Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh JainYour feedback matters!
She has white discharge from her vagina, sometimes, yesterday she had about half glass discharge. Itching, burning and become red little bit .
I am 28 years I don't marry idont test hiv test iam feeling that I am having hiv what should I want to do symptoms I am having getting headache and penis pain while doing sex and urine also.
I am 24 years girl and I have problem of breast pain from long time about 1 or 2 years. Early it has been gone with my periods, but now from some time it happens whole month. Sometimes it is so severe that my arms also getting pain. Sometimes I also found some cyst but gone after sometime. Please help.
Dr. I have in left ovary replaced by a simple cyst measures 4.8 * 4.1 * 3.0 cm. With an approximate volume of 31.8 cc. My Dr. prescribed me medicine Novelon is this medicine is for cyst or it will harmful for me for future pregnancy please help me.
My period came one day on advance and it lasted for just one day. This means tha I could be pregnant.
MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging is a process of reproducing images from the structures & organs of the insides of the body on the computer screen with the help of energy pulses generated from the radio waves using a magnetic field placed inside a special machine.
MRI is used to diagnose various medical conditions like internal injuries or bleeding, rupture of blood vessels & other internal infections. However, an MRI scan is also useful for diagnosis of brain tumors, brain strokes, spinal tumors, bone tumors, ruptured ligaments, breast cancers, aneurysm etc. MRI scan is also used to detect problems in liver, gallbladder, kidneys, eyes and ears that are otherwise unrecognisable.
On comparing it with other similar imaging processes like ultrasound imaging, CT scans & X-rays, you will come across the following facts:
- MRI can effortlessly produce images from different directions & orientations of one particular structure.
- MRI is also helpful for getting detailed & precise images of soft tissues in comparison to similar imaging processes.
- MRI provides a macroscopic overview of the body in contrast to other imaging processes like ultrasound which concentrates on a minute examination of your body parts.
- MRI is also useful to determine the limit to which cancer has spread in the body.
- MRI can be useful to detect health issues when other imaging processes fail, because of its multi-faceted image recording technique.
Injuries from sprains, fractures, accidents, and falls can result in back pain.
I am 20 years old. Girl. I took I am having two times a month bleeding. I took ipill. Is it because of ipill or something else?
What is the cause of irregular in menstrual cycle? What precautions should I take. please sugest some good medicine.
I am 25 years old girls and I have a. Problem of likeable white water from my vagina so what can I do I have ing this problem near about 22 years old and its my family problem please prescription me and give me.
Last month after getting intimate she took a contraceptive name unwanted 72 and she had menz but this month she is not having periods she had 2 tests and the result was negative wot shall she do ? Will she go for a lab test?
I am 24 yr old female married. Yet studying for still one year I don't want to get pregnant. What are the precautions I have to take. My husband not ready to take any precaution.
Food is important for the health and growth of your hair as well, like all other body parts. The only difference is that you have to supply the food to the hair follicles before the hair strand grows since once it grows out it is nothing but a dead cell and nothing can make the hair thicker or straighter or healthier. But a healthy diet can keep the hair follicles nourished and the scalp healthy thus preventing hair fall and other various ailments that cause hair fall.
Just like your skin, you hair shows damage through dieting too. Just that the skin shows immediately and the hair to show the extent of damage would take longer. But nevertheless a crash dieting or an unhealthy lifestyle would surely take a toll on your hair too along with your skin.
Causes of unhealthy hair: there are also many other reasons for unhealthy hair too like,
1. Excessive smoking,
2. Excessive alcohol consumption
3. Unclean hair regularly etc,
But maintaining a healthy diet throughout would help in combating these much more effectively than any cosmetic products ever can.
There are many food stuffs that can help in healthy hair growth. Taking just any food that is regarded as healthy will not help. You have to know exactly, what ingredients favor in building block of healthy hair. In which food you would get these ingredients. You have to then include these foods into your daily diet plan. For instance protein is the most important ingredient that aids in healthy hair growth. The reason is that the hair strand is mostly made of protein and hence a protein rich diet would ensure that your hair stand is strong such that it does not break easily.
List of protein rich foods:
1. Whole eggs
5. Cottage cheese
6. Greek yogurt
12. Pumpkin seeds
13. Turkey breast
14. Fish (all types)
16. Brussels sprouts
Healthy scalp is necessary for healthy hair too and for healthy scalp you would need a diet rich in iron, vitamin e and some essential minerals like copper, selenium and magnesium. Vitamin d is also important. You would get vitamin d through the sunlight but remember that too much sunlight can damage the hair instead of supplying it with vitamin d. For protein, minerals and vitamin e, you should take ample amounts of fishes like salmon, eggs, leafy vegetables like spinach as well as lentils too.
It is important though that you consult a good doctor first before taking all the above mentioned food at once. Your doctor can plan out a balanced diet for you.
Dear doctor I would like to know from which food or things I get vitamins D. After 1year delivery my wife pain or little bit soiling in body she has 4.99% vitamin in her body she can not able to talk or do some thing. please told me what to do.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date.