Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay DamleYour feedback matters!
What vitamins and minerals are good for acne free skin? And please mention fruits and vegetables names for glowing skin.
Hello Doctor, I am having oily scalp, dandruff as well as hair fall from at least 2 years but now this problem has been increased. Please prescribe me the best shampoo for it and how to use it.
I am a 24 year old girl from jamshedpur I want to get fair I had tried many things but not getting proper result. Please suggest what to do ?
Exfoliating keeps your pores from clogging, which is another benefit in regards to acne control. The renewal process of your skin is sped up and your moisturizer will penetrate deeper into the skin which will give you that moist glow.
Exfoliation also helps with uneven skin tone as it removes dead skin cells which contribute to that uneven look. Consistent exfoliation of your skin will help with wrinkle prevention in addition to giving you smooth glowing skin.
2. Exercise - There's a reason why athletes are some of the most beautiful people in the world. That reason is consistent blood flow. Exercising circulates your blood throughout your body giving it a natural flush to your skin.
If you don't know where to start, try walking and taking the stairs whenever you get a chance. This will make your transition into other traditional routines more manageable when the time comes.
After you initially get your body active there are many different physical activities to explore, especially if you are not into the traditional gym routine. Try kickboxing, tennis, running or spin classes.
3. Cucumbers - Cucumbers not only taste great, but are filled with vitamin c and caffeic acid. These are two antioxidants that are excellent for fighting off wrinkles and protecting you from sun damage. Vitamin c will give your beautiful black skin a jolt of elastin and collagen which contributes to your radiance.
Cucumbers can be prepared in many ways for consumption. One of the best ways is in a fresh salad. Try slicing a whole one with some lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil for a fantastic side salad.
4. Limit your shower time - This might be a difficult one, especially when you're used to coming home from work or the gym and it's the first of your many nightly rituals.
A long hot shower can sometimes be the reason why you haven't gone postal on the world. However, limiting your shower time (and cooling the temperature just a touch) can be beneficial to your beautiful black skin.
A hot shower can strip your skin of its natural oils. When this happens you get that dry and patchy look and that is what you don't want. The object here is glowing skin, remember? chill your shower down just a tad. You will still be able to have a calming relaxing shower without stripping your skin of what it needs. Remember, don't stay in there for an hour.
5. Green tea - Green tea is by far one of my favorite drinks. It's also one of my favorite methods for cleansing your skin topically as well (a good green tea facial cleanser will have your face glowing like a star).
Green tea is by far one of the most powerful antioxidants you can utilize when adding a glow to your skin. Rich in antioxidants, green tea helps rid your skin of free radicals, reduces inflammation and feels great going down. 2 cups of green tea a day along with a good facial cleanser will have compliments raining down upon you.
Mere chehre pe til bohot hai Jo hame nhi achche lagte Samaj nahi aata kya kare Pure chehre ki khoobsurti chali gai.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you pls help me.
I am 23 years old female. I have a hair loss problem in my eyebrow only for right eye. I faced this problem since 8 months. Please give any suggestion.
Dear Dr., I am 39 years unmarried female, my hair started thining at the age 28 as I started using hair colour product and hair fall is too much. I am using Hair 4 U 5% as prescribed by Dermatologist. But no effect, I am pure vegetarian even not having Egg for protein we use to have Cheese, Paneer, Butter, Milk. Please suggest.
I get rashes regularly in my private parts with white deposits accumulating and than rashes after that using canestran from long but ineffective now.
From last 1 month I am having infection (ringworm) on my thigh gap (front and backside both). I tried most of the creams in the market like itch guard, ring guard, candiderma but none of them worked. Even I consulted one doctor but still I didn't got relief. please help.
My hair becomes white during this month, due to which hairs become hard, what is the reason of this problem?
Onions and sunstroke
Have you heard of farmers keeping an onion with them while working in blazing hot sun and also eating lot of onions do you know the reason behind this?
Onions due to its high sulphur content prevents body fevers that can be caused due to sun stroke. Farmers in gujarat and rajasthan keep an onion below their cap to keep the heat from getting to them.
Eat atleast 2-3 onions a day especially if you are out in sun to prevent sunstroke.
I am suffering from dark points on my face. It is not going since long time. Please tell me some cure which can cure it within short period of time. I am really irritated with these points. I get nervous among my friends and in public places.
It's wonderful what, a number of women disregard home remedies for glowing skin for transient arrangements like face peels, botox, laser treatment and even costly and agonizing face lifts. But in reality, nothing is more beneficial for your skin over natural remedies for glowing skin. Here are three of the absolute best home remedies to get glowing skin.
- Honey and lemon face pack: This facial pack gives you a perfect skin at home effectively. Blend honey and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack will enhance your skin tone.
- Banana and milk cream: For dry skin, peeling and flakiness is a typical issue. To get flawless and glowing skin and to sustain the dryness this face mask will be the best treatment. Cut of a banana and crush it well. Include some milk cream in that crushed banana pulp and apply on the face. Sit tight for 60 minutes and wash it off.
- Sugar and honey face scrub: Face scrub can make the skin smoother by getting rid of the dead skin layer on the surface. A clear spotless skin is important for a flawless facial skin. Mix honey and sugar. Use that to scrub the face.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Sandalwood has been utilized as a part of excellence since ages as it help the skin to revive. Sandalwood likewise makes the skin appearance lighter and help you get a glowing skin. Rose water lightens up the skin for a smooth glowing face.
- Paste of curd, tomato juice and oatmeal: Blend curd, tomato juice and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and abandon it for no less than 15 minutes. Wash it off with icy water and see the results.
- Fuller’s earth and Potato juice: Potato juice is perfect for lightening the marks and blemishes on face. Take some potato juice and utilize that juice to make a glue like paste of fuller's earth (multianimiti).