Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DhumaneYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from obesity my haemoglobin count is very less I have severe back pain and dark circles my skin is very dry please help me I need quick help.
Sir, I am diabetic last 8 years, and my age 55 years, is there treatment in ayurveda medicine, I am taking allopathy medicine of zoryal m2, and night I am taking insulin 10 units, please advise me is there any Ayurveda medicine, thanking you sir.
How can I stop hairfall of my daughter and some tips for thik and growth her hair Her age is 6 years.
My periods get delayed because of doing yoga-maharasanam before doing yoga my periods is regular after doing yoga only my periods get delayed what should I do.
I am 45 years .have been heavy bleeding with clots for last 10 days. In scanning in august lve fibroid of 1.7*1.4 cm n endoterminal thickness is 10 mm. Is there symptoms of menopause? MaY I take sysron NCR?
So I have the deepest bellybutton my entire middle finger fits in my bellybutton and every time go to my doctor she brings a nurse to specifically check my bellybutton or my gyn check up she put a gas mask on me and told me that my bellybutton was to steep so what should I do what are the pros and cons.
I m suffering from hair fall for last 3 years and have taken many treatments but nothing cured my problem. Can you please tell me is there any permanent treatment for hairfall.
Hello Doctor, Me and my hubby are trying for a kid since 3 months. Now from 2 days I am feeling a bit of itching sensation near my vaginal opening. It's a light itching but uncomfortable. Please suggest me how to get rid of this.
Hello I have a problem to my gums from upper left side my s going up I do not know what to do for not going up can you tell me that what's the problem of this and also how can I brush my teeth to make it more clean.
My Mother Is Facing Great Problem Due To Knee Pain In Both Since Last Five Years. She is 78 Years Old & 75 kg Weight With 4'11" Height. What Do You Suggest To Get Rid Of Pain ?
Hai, I am jeevitha 27 old female, I have peoples and marks so I used Betamethasone valerate cream I. P betnovate then it was cleared now suddenly small small rashes has to come my face feel like scratch, can you plss suggest for problem.
Hello, I am 21 and I had unprotected sex with my boy friend on 31st may at midnight 2am and next day only I took the i-pill tablet at 4pm in the afternoon. I was expecting my periods on 3rd or 4th june, but still it didnt happen, please help me with this and tell me what to do to get periods soon.
When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.