Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DhumaneYour feedback matters!
Sir i m fromhubli working as a shift incharge. I had diebetis since 1 year 4 m. It is not controled. I am very tenced.I am taking tablet gluconorm 500mg. Please tell me sir what to do.Age is 30.
I am having hairfall for the last two years, I have undergone many treatments like minoxidil 2%, 5% but no improvement, I know hairloss is common these days, but my major problem is not my hair loss I found that my hair fall is spreading from me to others, I know hairfall doesn't spread from person to person and also I consulted my dermatologist he advised me hairfall doesn't spread but in my case its spreading, the persons who having close relation with me also suffering hairfall it will not sounds good but it's the true what should I do to stop this, I am having guilty feeling, please help me in this regard.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
I am 43 year old mamon, since 6 months noticed that diabetes started, diagnostics results shows after food it is above 200 not taking medicine, started dieting, even though the values not decreased, please suggest me what to do.
I am 20 years old and my weight is 55. What should I do to grow my weight? Please tell me the answer to improve my body.
I am 52 year old. Male. I want weight loss but I have low budget. My weight 98 kg. Height 5.6' Mumbai.
I am 23 years of age facing problem of acne on face and back for 2 years. I have used retrieve cream, clinagel, acdermin gel, solaris ultra sun block But after some time everything become ineffective Please advise me the proper treatment.
Hi Am a 21 year old male with a condition of a small growth like some sort of accumulation of dead cells under my feet and between my toes and is painful after long walks and long time of shoes on. What could this be doc?
Sir my nipple is getting large under the nipple I feel something like a small stone what I should do for it.
I have a severe hairfall and my hair became rough and dry. I tried many shampoos and oils but I found no change. Please help me fix this problem.
I have hair fall problems how I solve this problem I used lemon +coconut oil since 3 month is it not harmful my hair?
Then after some time, brush and clean your mouth. Avoid eating anything for 30-40 minutes. Initially, you will find difficulty in drinking 4 glasses so start from 1-2 glasses and then increase gradually by 4 glasses of water. If it is possible, you can drink some lukewarm water also.
Most of the people do not know the benefits of drinking water early morning so they start their day with coffee or tea which is not good for health. Drinking of water empty stomach is really beneficial as it eliminate toxins and all substances that our body does not need. It has several benefits like maintaining the elasticity and tonicity of the skin, prevent constipation, helps in maintaining blood pressure, headache, diarrhoea, vision problems, diabetes, TB, heart problems etc. There are several other benefits. So start drinking water and make yourself fit and healthy.
What causes tooth decay?
Bacteria and food can cause tooth decay. A clear, sticky substance called plaque is always forming on your teeth and gums. Plaque contains bacteria that feed on the sugars in the food you eat.
As the bacteria feed, they make acids. The acids attack the teeth for 20 minutes or more after you eat. Over time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, causing tooth decay.
Things that make you more likely to have tooth decay include:
- Not brushing and flossing your teeth regularly and not seeing a dentist for checkups and cleanings.
- Eating foods that are high in sugar and other carbohydrates, which feed the bacteria in your mouth.
- Not getting enough fluoride. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay by making teeth more resistant to acids produced by plaque.
- Not having enough saliva. Saliva washes away food and harmful sugars, so it helps protect your teeth from decay. A dry mouth may be caused by a condition such as xerostomia or sjögren's syndrome, by taking certain medicines, or by breathing through your mouth. Older adults are more likely to have a dry mouth.
- Having diabetes.
- Chewing tobacco.