Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra N VartakYour feedback matters!
I am suffering frm anklosing spondlities frm ten yrs my Dr. Is Dr. Ashok kumar fortis frm dehli they advice etacept in the duration of fifteen days frm last eight month but now I feel less joint pain but I feel too. Much dry ness in body too much thirst tiredness and pain in head what i do I don't know.
I am 32 year old male. I am feeling pain on my ankles while wake up in the morning. What should I do?
I have frequently pain my left leg and muscle and it is continuously specially morning , few time I take pain killer but I want permanent solution please help me.
I want to know more about ankle sprain. It cause mainly during jogging and training time. Please find me a solution.
Doctor I gets sleepy and tired in tha morning without doing any work and backpain too. what's the reason? And remedy.
I am 49 years old male. I am suffering from elbow joint pain. I am frequently using pain relief gels, but only temporary relief. What do I do for a permanent solution?
I am 39 years old lady. My weight is 90 kg. My left leg is always paining. What tablet I have to take. Please advice.
I have a back pain. This is occur once I play a cricket and throw a ball and the sound come from back like kat I think that it is a small pain so I rest for 2 weeks after 2 weeks I play cricket and in cricket now I ball I have a pain in back and now pain is in my all back so tell me some prevention to get rid from backpain.
Hell sir I am 20 year old male and have spinal pain over 1 month what should I do and what if don't want to take medicine?
Hi I am 20 years old. I'm suffering from lower left back pain. I can feel a node on the place where it hurts but can not see it.
Im getting tremors in hands n legs. Sometimes in cheeks. Im taking alcohol since 10 yrs. I had body pains from last 6 yrs.
I am male, 76 years, 5' 9, 62 kg, generally fit but with chronic pain in lower back since last 10 years, also a recent spondelyosis in neck and upper arm, inspite of my regular excercises for legs, chest etc. Kindly reply by email and oblige.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.