Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh PatilYour feedback matters!
In heavy work (in more hours are spending in sitting in one place) my legs are bigger than normal times whats the problem What can i do ?
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am not much healthy, how I can get healthy? I am not much healthy, how can I get healthy?
Aged 81, I take amlogard 10 mg for bp once with tonact 10 at night. For some time past, I feel pain while sleeping on my left toe (all right-side-nail ending) due to pressing. Otherwise I have no pain at in normal walking/ even pressing on left-side of toe. Can you please advise?
Back pain from one month, doctors are saying that the back disc has been slipped. So don't know how to get out of the pain. So please help me from the problem.
I started skipping in 14th march 2015,and in 24th march I started getting pain in my left knee also the surrounding area to the knee.I have not visited the doctor yet because I am trying to get well through homemade remedies.I tried wetting it with lukewarm water for sometime and the covering it up with the crepe bandage,secondly while retiring to bed at night,I also apply volini spray and again cover it up the same crepe bandage.The pain is little less but m fed up of this.Apart from visiting the doctor,can the doctors online suggest me what shud I do to end up with this? ra
1) Castor Oil - Castor oil is one of the best natural home remedies that is available at many medicine shop or grocery shops. Castor oil has anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties and can be used in various other problems too. For using castor oil in fracture, dip a clean cotton cloth in castor oil and wrap it around that particular bone, cover the cloth with duct tape and leave for one or two nights. It will strengthen your bones and help to remove fracture.
2) Kalonji Or Black Caraway Seed - Kalonji can do wonders in fractures. Its high medicinal properties and contents make it very useful in almost all of minor health problems including fracture of bones. Kalonji contains zinc, iron, phosphorus and many compounds along with antibiotic qualities. For using kalonji for fracture, take kalonji or black caraway seeds oil and massage that particular area of bones two times a day for 10-12 days. You will feel better after using it.
3) Turmeric - Turmeric is another wonderful gift of nature to the mankind that can be extensively useful in various problems like skin infections, in injuries, various mouth related problem and in fracture too. It has various wonderful medicinal qualities like anti oxidant, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. To use turmeric to heal fractures, drink turmeric with milk at least twice a day to recover quickly. Another old method is to make paste of turmeric and onion, make a poultice of this paste and put it on the affected part. You can also tie it with some plastic wraps for 1-2 days.
4) Tying With Wooden Piece - This is one of the methods that I myself have experienced. This looks simple but it is very effective, the only limitation is you can?t use it on every bone, it can only be applied on leg or hand. For using this method, take a small wooden piece and tie it with cotton cloth or plastic on the affected bone area for 10-12 hours.
5) Ice Pack - This method is also worth a try for bone fractures. It is very simple to use and can be very effective. For using put some eyes on a cotton cloth and apply slowly around the affected part for 5-10 mints, repeat this 4-5 times a day to see its effect.
I am 32 years. Last 2 months back I got a viral fever with joint pain, my fever had gone after 2 days, but still I m suffering from joint pains. I m using some pain killer tablets. But there is no good result please suggest me some will tell its chikungunya is it true. And pain wont go till 2 -3 yrs. Please guide me.
If a person experiences numbness when sitting cross legged or in a single posture for sometime, is it a cause of concern. If yes what's the remedy.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.