Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DhumaneYour feedback matters!
How can I make my hair properly straight and silky. My hair is so rough but they are long. Suggest me some best ways of home remedies.
I am 25. I'm male. I have dark circles to eyes. I haven't taken any medication. I want them to be removed. My face should become fair.
Sir myself left knee ligament hairline crack last 4 months most of top most consut with doctor but still pain come and my weight also gain Please suggested what to do
I want to lose weight as I am suffering from arthritic complaint for quite a few years. I am not taking any allopathic medicine for any of my problems but prefer siddha. Can I get guidance on how to decrease my pain and bring down my weight? I have undergone hysterectomy when I was 34 and now I am 56.
Lybrate | Dr. Mahimanjan Saha speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Getting fatter day by day Even reduced rice and working on for getting rid of ma stomach What to do.
Please suggest me a best fairness product for oily skin which will ensure my fairness and which does not cause pimples. My skin is bit dark and oily.
I have pain in my knees when I put it on hard surface. The pain actually penetrate I n a particular point. Kindly suggest.
I lost someone close last year and since then feel very depressed and preferred keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Sir. I am a 32 years old male. I have been suffering from white coat hypertension (as told by my doctor) for the past 6 months. My blood pressure readings in a Doctor's clinic 165/95 and in my home 125/80. I have been prescribed Concor 5mg tablet daily by my doctor. Is this hypertension a serious one. Any way to get rid of this problem. Kindly suggest.
When I am excited, my hands do shake more what should I do control shivering too when I get excited?
I got vertigo problem for last 6 months. Done some test found little nerve weakness and neck spondylisis. Taken alopathy medicine nootropil 1200, trinerve, stugeron and got temporary relieve. Want homeopathy medicine and place of availability.
Hi doctor, I have back muscle spasm (Lower back area) and during cold seasons, it's becoming worse by walking. please advice how to improve back muscle strength and to avoid the spasms.
Sir, I had sex with my boyfriend and I was in periods i. E. 6th day of 7 day periods. Will I b pregnant. I do not wanna b pregnant. Can I avoid it by having I-pill and papaya? Please suggest a better way. Also would there be any side effect due to consumption of those things i. E. Pill n papaya?
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.