Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Surgery For Snoring
Surgery For Snoring And Sleep Apnoea.
Assistive Listening Devices
Auditory Processing Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Treatment
Overall nice experience
Best doc for ENT...
I am 22 year Old in summer time my throat got suffer and cough started please give some idea for over it.
My Dr. Did. I & d of the lymph node but did not send the. Afb smear for culture. After 4 days took a swab from the and sent it for culture test. Should we get another tissue sample from the opening to get the culture done?
I was operated sinus surgery last september (chronic rhino sinusitis. I have felt good post sinus surgery .both my nostrils are working properly. But now a days im feeling pressure in my neck .though I can swallow and breath properly without any pain. But I feel something pressure like closing of my neck valves. Is sinus related with this or else am I affected with thyroid problem, pls help me.
My right ear is paining and I can't chew with the jaw line also paining and head is heavy on the side of the ear.
I am unable to hear properly with my ears. Listening music with high volume for long time. What is the actual cause of hearing problem doctor. Please suggest me guidelines.
I am suffering from vocal card disorder and cold and cough . Cough flows regularly to throat and making harshnesses on throat, and also feeling dryness in nose; I am facing this problem from last 5-6 year , and my vocal card have gaps , please assist me.
Hi doc. My son is 3 years old. Always telling mom sputum in my throat. N always tries to swallow it. So much problem that he is nt able to sleep at night. No cough. please suggest Urgent.
My 20years friend she is a girl she having problem of tonsils from her childhood what should she do? Even cough problem a lot of sneezing after every 3 mnth what should she do?
I have 28day menstrual cycle. My due date was 1feb. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy like dizziness, nausea, fatigue, back & abdominal pain. I started bleeding today but its not heavy as always. I am worried that can it be implantation bleeding?
I have cough or sore throat from 3 days I have taken medicine but no relax ent I have seen, so I want natural meditation can any one help me in this.
I am 22 years old. I took 50 mg viagra one and half year ago. But having hearing problem. Air comes out from right ear when I exhale out forcefully from nose.
Two balls are develop inside the left and right side of throat so what are the precaution be need to remove them?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.