Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Dhumane
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin DhumaneYour feedback matters!
Hi, I fell from Bike one week back had injuries in body every injury Seem to get healed quickly but I have a bad shoulder pain. It’s hurting a lot n not letting me sleep. I have got x Ray done and was told nothing wrong. I am able to move the hands and shoulders (not so comfortable, it hurts when I sleep and get up. Please help.
Hi, My father is facing the problem of low BP. Every day he feels giddiness, nausea, weakness. He used to take Ayurvedic medicine for BP but he has stopped now. What to do please suggest.
What I can do to get healthy what should I eat, my weight is 40 kg and I want to increase mai weight 40 kgs to 50 or 55 plezz help what should I do?
Sir my weight is 85kgs for these 6feet it is suggest able wt or not. At back side of stomach so much fat is storing and how to reduce these fat by naturally or I need to use any medicines.
I am 69 years old and have BP since 1988 on tablet REPACE-AF for the last 10 years BP varying from 130-80 to 140-90. Two months back my BP shot up to 150-90-150-100. When consulted my family doctor advised me to take rest as I was on hectic busy professional schedule. Due to sudden increase in BP I had a fear psychosis of heart trouble. But my doctor said that no such situation after a ECG. After rest for one week my BP has become normal now it seems I am OK. I am also diabetic since 1998 and the readings are in normal range PPBS between 140-180 some times it goes up to 200. I walk about an hour daily in the evening. Can I have your valuable opinion/advice for better management of BP and sugar levels.
If the platelets count is 2 lacs what medicine or diet should be given to the patient suffering from dengue.
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that is characterized by pain in the muscles and the joints. This disorder leads to the development of multiple tender points on the body, wherein, a very small amount of pressure applied might result in pain. In some cases, social isolation and depression may occur as a result of this disorder.
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
1. You will have difficulties in sleeping at night
2. You may experience mental problems and cognitive dysfunction
3. Light and noise sensitivity
4. Irritable bowel syndrome
5. A numb feeling on your hands and feet
6. Chronic headaches
7. You may experience painful periods
8. Restless legs syndrome
9. You may be depressed
The muscles of the body tend to feel overworked, even though you may not have exercised. You may also experience deep throbbing pain and burning sensation in the muscles. In addition, it may cause symptoms similar to osteoarthritis and bursitis. You are at a higher risk of being affected by fibromyalgia if you have a family history of this particular disease.
Some other causes of this disease are:
1. Certain infections and illness may lead to fibromyalgia
2. Car accidents
3. Any repetitive motion
The treatments for this disorder include:
- Sleep management: Optimal levels of sleep at night help in improving symptoms of fibromyalgia. Don’t drink coffee or consume spicy foods before going to bed as these have the ability to interfere with your sleep cycles.
- Medications: The doctor may prescribe medications to manage the pain. Taking anti-depressants may be necessary if you suffer from depression.
- Other therapies: Massage treatments help in easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia. You may continue with your exercise regimen after consulting the doctor. Relaxation techniques like mediation may help improving your mental health. You may also be asked to include various food supplements to make sure your body receives the necessary nutrients in the right amounts
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!