutrition from blood, which is often vitiated by Pitta dosha mainly due to improper diet and exposure to the Sun and to harsh chemicals. So external treatment needs to be complemented well by using internal medicines which identify the source of the pathogenesis and then devise the treatment If the skin in unhealthy, then no amount of bleaching and facial massage or application of makeup can hide the shallow look.
Skin is also the largest organ of the body and it is exposed to the external environment. Sun, Cold, Heat, UV light, Chemicals, Fumes constantly attack the same from outside and improper diet, vitiated doshas and blood attack it from inside. Thus, it needs a treatment and constant care from both the sides. Skin also retains water and is a largest excretory organ excreting sweat so there is need to moisturise and cleanse it regularly.
Aloe Vera gels, and other body lotions help the skin to regain its hydration. Soaps, chemical agents like bleaches, makeup just enhance the looks temporarily but these things in a long run damage the skin. One must switch over to mild cleansers or herbal decoctions and powders to prevent drying of skin.
Regular application of face packs composing of turmeric, sandalwood, tulsi and multani mitti are helpful. The skin should be cleansed properly using rose water. Air pollutants like smoke and dirt clog the pores of the skin and cause pre-aging of skin, eczema and allergies. This can be prevented by applying a good herbal moisturiser which act as a barrier between the skin and pollutants.
For wrinkles, papaya pulp can be massaged gently which helps reduce the collagen built up. Unhealthy dietary habits and stressful lifestyles results in Pitta and vata aggravation leading to diminished glow of skin, dark circles, wrinkles and acne.
Ayurveda recommends that by establishing a regular bedtime, morning routine and regular exercise improves the circulation of blood and ensures that your vital body organs get ample Oxygen. Oily and spicy foods, tobacco, drugs and alcohol aggravate Pitta dosha.
There are deep rooted causes to most skin problems and the use of local creams or antibiotics can only cover the symptoms and give temporary relief. Ayurvedic therapy comprising the right diet, lifestyle and specialized herbal formulations is the easiest way to eliminate such diseases from their roots. So, for glowing skin all summer, adopt Ayurveda therapy today.