Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My body didn't have enough stamina n hand power which drinks or food will help to get better stamina.
Doc does not matter how much I am tired and feeling sleep I am never able to sleep in the day time. In the night only my body rests but not mind. Always I feel mentally exhausted. Whole night my mind process thoughts please please help.
I was born in june 1997 and m 19 years old. My height is 162 cm but I want to grow taller. My mom and dad both are tall and even my siblings. When I was small I did used to skip meals (even now I do the same) n thats the reason people says my height didn't grew up. So if I eat regularly now and do some exercise, is there any chances that my growth cell will again become active ? I'm sure if I would have taken care of my health at my early ages then I would have easily been more than 5.5. Is there any chances that my height will grow? please suggest few supplements.
How should we remove block spots from face by using a cream, send me a good product cream name please sir?
I am sukesh kumar 23 from noida I have lower back problem I tried all things toh reduce relief but failed . What can I do for my back .
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.
Modern medicines only approach to spinal problems is invasive surgery, or inserting painful metal rods, nuts and bolts into our bodies. Complications from surgeries are vast and again, most often than not, the relief from pain is temporary and recurrent. Worst of all, surgery can damage nerves, lead to bowel and bladder problems and sexual dysfunction, to name a few. We firmly believe that avoiding surgery and metal implants is the absolute best way to “heal” all types of spinal problems, from slipped and bulging discs that cause debilitating sciatic pain to degenerative disc disorders. Here at Arogyam Ayurveda our approach is completely holistic, non-invasive with the intention of complete and permanent freedom from pain! We pride ourselves on treating the whole body, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS, by replenishing, nurturing and rejuvenating!
With the help of Ayurveda-Yoga and Panchakarma this ensures us with 95% results at our facilities. Reason is very clear that- WE DO REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE! We follow the notion of Ayurveda which tells us- “Sanksheptah Kriyayogo Nidan Parivarjanam” which means- remove the causative factors and this is the basic and exact form of treatment.
GH-14/1198, 1st Floor, Above Haryana Wala Sweets
Near Bhera Enclave, Paschim Vihar
I am 19 yrs old girl, suffering from spine disorder problem, doctors told must do operation, spine getting s shape from c shape after scanning report. Suggest alternative for the problem.
Many times when the sleep is disturbed it leads to many problems in the body and the mind. In today’s fast moving world sleep is disturbed by our surroundings and our activities. Here are some simple steps to improve your sleep.
1. Keep a fixed time to wake up every morning regardless of what time you go to sleep.
2. Use your bed/mattress only for sleeping. Better don’t use it for watching TV/browsing the net/chatting on phone. In case you haven’t noticed separate furniture are available for those activities.!
3. Avoid taking tea/coffee after 5 pm. No question of smoking or alcohol – these are sure fire ways to have a disturbed sleep.
4. If you don’t fall asleep within 20 minutes of going to bed, walk out of the bed to a different room. Engage in some simple activity like reading a pleasant book/listening to some melody.
5. Don’t keep staring at the watch/clock while trying to fall asleep.
6. Try to unwind with a warm bath and gentle music before going to bed. Grandma would say drink a cup of milk. Listen to her.!
7. Sleep in a place which is not noisy/bright – pretty obvious isn’t it.?! Yet we ignore it too often.
8. Consult a psychiatrist for help if above methods fail. Please don’t self-medicate. We are here to help.!!
- Dr.Parthasarathy,MBBS,MD.(JIPMER), Psychiatrist OMR Chennai ( Thoraipakkam)