Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Deshpande ShekharYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I consulted a doctor but there is no difference in my position. The x ray shows that the gap between the t10 and t11 (pardon if its wrong I dont remember the exact bone name) is reduced. The ache is exactly above the hips from where the backbone starts (the area of around 3 inches is in pain). What should I do? Please help me out here!
After morning walk if our leg starts paining then what we need to do to get relief from pain. Please help me out.
Often I felt pain on my back. Sometimes it makes a problem to walk. Few days ago I slipped and got hurt. Then I took medicine but the problem is still there. Please help me to get well soon.
Hi sir, my age is 26years, male, 172cm, height 75 weight, as driving is my passion I make journey on bike for long distances, since 6 years I have been riding much and bikes, now a days I feel back pain, some months before I consulted doctor, used some medicine, and physiotherapy, but the problem is same, please suggest me the permanent treatment fr it.
Hi, I am suffering from diabetes for last two years jointly pain problems in my knee, suggests me medicine.
My mother's hill bone was so painful that she can not walk easily and due to weakness it pains a lot that she can not touch it also Please prescribe any ointment or cream to apply on it to reduce pain as fast as possible. Please advise.
While sleeping maybe my right hand wrist came under head for long time maybe due to which my wrist is paining. What exactly might be the reason? Has it injured nerves? Remedy for it please, i'm able to to regular work but pain is there. Incident took place 4-5 days before.
I have pain under the feet specially under the heel and can't properly walk due to pain. It swells sometimes. I take painkillers and hot water therapy but it comes back again. please help. I have checked my uric acid. It is under 5.
I have body pains only left side up to bottom little pains and early morning wake up timing is very dim. What to do? Please help me.
My mother is suffering from backbone pain due to that she is suffering typhoid and another pain also.
I am 26 years old male I am having pain in left side neck, shoulder, arm and right leg from past one year. What could be this and what should I do ?
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
Hi I want to know that I have severe pain in my right knee whenever I sit in washroom my knee hurts very badly I can not give load on my knee if I distribute my body weight on my right knee when sitting in washroom or climbing stairs it hurts very badly it's all right when I am standing or not bending my knee. But if knee is bent it hurts .the pain is in the middle soft part of knee. There is no issue of balance. My left knee has also start paining not that much but it pains when I sit in washroom. I am 17 year old.
I am 102 kg Male aged 43 years. My weight at the age of 19 was 60 kg. I do take moderate drinks but do regular walk. My diets are typical nrth pattern. I am unable to reduce my weight. I go to bed at 11 pm and wake up at 6.30 am. I walk in evening. Facing mild backache and knee joint pain. Please guide
I am suffering from dry couch from last 3weeks anex also leg pain what should I do please SUJJEST ME.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.