Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Hi! my father is 50 years old. He's having anti anxiety and depression pills after consulting a doctor since few months and also has regular check ups. He feels a burning sensation on face whenever tensed. The issue I am concerned with is he always feels that he's in depression and so drinks and smokes. I've been through this stage and I know it feels alone and helpless. I need help and advice to make him feel better and take him out of this stage. Wishes for your healthy life. Thanks!
I am 20years old female. Im sexually active. I hv a history of irregular periods. I had unprotected intercourse on 24th jan and had a ipill within 3hrs. again had sex on 5th feb bt unfortunately the condom broke and had to take an ipill again within 3hrs of d act. I had a due date of 8th march for my periods bt yet nt received it. I did a hpt on 17th march n ut came out negative. I have bloating from past couple of days. I am really stressed. Any chances of pregnancy? When will I get my periods? Has d pill delayed my periods?
Hello Dr. m a short temper person m not control or anything anything against me it's not good to my personal life and I lost so many friend for this behavior so please help me to out this.
I having nexito 10 mg for past one month. What could be the side effects of the medicine and also I m consumig 02 pegs of alcohol? would alcohol react with this ssri?
I am 30 year male. I am suffering from dysthymialast 9 year but diagnost last year. I have takenserta 1006 month. Again I am suffering from same symtom.
I use to drink alcohol daily 3 years back. And suddenly I stopped taking it. I think it has been 3 months since I didn't had alcohol. Now I realise that my hand shivers if I keep my hand still. What should I do?
I am 25 year old man and I am suffering for gas problem what should I do? And also suffering from tension problem.
I'm having a body pain since last two days. I had started exercising. Any suggestions to help me relieve from this pain?
I have body pain always and I feel always weakness in body and always feel sleepy I want to get rid out of this.
Please suggest some medicine to flush out Nicotine from the body as I am a chain smoker and wanted to quit it. Tried to quit it for some time however unable to continue it.
Since past two months I have been suffering from panic attacks & consulted a psychiatrist & been using escitalopram & Clonazepam as per d Dr's recommendation & feeling far better than earlier. But still d negative thoughts (mild of something might happen to me) and bit panic in heart are not getting out of me. I do regular exercise (walking) daily being an cardiac patient & light meditation & always try to keep myself busy, but still unable to come out of the situation. This has an bearing on my performance at office & my personal life too. Request to kindly suggest how would I come out this condition & enjoy my normal & regular life soon.
I am sleeping 6 to 7 hours n their is no any significant event happened with me so what is the reason behind feeling tired n body paining.
I have started smoking. And lose my stamina. What should I do to build again my stamina? Please help and answer fast.
Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform that in last 1 year I had 3 stroke. I lost the complete memory and fell down without any prior symptoms. Its sudden and after app. 30-45 I used to found myself in hospital. I didn't remember what had happened in between. I have been in consultation with neurologist and taking levera 750. Pls suggest is this the symptom of brain stroke or any other disease and treatment for that Thanks.
I lost some body and im depressed of that case so tell me how will I come out from depression of that accident?
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible.