Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip LunkadYour feedback matters!
I have underwent laser treatment for acne and pimples and scars. After that, the pimples are raised and my face fully covered up with black scars and dots fully. Feeling sad a the day when I go out and someone point out me about my face. suggest me a good relief from that and recovery solutions. Regards Mohamed Nasar.
I'm 40 years old & I have hyperpigmentation on my face from last 5/6 years. Hope your opinion to overcome from this. My skin is sensitive skin. It is easily get affected from sun light & with UV rays. Brown color patches are on my face. Need your suggestion. Thanks & regards, Manisha.
Hi I have dark circles under eyes more then 7 years still I have I got treatment from all in ayurvedic treatment or allopathy but it not affecting so please tell me accurate treatment I am fadup with dark circles so please plz give me accurate treatment for removing darkness.
I'm 24 years male. Pls suggest me how to reduce blackheads on my face. What are the removal creams should I use.
I am a 25 years old obese boy and I have very bad dark circles it is also hereditary please help me.
Sir I am fed up with my fungal infection that is ring worm and how it can be cured as I tried many medicines and became stout.
I am 25 years old male. My skin is going dark and dark each day for last 2 yrs. I didn't stay under sun for long time, I didn't realize why it's happening. What should I do.
My daughter is of 3 years. From past 1 week she is having anal pain mainly while sleeping.in a day she will tell pain 4-5 times. Had given her medicine for worm two weeks back. No pain while passing stool/urine. No blood stain. She's getting a relief when she sits. What do I need to do? No redness outside her anus.
My age is 30,@25 I was suffering from piles 2nd degree, had bleeding problem along with muscular spots out side the anus. I took medicine for a month and bleeding was stop but" masse" were there. Due to which I had no problem. Now from last week again bleeding problem occurs, what should I do, any tablet to stop the bleeding. Having no pain, just bleeding and muscle spots. Please advise. Thank you.
Hi I'm a male how to get or look very fair and clear glowing beautiful skin and healthy skin please suggest me wat should I do please help me out.
I am 17 years 5 months old and my skin is very oily I am use fash facewash and face clin A get for scars on my nose. I want to lighten my skin colour what should I do it is getting dard day by day.
Sir I'm 19 years old I have dark spots below eyes how should remove the darkspots and marks pls help me Dr. by answering my question nu.
I am 22 years old university goers student. I have to expose in pollution for daily life work. My skin get rough with dullness. Pimples comeout. 2-3 acne happens. Skin gets more dark complexion with dullness. Please doctor prescribe some medicine and help me!
My skin going down and down now a days and now I'm looking so ugly what to do to make my skin again glowing shining and beautiful please help me give me some home made or medicine ideas to improve myself thank you.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have black marks in my eyes from birth. But now this mark is expanding and it covers my half forehead. What should I do for this?
1. Petroleum jelly is easily available and comes very cheap. It can be used on dry skin, dry lips and cracked heels – the remnants of winter on our body! Petroleum jelly has moisturizing properties and helps to get rid of the above mentioned dry skin conditions.
2. Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil to the bathing water prevents the winter dry skin.
3. Mix the 1 tbsp of glycerin, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this solution before going to sleep. Glycerin is the natural humectant keeps the moisture in the skin.
4. Take the 2 tbsp of milk powder and 2 tbsp of almond oil and mix them well. Apply this paste on the dry skin wash it after 15 minutes. The milk powder has the moisturizer properties and almond oil contains the vitamin E both helps a lot for the dry skin.
5. Take equal amount of yogurt and buttermilk. Mix them well and apply all over your body. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash off with water. Yogurt is rich in Zinc and other useful enzymes. Buttermilk contains lactic acid, which has a mild peeling property and hence it helps to clear dry and dull skin in winter.
6. Take the ripe papaya and ripe banana mesh and mix them well. Apply this paste all over the dry skin. Best easy remedy for winter dry skin.
7. Coconut oil makes the skins softer and provides moisture to the skin naturally. It is rich in fatty acids and prevents moisture loss. During the winter months, apply coconut oil at night before going to bed.
8. Warm up the milk in a saucepan.Place the oatmeal in a bowl, and add the milk to it. Wait for a few minutes before adding the honey to the mixture.Apply the face mask. Keep it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Apply it once or twice a week.