Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dipak Kolte
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipak KolteYour feedback matters!
"Really appriciated" My whole experience with Dr. Deepak was very good. Very friendly & not unnecessary tests or medicines. He will make your whole journey for pregnancy easy and happy without any complications like big hospitals who scare you with so many things. Very professional and good attitude . I would strongly recommend him to everyone.
Dr Dipak has extremely good experience person & down to earth . He never give anyone unnecessary blood test or treatment. His consultation is highly recommended.
I'm 21 year old, having girlfriend and engaged with her, My question is whenever we are trying to do sex, no matter how much I force but my penis can't put into her vagina. We had tried lots of time, some are saying that we have to make our foreplay more, I tried it but worst. Can you please say what can be there and how to solve it?
Hello Doctor, I am trying to conceive since one year but no progress. My treatment also going on but no result. My all reports are normal and there is no issue. please suggest.
Hello! Dr, I am 27 years old. I gave birth to my first baby soon after my marriage within a year she is of 5 years. I want to conceive for second child. Earlier after my first baby was born I took ovipauz L tablets for 3 months. Recently I did all blood and urine test. And also gone through complete body scan. Everything is normal. My doctor suggested me to take few medicine that are overflow sr. come 50 mg. Folic acid tablets. Are this tablets helpful for me to conceive early. Please give me a proper reply.
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
In most cases, it is nothing to be alarmed about and is considered normal as long as it does not cause irritation, discomfort, odor and itching.
Leokorrhea, however, can also be caused by hormonal changes, particularly due to an increase in estrogen.
A vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor.
I'm Maahi, 21 years old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 31st july. After dis on 13th of august I hav got my periods then again on 4 and 5 September, 2016 I have an unprotected sex but this time after an sex i'll immediately take (Ipill) contraceptive pill within 12 hours after sex. I have got my last periods on 13 august, 2016. Everytime I got my periods at the gap of 24-25 days. So according to this after 13 august my next period date was 5 or 6 September, 2016 but still i'm not getting my periods. Plzz tell me is there any chance of pregnancy? I'm so worried please give me suggestion.
My last menses cycle was on 18/03/16. It is delayed by 4 days. I am experiencing white discharge from last 2-3 days. Slight breast pain and sometimes pain in lower abdominal. Can this be a symptom of pregnancy?
Mai janna chata hu ke period ke kitne din bad bina precaution liye sex karne se pregnant nehi hote. Please advise.
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from PCOD. My ovulation is not regular and I am trying to conceive. I have completed 2 cycle of eema MG-150 injections (5 injection in each cycle). Then ovulation occurs on time. But still not able to conceive. Could you please suggest me the next step?
Is backpain giddiness and loss of energy anyway related to menopause and if so what should a woman do to overcome all the pain and regain her energy.
One of the best and easiest ways to manage the symptoms of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is through a healthy and nutrient dense diet. This would not only help you to not only keep the severity of the symptoms in check but also to maintain a healthy weight.
Tips to keep in mind when choosing a diet
- Managing Weight: It is essential for patients with COPD to manage their weight. The symptom of breathlessness could be more severe if you are overweight. You might feel fatigued and tired if you are underweight. Therefore it is crucial to monitor your calorie intake and therefore also your weight as recommended by the American Lung Association.
- Balanced Diet: It is essential for patients with COPD to eat a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet. One that is varied and rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats or proteins according to a study published in the August 2014 issue of the International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. A well-balanced diet will ensure that you get all the necessary vitamins such as C, E, and D that are necessary to help you cope with this condition.
- Protein: Lean proteins such as eggs, meat, poultry, nuts, beans, and fish especially oily fish such as mackerel and sardines, should be incorporated into your meal plan. These proteins are necessary for patients with COPD especially if they are managing their condition through exercise.
- Carbohydrates and food high in fibre such as lentils, oats, and beans will improve the functioning of the digestive system.
- Potassium: Fruits and vegetables such as beets, potatoes, bananas are especially beneficial in preventing water retention in patients
Foods To Limit Or Avoid
People react differently to foods, there are some foods that patients with COPD should limit or avoid but if they do not seem to have an impact on your symptoms you can make them a part of your meal plan.
- Limiting salt intake irrespective of whether you are a COPD patient or not is always a good step to take. But if you are a COPD patient excessive salt in your diet could cause fluid retention which could worsen your shortness of breath.
- Dairy products such as milk and cheese can irritate the respiratory pathways making phlegm thicker.
- Certain fruits and vegetables such as apples, cabbage, stone fruits such as peaches and soybeans can cause gas and bloating.
- Caffeine in coffee and chocolate could interfere with certain medications that you have been prescribed. Confirm with your doctor if you can still include them in your diet. Patients with COPD need to drink plenty of fluids and it might be beneficial to opt for non-caffeinated beverages.
- Fried, greasy and spicy food can cause gas and indigestion which can affect breathing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!