Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhananjay Dnyanoba Wavare
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay Dnyanoba WavareYour feedback matters!
All this months I've been studying inside my room. I do not go out. I mean I have not been feeling the sun. Will there be anything wrong if I go on like this for 3 more months? Is there any possibility of skin problem?
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime. Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever.
- Skin exfoliation- Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun- Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to the break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind more marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar- Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice- Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods- Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello there, My skin is bit oily and hard. Frequently blisters like things are appearing on my skin. They are little hard and little painful in the beginning. Later they are growing and a smoother area is forming on the top. When it breaks, I can see puss squeezing out for a while and it is also painful. Later they heal themselves and a dark spot os forming there. That dark spot is taking months to go away. Do you mind helping me understand why this is happening to me.
Ageing is an irreversible process of human existence. With ageing, your skin will start to show problems and one of them would be the loosening or sagging of skin. While there are many treatments available to counter this problem, one of the most effective and popular methods is laser skin tightening.
In this method, a focused beam of infrared light is used to heat up the collagen under the skin. This triggers collagen growth resulting in the skin becoming tighter, thus, reduces sagging, wrinkles, lines and other blemishes in the process.
Who can go for laser skin tightening?
Laser skin tightening is targeted towards both men and women of any age. Most of the candidates who avail of laser skin tightening are within the age range of 30 to 60 years and have common complaints about skin caused due to age. Some of the problems that laser skin tightening can deal with very well are mentioned as follows:
Tightening and repairing loose facial skin
Reducing fine lines all over the body
Reducing wrinkles all over the body
However, you should know that laser skin tightening will not be able to correct loose facial skin if they form jowls or droopy sacs. In such cases you may need to avail of other surgeries, such as a face lift to correct the laxity of facial skin. You can then follow it up with laser skin tightening to eliminate the remaining wrinkles or lines.
Which of the areas of the body can be treated by laser skin tightening?
This form of treatment has been found to be very effective with skin from all over the body. Some of the areas which can be treated are
Neck among others
When would laser skin tightening not be applicable?
Laser skin tightening is a very commonly availed procedure all around the world and there are very few risks usually associated with it. However, it is not advisable in certain circumstances:
If one is prone to having herpes outbreaks
If anyone has suffered or is currently suffering from skin cancer
- It is not recommended for pregnant women either
I am 21 years old male height is 5 feet 10 inch weight 87 kg yes I am suffering from pain in abdomen ,yes I feel appetite hungry ,there is no any family history, but about 8 years ago my liver slightly increases and it is treated by taking liver 52 at that time ,there is no any mucous or blood in the stool or not, worms in the stool, any heat intolerance or not, palpitation, anxiety I am suffering from asthma while running a some small distance and while walking on stairs upto 4th floor I am overweight. i'm feeling sometimes pain in muscles of leg and in hand also from 1 months there is also blood clot in leg by long hour of sitting i.e. 1 hour about, in hindi language we can called as khun jam ho jana I am suffering from very much sticky stools my stools always sticks in toilet seat from 1 months disorder of whole stomach sometimes watery stools 1 major problem I have to go in toilet for stool at least 4 times in a day which I required only 1 time in early morning is it possible and mostly after eating food I have to go for stool why I do not want this, is it known as constipation or any other thing for toilet I have to go at least 6 times can I control on this on 1 time and many times I feel sometimes not always there is burning sensation in the toilet this time I feel that my stomach is not clear means heavy stomach and there is gas forming in my stomach is eno and aciloc is sufficient for gas or any other thing which is best medicine/treatment for gas trapped in stomach and which cause severe pain to me please tell me best solution for gas formed in stomach what is treatment of loose motion and acidity because many times I suffer from this and what is best treatment for stomachache generally daily I feel in the evening I know it is due to food or gas formation tell the best possible treatment for this is there any test or diagnosis is also required or not is we can refer pudin hara or not for stomachache please tell me that treatment which is overall safe for me and which do not have any side effects please take care of this side effects when I drink water I am felling excess of toilet in evening at 5 to 8 pm daily means at 10 minutes intervals of time from 1 months why this is happening why I have to face excess of toilets in evening time whether I drink water or not at that time it does not matter but I have to go for toilet at that time my whole work is destroyed, spoiled due to this at day time also I have to go for toilet at an intervals of half an hour I have no control on my toilet and on my stool daily I have to go for stool at least 4 times during a day means there is no any time of stool at any time I have to go for stool please tell me that can I control on my toilet and on my stool or not means I have to go for stool only in 1 time at early in the morning and no any other time stool will come out and toilet I have to go hardly at least 2 times during 24 hrs is there any treatment from which I can control on both, below is my whole abdominal ultrasound which is coming normal why this stomachache persist after eating foods after taking gelusil, pantoprazole ,most of the times when I am on empty stomach I face pain in whole stomach sometimes just inside right chest please mention the best treatment ,medicine for stomachache, gas trapping in the stomach or gas formed in the stomach , and acidity which I am facing here 1 of my relatives told me for taking this Tablet Ofloxacin 500 mg two times a day for 10 days 2. Tablet Metronidazole 500 mg three times a day for 10 days 3. Cal4U sachet 1 in a day for 10 days 4. Cal4U tablet 1 two times a day to continue 5. Tablet pantoprazole 40 mg 1 tablet two times a day half an hour before food intake 6. Isabgol husk 3 spoon in lassi two times a day 7. Tablet Supradyn 1 tablet once a day what's your opinion about this medicine is it right or wrong is there any side effects of the medicine.
Sir I have facing skin problem from 4 years, so I have consulted doctor for that, there I have got one cream called tretinorite so later I found that it is harmful for face it can be used only for couple of weeks, so now my skin colour changed to my past, and my body colour differs a lot to my face my childhood days of skin is white now what the reason for this change ,sir (madam) can you help me what cream or medicine should apply on my face, my skin type is oily skin, please prefer me a useful medicine that suits my face,
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.