Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Desai SwapnilYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. S.Debbarma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 22 years old ru to hair fall m facing baldness in this age ly I consulted local clinic, I used mx-10 oil continuously fr 6 months bt n use so what sh I do to have full hair on my head.
Sir, how can I get my lost hair, is there regrowth possible, what's about hair plantations, is there any side effects? Advice me please.
I have acne on my forehead. My color is white so acne looking very ugly on my face so please suggest me what I have to do. Thank you.
I am having Himalayas (scrubber, face pack then face wash) for gents. How should I use and what should I use first. Weekly how manu time I need to use these things.
I have a black mark or signs in my face Please give me solution me to how to remove These black darks or signs from my face Thank you.
Hair fall and hair loss are common problems experienced by people all over the world. Hair fall may occur due to various reasons such as dandruff, combing and due to some diseases. For instance, Alopecia Areata is a common cause of hair loss. Homeopathy is an efficient form of treatment for hair fall. The treatment may be lengthy but it works from the roots and cures the underlying problem of the condition. Here are several homeopathic medicines, which help in controlling the hair fall.
- Fluoricum acidum: This homeopathic medicine is derived from hydrofluoric acid and is an effective remedy for hair loss. It also prevents hair fall after any kind of sickness.
- Phosphorus: Made from the potentization of inorganic phosphorus, this medicine is good for several hair fall conditions.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is a very efficient homeopathic medicine, which enhances hair growth. It may be used by patients who experience hair loss along with itching and sweating of the scalp.
- Vinca minor: This medicine primarily cures alopecia. It works to eliminate dandruff and may also be used in case of abnormal hair growth.
- Silicea: This homeopathic medicine may be used to treat several kinds of problems. It is an effective medicine in cases when a person turns bald due to extreme hair loss.
- Baryta carbonica: This medicine is used for young people who suffer from premature baldness. It is used to treat hair loss that occurs at an extreme rate in people.
- Lycopodium clavatum: This effective homeopathic medicine prevents a lot of hair-related conditions. It is a good solution for hair loss and baldness and is made from club moss. Premature balding is also prohibited.
- Psorinum: This medicine is considered to be great for treating hair fall because of dandruff. The root of the cause is treated, and both hair fall and dandruff get reduced.
- Mezereum: This homeopathic medicine may be used to cure a wide array of problems, including hair fall. It is used in cases, where a patient has a crusty scalp or infected scalp along with the production of pus. Hair growth is also encouraged.
- Kali Sulphiricum: This medicine is used to treat hair fall, which results due to dandruff. It is usually used when the dandruff is yellow. This medicine is ideal for treating both dandruff and hair fall together.
Hair fall is a very common problem, and homeopathy is a very effective way of treating this condition. Hair fall may occur due to various conditions and there are homeopathic medicines to treat all of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 16.5yr old and I have many pimples on my nose, between eyebrows and at chin aur us wajah Se mere nose par bhut nisan Ho gye hai I have tried many ways to get rid of it but nothing happened, these pimples are since 3yrs so please give me a effective way to get rid of it.
Good morning doctor, I am , age 47 & three months, worked in industrial waste water treatment plant , i was affected lungs t. B. Fro 1994-1996, att treament jipmer medical college, affected by psoriyasis from 1993 still not cured, take medicine allopathy, ayurvedic, siddha, homeopathy in various occassions but not cured, vericose veins in both legs has bundle of vein, lasik r/f ablation surgerry in 2013, next surgery foam schlerotheraphy in 2014 but has itch full of body by psoriasis especially in both legs & head, please tell me real correct treatment advice is it curable or not. Which food advice I will take 22 yrs problem, I am unmarried, by this problem I postponed my marriage dession, give me correct solution
Recent last few months, I had hair loss severely in front side of my head. Now its exposing my oily scalp. I am 25 years old. Please suggest actions I have to do.
For past 1 year, I changed my habits much like didn't hang-out often, didn't play well, eating limited. But my physique is affected upside down like huge hair fall, belly started developing huge. I consulted one doctor and he said that for me, growing hairs are very less when compared to shedding hairs. So please give me solution easily to eradicate this problem and give my hair re-growth densely. Awaiting for your valuable response. Thanking you.
I have severe hair loss and also I'm getting a lot of itching in my head from more than years and I need some serious suggestion for this please.
I have hair fall highly from one month. How can I reduce that hair fall? Is it a protein problem? Can you please give me some tips.
My face skin is getting pigmented day by day. My whole body is fair except face. What can I do please. Help.
I am suffering from acne problem for the last four years. What are the home remedies to get rid of it?
Here are some general queries related to hair fall.
Hey I am Dr. Nivedita Dadu from Skinology clinic and today we will be discussing about Hairfall. Seasonal hairfall is a very common thing but if your are residing in a populated and polluted city then you need to know that oxidative stress also causes a lot of hair damage and that's when you need to see a dermatologist. Today I will be answering a few questions asked by my patients.Biotin supplements alone aren't enough and there are a lot of other nutrients amino acids and vitamins that are important for hair like copper, iron, zinc, Vitamin H, calcium are all equally important for hair.Right diagnosis is important for right hairfall management and therefore treatment varies for each patient.
It could be dependent upon your gender, your age, your pattern of hair thinking, your lifestyle and other diseases like thyroid or PCOS. Any kind of physical or emotional stress can cause hairfall this includes alcohol and smoking, pregnancy and weight and being on medicine that might have hairfall as side effects or having a long standing illness is the surgery or cosmetic procedures. There are various advanced hair growth peptides and solutions available that can be used alone or along with therapies like PRP or mesotherapy. Mesotherapy is a French technique of delivering hair growth factors, stem cell boosters and serums in your hair which promote hair growth and strengthen your hair follicles.PRP is a technique in which patient blood is drawn like a routine blood test and platelet component which is rich in growth component is separated from the blood and delivered to the scalp to achieve desired results.
For any further query toy can contact me through lybrate.