Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay Dnyanoba WavareYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors. Im 32yr male. My problem is I keep getting anal fissures on and off since 2years. Sometimes minor sometimes severe. I want a permanent solution. please help.
Dear Sir / Madam, My Name is Ronak Patel I have fair skin but there is dark circle under my eyes. Please suggest me what is the reason behind that and what I have to do for cure it?
Hello. 5 days back. Blood comes while motion. From tat day my intestine and all are feels relax/loose to me. Previous I had some constipation and use to go motion Once in 1 or 2 days. Now I am going daily. But I feel burn in Penis while urine and burn while Motion. Kindly suggest Is it normal or What. Can it be cure with Medicines. Other than tat I am fit and fine and not having any weakness.
My face is getting dull And black day by day and found some wrinkles to my skin what should I do to make my my skin and face bright and fair.
I met with an accident a month ago. Got marks of stitches on my face. Kindly suggest how can the marks be removed?
I have dark brown spots on m entire cheeks and face. With acne eruption. Wana get rid of it. My skin is oily + sensitive.
By eating on any fish material example fish fry fish curry masala etc on that if will drink milk or any related to milk like icecream or curd it can b effect on the skin as white dark wat its like a infection to our body. Please tell me.
I want to get fair skin. I am 27 years male .I have tried many things but no results. Pls advice me.
I have pimple since i'm 15 years, now I'm 17 but the pimple and scars doesn't reduce. What can I do?
I hv red marks on inner thighs extending from genitalia area to half of upper part of thigh. Why it's happening what's the cure.
I have lots of blackheads on my face, and some pimple problem .I have oily and sensitive skin. What should I do to get rid of it. Which cream should I use.
I have always had clear skin and never really experienced break outs during teenage as well. I am now 24 years old, and have noticed these white bumps on certain areas of my face. There are a lot of them around the eyebrows, high cheeks, side burns etc. Along with this, I am experiencing some itching and red bumps too. What could the cause of this be?
Hi I have dark upnder eye circle and I m fair in complexion. Please help me which cream i should use for my under dark eye circle ?
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.