Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dilip P Gadgil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip P GadgilYour feedback matters!
Hello good morning, I want to that how to stop gum bleeding please tell me by mail not call think you.
I have a problem of reaching and also a problem of pimple my pimple is different because they cannot remove by any medicine and make a black spot on my face.
My weight is 78 kg my height is 170 cm how to loss weight? daily walk can reduce my weight? please help me?
I was cured from spinal koch's and compression of disc between d10-d11, in march. 2012 after taking treatment ak2 for 18 months. Now I am excess weight and put up some belly also. Does this cause lower back pain as I am getting it now. Please clarify.
Hi sir I have problem with my teeth. Whenever I took some cold item to food or drink I feel sensitivity in my teeth. And some time I found blood in the time of brush in the morning. So please give some suggestion for this.
On monday 3/8/15, I forgot to wear a sunscreen and was in sun for quite long around 5-6 hours. When I returned home, I saw that my skin had become very tan which is making me worry. Will I get my original skin colour back? will the sun tan go? if yes, than how long will it take to get back my skin colour back?
Dear Dr. My brother is athlete actually. With hard muscles. He has well shaped body, he does exercise regularly. I don't know what but some tiny ball shaped things arise over their hands in 5 to 6 numbers, may be they can be fat material. We can feel it by grabbing .sir may I know what it can be. We should take serious it or it'll just melt out after some time automatically. Thanks and regards.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.