Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj MishraYour feedback matters!
Mere kan m bhut dard hota h pani b asta h jb m ear phone use krta hu khujli b hoti h, phle m dexorange s drop dalta tha but ab vo mil ni rhi h to ab m kam ka kya kru.
Hello doctor i'm suffering from nasal polyps in 2013 in ct showed small polyps mucus problem. So doctor I want to ask what diet should I follow and avoid? any treatment.
I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.
I have heavy snoring problem whole sleeping for past 8 years. I am 36 years old male and body weight is 87kg. My family little worry about this. Can you pls suggest how solve this problem.
Sir meri mom. Ki age 49 hai. Unko gale me problem ho rhi hai. Awaj nhi nikal rhi hai. Saans lene me problem ho rhi hai khasne par bahut dard ho rha hai.
I have a sneezing allergy. What should I do for this. I was having this problem from last 4 years. I want some solution for this problem.
Hello sir, am 31 years male. My right ear is having a problem. When am doing long journeys in night, am getting a severe pain. And every time when am doing flight journeys, after take of and after landing am getting a severe pain up to 1 hour. And when ever am going to hill stations also am facing this type of problem. Please suggest me some solution.
I am suffering with ear pain actually pain coming from last 3 days onwards which liquid is better for ear sir.
I am 49 years old male (weight around 61 kgs.) staying in the city of chennai, south india. I am a pure vegetarian. I am a glaucoma patient since 1983, when first diagnosed. I lost vision in my right eye by the time of diagnosis. Since 1983 I am using timolol maleate 0.5% eye drops twice daily for both my eyes and from the year 2001 my doctor suggested me in addition to timolol maleate to instill latanoprost for my left (has almost normal vision) eye at bed time to prevent any further damage. Now regular monitoring shows iop as very normal. Now my problem is not relating to eyes, but the timolol maleate I am using for past 32 years. As far as I could get information from the internet timolol maleate is beta-blocker and for the past 3 years my ldl & vldl levels are on the rise and hdl on the lower side for unknown reason though there is no major change in total cholesterol. I am not a diabetic (regularly monitored) nor hypertensive. Family doctor suggests to take drugs for the abnormal lipid profile. The other symptoms I am facing for the past 2 months are (1) total fatigue, (2) frequent cold with nasal discharge, (3) drowsiness, (4) shallow breath, (5) ringing sound in ears etc. I just wanted to know whether these symptoms are due to prolonged use of beta-blocker (timolol maleate eye drops), so that I can place before my ophthalmologist your observation and prevent any other future complications.Please tell.
I had snizzing now it is ok but it was terrible I snezzed 40 times in a day water comes from my left nose that problem was 4 monts ago also that time I was pregnant but it was misabortion so I want to know what is this problem and what should I do bcause I have to again plan please tell me.
I am getting so much Dried nasal mucus from nose. While sleeping I can not able to breathe properly. I used to get up clean my nose and sleep. I have phlegm in my throat. recently I got to know I have hypothyroid. I am taking thyroxine 50 from past one week. How to get rid of this dried nasal mucus and phlegm.
I am suffering from nasal congestion, running nose, can you prescribe any medicine (I can't take pain killer because of kidney cyst)
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.