Lybrate.com has top trusted Audiologists from across India. You will find Audiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Am in hearing loss from past 4 years and before 3 years I dis operation in ma nose then ma hearing was getting better but within next six moth it has been changed entirely. Now I consulted end doctor and he asked me to replace the bone called step which is in middle ear. Will this useful to me. What if not did this and such a hearing loss happened to me Thank you.
Dear Doctors I would like know about cochlear implant. Whether It is possible at the age of 28 year man who has complete deafness by birth or any complications on this surgery and cost of the surgery? Thank you.
I have been suffering from cold and mucous congestion from 3 year. It could not be cured. But when I stop drinking milks and sweats it has got less. But now I have problem of block nose even if I don't have cold. I can breathe through one nose only .it is very difficult to live with one nose breathing .and also pressure is created in head I can't hear properly due to ear blockage from cold .please tell me what to do now?
I'm having a ringing sound (tinnitus) in my left ear since 5 years. It happnd after my firing practicing with sten gun. I went through audiometry test and it was normal. What could be the diagnosis for this. Please help me.
My father 67 years old. He is having hearing problem. Very near only can hear sound. What is the treatment. If go for hearing aid howmuch cost comes. Or operation can do?
I am experiencing some buzzing and (or) ringing sound in my ear. Earlier I was diagnosed with serious otitis media and now this situation persists. Am I suffering from tinnitus or it will fade with time?
I drink aproxx 3-5 litter water but after all that my throughout become dryer. And due to extra water, i have frequent urinary issue. What to do help me please.
I am suffering from sloppy hearing loss, doctors advised me to use hearing aid, can it be cure without hearing aid?
take your medicine regularly
. drink plenty of water
have a good sound sleep
. have at least 30 min regular exercise. ... No addictions
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.