Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I take drug pills (Par one spas. Its almost 1 year. I take it regularly. 4 to 5 pills. I want to quit. But it cause pain in legs. I can't sleep. Weakness.please help me. I don't want to spoil my life.
My mother's age is 66. But she has been suffering from joint pain on her left leg. She finds hard to walk. She has also been suffering from hypertension & acidity. please suggest . Whether any protein or calcium supplement is required?
I am 58 years old and took VR about a year before and enjoy my retired life. I have severe pricking pain around my upper portion of the right arm since last month. Raising arm above too is painful. I don't have sugar/BP. What could be my problem and which specialist should I contact. Currently I live in Bangalore. But I started having problems when I was in Trichy. Please advise.
My dad is having fever from yesterday .The fever was down for a bit but today it is 103.5 F. He is also having ache in joints specially the finger joints.
I suffered lead poisoning 5 years back. Treated with chelation therapy with medicine cilamin 250mg. In 2012 suffered mild stroke on left side of body. MRI done on brain and it was ok. NCV test was ok. But Now suffering from allergy, backpain with multiple slipped disc, sciatica on left leg, IBS, numbness in left side of body, weakness in left side brain, short term memory loss. I am not recovering from back pain though Physiotherapy along with exercise has been done many times. Doctors usually only gave medicine like gabapentin and calcium with vitamin d3, but they don't suggest anything. It only gives me temporary relief. Is all above diseases are after affects of lead poisoning. Please give consultation?
Sir I am feeling heavy headed when I study. Since 15 days. I take naproxen which give relief for few days. I do not feel normal since this happen to me 15 days earlier. I have neck pain also. I feel drowsiness all day. My blood test show vitamin d 6.8 and vitamin b12 239. please help.
Spondolosis pain in neck n in chest also .Doing exercises but most time it troubles much n have to take ibugesic plus.
I am 65 years old. Suffering from chronic constipation and backache and shoulder jt. Pain for last 2 years.
I had knee pain for almost 1 month. Consulted doctor. He advised to take rest as x ray was normal. Despite of taking rest my knee pain did not reduce. Its almost 2 months I have pain. Doctor suggested mri.In mri scan there is horizontal meniscus tear. I consulted many orthopaedics. But few r telling to take rest where as few are telling to do physiotherapy. Im unable to understand should I do physiotherapy or not.
My left knee is paining from 2-3 days. Pain is arising to the heel. Tell me what exercise can cure it.
I am 17 years old male. I have 2 months back pain. And I have stomuch last few days. So I have big pain in my body. So what would I do?
Hi I am a 25 year male. I have been experiencing a little back pain from last few weeks every time I come back from the gym. I never used to do heavy weight lifting and have stopped using any weight after the pain has started. Should I take any supplements for the pain to go away?
My legs are so paining from morning very very pain I have now what should I do now please suggest me?
I have hand bone fracture for 1 month. I have plaster for 1.5 month. I am taking calcium& vit. D tablets. What should I do anything to heal the bone fracture. I am sending x- ray. What should I eat?
I am 23 years old. I am facing problem related to knee injury. Which medicine should I take to overcome this injury?
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.