Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Dear sir/madam, I have too much burning on leg bottom and also on fingure of my right leg. So please advise me ointment and tablet for that please.
I have a back pain from since 1 year. I can control it by taking rest for 3 to 5 hrs. But also it repeats when I went for drive on bike 50 kms a day. It starts again and again. Even though when I do small works of hm cleaning it pains too. Other wise no pain till the work done by me.
Sir, I am just completed my 51 years. When I standing from sitting on floor my left knee is more painful for some minutes. Further, I have affected burnpain in my chest at frequent intervals. Can I get relief from above problems.
Hi I am married 33 years old .I feel I am in depression n my condition is getting worsen day by day. I am in joint family. .as a person I am appreciated everywhere my job place. Family .friends. .except my mother in law. I have a son he was born after many miscarriages. .I hardly speak. She keep on taunting. .shouting. Nobody can dare to say anything to her. But outside she shower lots of love on me. My relation wd my husband is also not at par. We r hardly like hub wife. .when I share he says. God is looking .I m trying my level best to divert my mind towards my son. .bt I am helpless. .she tries her level best to keep my son away bt thankfully she is not succeeded. Though she has managed her son. I feel so lonely here. Should I get out of this marriage. .for the first time I have said don't give me stress otherwise I llkill myself. .bt of no use.
72 male DM2 for 18 yrs, osteoarthritis for last 30 years unable to walk ,poor digestion ,sedentary life style. I will be thankful if you inform the quantity of papaya and banana and it's type that is fully ripe, unripe, semiripe.etc method of consumption.
I am a 23 years old working girl, since last 2 months I have a problem of backache. What should i do? Please advise.
I have much back pain. What should I do. Few time with headache with lots of pain. And lost of stamina.
My mother is suffering from leg pains from past 11 months. She is not even able to walk. Please help me.
Knee pains and pains in the joints are not restricted to a certain age group anymore. Younger people of today face this problem too. To stay active all your life and escape the severe aches associated with weakening of muscles, joint pains or arthritis, you must start now. The only way to keep your knees fine and working is to exercise.
4 moves that help you strengthen your knees.
1. Leg lifts (inner thigh) - lie on any one side, lay your head on the arm of the side below you. Make sure this hand is straight above your head, touching the ground. Keep your legs straight, one above the other. Lift the leg on top a few inches above, hold for few seconds and bring it back. Do this for 10 times and then with the other leg, on the other side. This exercise strengthens your inner thighs, eventually strengthening the knees.
2. Hip raises: lie flat on your back, your shoulders touching the ground. Bend your legs comfortable, your feet resting firmly on the ground. Raise your hips and thighs so that from your head to feet, you form an angle. Wait in this position for about 10 seconds, lower your hip until it touches the ground. Repeat for ten counts.
3. Lunges: stand straight. Take a step ahead with your right leg. Left leg remains in its place. With your back straight, bend your knees so that both are at 90 degrees. Go back to standing position; take your right leg back to where it was. Do the same step with your left leg. Repeat both sides ten times.
4. Bent leg extensions: this is pretty easy and all that you need to do it sit on a chair comfortably, with your back straight first. Your feet firmly flat on the ground in front of you, lift the right leg straight extending to the front. Make sure your thighs stay on the chair. Bring your leg back to the original position, firmly planted on the ground. Do the same with your left leg. Repeat 10 times on both sides.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have back pain and fever for last one month, I have shown in government hospital but they are unable to recognized my problems. What to do? Please advise.
She has this severe ankle pain now it is in the middle of the sole. Got injection and medicine but no relief. She is a bit overweight 65 kg aged 40 height 4 ft 8 inch approximately. She was also taking medicine for BP and cholesterol, last week got it checked for lipid profile which is now normal. Please advice for her feet related problem. Thanks.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.