Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhumal SangramYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from ankle spondylitis and not getting rid of the pain what'd should be done to reduce his pain.
My father was detected with localized prostate cancer last year and was followed by a heart attack later. His age is 61 years. He then have to undergo angioplasty with a non-drug eluting stent. Over one year has passed and his Stress test reports are excellent now as per cardiologist. Can he undergo a radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery ) now or it will be risky for him to undergo surgery? Thank you.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
M 20 year male m getting severe head ache for the past 3 days I tried everything but it didn't worked please tell me the solution.
I am 30 year old I have a problem of low sperm count how can I increase my counting to have my child kindly suggest I am in a very big problem.
I have a left the side pain from last 2 months. I went to doctor but they tell its due to gas problem but till now it is not cured. From top to bottom fully left side I have a pain in chest. Leg and brain but only on the left side. Can you suggest me the best cure to for that.
I will marry after 1 month. It is my love marriage. Me and my partner will have sex fir first time. We both are virgin. What should I do when I bleed for first time while having sex?
I listening beep sound in my ear since 2 years I treated but problems is continuing. please tell me how can I solve.
When I am physically active or even when I masturbate I jerk out too early. Time period of 1-2 mins. Is there any problem I need to visit doctor? If yes, How can I cure the same.
When night time I want sex daily but I dnt hv girlfriend to do with but I always rubbed my penis n get sperm out .so its is good for health or not.
Hi there I don't how I was get caught by cold and but happens since I was 13 years old dust cold things make me sneez and cough I don't how to get rid off it I tried homeopathy allopathy and Ayurvedic (herbal) but nothing working on me. Is there any permanent cure is available of this or it is untreatable. Please let me know.
I am worried if I get full erection or not. When erect , the upper part remains covered with skin like though I can pull it down But I have seen erections in porn movies Full skin is down and it seems like 1 single boner No skin overlapping.
I have red eyes in two days and also fever from two days. My nose are close previous three days. please help me and suggest me.
I passed through an environment of depression for many years due to some family problems. I am married, but my problem is, if I am active (I m on top) during intercourse I get finished in 5 mins but if I am passive (I m laid down n wife on top) then I can sustain for more than 30 mins many times and 20 mins easily every time. I want to be good when on top or when I am active during intercourse.
Coughing is one of the most common health problems. When there is a blockage or irritant in your throat or upper air passages, your brain thinks a foreign element is present and tells your body to cough to remove that element. Coughing can also be due to a viral infection, common cold, flu, and smoking or health problems such as asthma, tuberculosis, and lung cancer.
Some of the symptoms of a cough are itchy throat, chest pain, and congestion. Instead of using over-the-counter cough syrups, you can try some natural cough treatments using readily available ingredients in your kitchen.