Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhananjay Ashturkar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay AshturkarYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years. I am suffering mentality problem. I am not fullfill my work. And I am leaving in tension.
Today I gone through with such a situation that I don't know how to react on that. One of my office friend her mother is suffering from breast cancer and she is under treatment from last 6 month approx. So every time I used to ask with my friend about her health n recovery whenever I meet her. My first question was always that ki wat is your mother whats going on. Wat doctors say etc. My friend she is also suffering from thyroid that too shared by her. Last Friday I met her in our office washrum. When she opened the door n enter inside the washroom I was standing we greet each other n I asked that wat going on your neck. Dere was some blackish spot. then I came closer to her that was a hair growth. Which was coming come. Earlier she also discussed about dat with me. Dat she is deciding to go with laser treatment for unwanted facial hair. But today she came n saying to me that I want to say something. Don't interfere in my personal life. I can understand your intention. Dat wat she said. I said wat I did. She said the way you said to my black spot I don't like. Every time you r saying something to me. Etc. Please help where I wrong.
Dear sir, I am in a problem my girlfriend broke up the relationship with me and I am like a mad now what is the solution? Please advise.
I have 2 sons. Elder son is 5 years old. Younger 3 yrs old. Elder son is very adamant and he gets lot of angry. He throw any things when he is in angry. What can I do? and how to handle him?
My mother is suffering from schizophrenia I am visited to doctor but not getting relief could you suggest me any thing.
I am 18 year old and I am suffering from headache and feeling very dizzy. And I do not know but I do not feel very hungry. And sometimes I feel so stressed and depressed. So could please tell what should I do or what medicines should I take to be perfect again feel you know active.
My brother was met a road accident on19.12.2014 he has admitted in vizag his brain was injured now he is physically OK, but he is behaving just like a child his age is 34 What can I do?
Do you have vague memories of your childhood where your mother used to run behind you with a glass of milk and a few almonds soaked in it? You might have cribbed about them, but all this while you might not have been aware that you were running away from one of the most powerful house of essential minerals. Such is the health benefits of almonds that it has its own fan following across the globe. It is a boon and a blessing for your well-being. Let us have an overview of it.
Health benefits Of almond oil
The health benefits are not just limited to the nuts. Almond oil too can supply a massive amount of benefits when included in our diet regularly. Though a bit expensive, a regular intake can keep many of the complications at bay. Here’s why:
- Controls heart ailments: Almond oil is enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids. They boost the health of your heart and can curb cardiovascular diseases. A regular intake can reduce the chance of a stroke by a large margin.
- Regulates blood pressure and controls cholesterol level: Almond oil regulates blood pressure and can help in maintaining the cholesterol levels of your body. In many countries, almond oil is slowly changing the culinary landscape and the way we use the food ingredients.
- Strengthens nervous system: Almond oil is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids and also contains a robust measure of potassium. They nourish your nervous system and directly boost your memory. You can mix a few drops of almond oil to a glass of milk before you hit the bed for the best results.
- Helps in bone development: Almonds are a great source of vitamin D, calcium and potassium. Needless to say, this can be very beneficial for strengthening your bones. Simply massage few drops of almond oil to your bones and joints and in many cases, you can get rid of arthritis.
- Relieves stress and pain: Almond oil also has therapeutic properties, and can help in easing the pain and stress from strained muscles. You can heat a few tablespoons of almond oil and can directly massage into the affected area once it becomes warm. Doing this regularly can increase the strength of your muscles and can be a great muscle relaxant too.
- Can promote the health of nails: Brittle nails are one of the common problems that everyone faces. Almond oil can take care of this trouble easily. For healthy and strong nails, massage them with a few drops of almond oil daily. They have a strong presence of potassium and zinc and they, in turn, hydrate your nails and keep them strong and healthy.
Some other benefits of almond oil are
- It controls heart diseases
- It reduces the chances of stroke
- It regulates the blood pressure
- It gives strength to the nervous system
- It will help in bone development
- It promotes the growth of nails
- It promotes the health of nails
- It increases the memory power
- It gives strengths to brain tissue
Apart from the abovementioned benefits, Almonds are useful in a number of ways, they improve your memory power, improves hair growth, is good for your brain tissues. Almonds are a powerhouse in their own right, therefore, you must eat them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.