Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Dhairyashil SasteYour feedback matters!
I am under medication of levera since 6 month of stroke. I have sinovenous thrombosis. I am feeling much better now. No any symptom of this. Can I drink 1 2 peg of alcohol or beer or wine. Only for one day. On my birthday. My neurologist told me that there is no need to visit. Pls advise me.
I got hand and body tremors also I had difficulty body balancing I m male 43 years old and weigh around 82 kgs.
One of my friend have calinate worm in her brain bcoz of this she get seizures. She taking some kind of medicine but it has side effect... Is there any permanent cure for this
How long the affected hand of a right side paralysed person generally takes to function if he is under proper medication and physiotherapy. Now the hand is stretching and folding but remains folded at times of walking. He is not able to hold things in this hand. PL SUGGEST. Is there any allopathy medicine to make this functional. PL HELP.
Doctor when I fall on bed for sleeping. I feel like a heaviness or numbness in my right rib below portion. N then I feel some type of gas is forming. After that I get regular pops I don't know why. Bt gas form every 1 min. What is the reason for that. N how can I naturally treat that?
Hlo ! I m 21 years old I m suffering from brain hemrage from more than one year i lost some of my memory nd left side of my body go paralised. Please suggest me best treatment to get recover from it.
My hands shivering if I am taking sleep and some work is doing, Can you suggest me what should I done?
I have the problem of dark circles. I have also skin pigmentation with the aging. I want to get rid of these with a good advise. I am suffering from insomnia and lack of sleep for the stress in my life. I want to make me free from sleepless night and go for a good night sleep. Please I shall wait for your advise.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.