Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti PanchanandikarYour feedback matters!
हल्दी के गुण अनंत हैं। हल्दी पर रोज नए शोध हो रहे हैं। भारतीय आहार शैली में यह आदिकाल से शामिल रही है। किसी समय इसे रंग के तौर पर भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता था। यह एक सर्वगुण संपन्न एंटीबायोटिक्स तो है ही, प्राकृतिक चमत्कार के रूप में भी इसकी ख्याति है। यह कैंसर से लेकर अल्झाइमर्स तक कई बीमारियों को ठीक करने के लिए इस्तेमाल की जाती है। इन २० कारणों की वजह से हल्दी को अपने आहार में जरूर शामिल करना चाहिएः
1. यह एक प्राकृतिक एंटिसेप्टिक एवं एंटिबैक्टेरियल एजेन्ट है। हल्दी का पावडर जले और कटे अंग पर लगाने से संक्रमण का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
2. हल्दी को फूलगोभी के साथ मिलाकर खाने से प्रोस्टेट कैंसर की आशंका जाती रहती है। इसके अलावा अगर प्रोस्टेट कैंसर हो तो उसका बढ़ना रुक जाता है।
3. हल्दी स्तन कैंसर को फेफड़ों में जाने से रोक देती है।
4. हल्दी से मेलानोमा यानी काले तिल उभरना रुक सकता है। इसके अलावा हल्दी त्वचा का रूप निखारने के लिए सदियों से भारत में इस्तेमाल की जाती रही है।
5. बचपन में होने वाले ल्यूकेमिया यानी रक्तकैंसर का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
6. लिवर शुद्धि के लिए यह एक प्राकृतिक छन्नी है।
7. हल्दी मस्तिष्क में बनने वाले एम्लोयड प्लॉक की वृद्धि एवं निर्माण रोककर एल्जाइमर्स की बढ़त पर रोकथाम कर लेती है।
8. यह कई प्रकार के कैंसर की वृद्धि पर रोकथाम लगाती है।
9. यह दाह और जलन को दूर करने का एक प्राकृतिक पदार्थ है। यह कई एंटी-इन्फ्लेमेटरी ड्रग्रस से बेहतर काम करती है और इसके कोई साइड-इफेक्ट्स भी नहीं होते।
10. यह प्राकृतिक दर्द-निवारक है।
11. हल्दी मल्टीपल स्क्लेरोसिसस की रोकथाम करने में समर्थ है।
12. यह वजन कम करने के साथ फैट मेटाबोलिज्म में मदद करती है।
13. अर्से से इसे अवसाद दूर करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता रहा है।
14. हल्दी आर्थ्राइटिस और रिह्यूमेटाइड ऑर्थ्राइटिस का प्राकृतिक निरोधक है।
15. हल्दी कीमोथैरेपी में इस्तेमाल की जाने वाली दवा पैक्लिटेक्सेल के प्रभाव को बढ़ा देती है और इसके साइड-इफेक्ट्स को कम कर देती है।।
16. पैंक्रियाज ग्रंथि के कैंसर पर हल्दी के प्रयोग पर हुए शोधों के नतीज़े सकारात्मक आ रहे हैं।
17. किसी भी ग्रंथि में नई रक्त नलिकाओं के निर्माण को हल्दी सफलतापूर्वक रोक देती है।
18. घाव को जल्दी भरने के साथ-साथ यह क्षतिग्रस्त त्वचा को भी ठीक करती है।
19. सोरायसिस सहित त्वचा की कई बीमारियों के इलाज़ में हल्दी से मदद मिलती है।
20. कच्ची हल्दी पर हुए प्रयोगों से पता चलता है कि इससे शराब के कारण क्षतिग्रस्त हुए लिवर को ठीक करने में मदद मिलती है।
पित्ताशय की पथरी एवं पित्त की रुकावट के मरीजों को हल्दी का प्रयोग नहीं करना चाहिए। गर्भवती महिलाएँ हल्दी का खूब उपयोग करती हैं लेकिन इससे गर्भाशय की प्रक्रिया भी तेज होने लगती है इसलिए किसी स्त्री रोग विशेषज्ञ की सलाह से इसे इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए
Can I get pregnant if I have taken the unwanted 72 within 7 hours on 11th august and my period date is 4th Sept. So can I expect pregnancy in this case .although I am facing normal side effects of the pill like mild itching, breast tenderness, back ache, and abdominal cramps .but no bleeding. please tell me could I be pregnant, I am worried day by day.
Dark chocolate not only benefits the heart and has lots of other health benefits too:
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.
Hi sir, my wife is pregnant of 4 month, she has having vomiting and pain down to chest sometime. Is it worriable or not because she had 3 miscarriage before. Doctor said every thing is normal while we did a scan last month.
Hi I have a question regarding excessive leucorrhea. I have been encountering this problem since last 2 years. I am not able to carry out my normal activities. I get irritated most of the time. I also encounter continuous back pain. And I have felt that due to this problem the muscles in my vagina are getting lose and this has resulted in lose vaginal muscles. I am not married and I don't want to land myself in any of the problems after my marriage. Please suggest something to permanently cure this problem and tighten vagina to its fullest. Thank you!
This is the 17th week from the day I had intercourse with an escort. From last 1 week I am having the continuous burning sensation on tip of my penis and sometime pain spread to testicles. 1 week before the pain was acute but now it does not hurt much. Sometime I find little pain while urinating and sometime for days I feel ok. I do not have any discharge coming. No pus, no yellow or green fluid. Sometime I feel like something is coming from my penis but nothing comes. I do not have any symptoms like rashes or blisters. This thing happened when I had a much alcoholic consumption 1 week ago and the next morning I woke up with this feeling. Now the pain spread into my back. I have a joint pain issue from last two years but for the last week it got increased little bit. I thought it was UTI but I do not have any symptoms like peeing again and again and continuous burning sensation. I got little etching but my skin seems to be clean. I also had a anxiety as soon I finished the intercourse. Because I had a doubt that she had a STD. I started taking PEP withing 60 hours. The after 1 month back I tested for PCR DNA. Which came out negative. I did a protected intercourse but I still doubt that I used it properly as it was my first time I had intercourse. Badly Irritated about the burning sensation in the tip of my penis. Pain is normal and bearable but sensation continues. I took advice of Urologist. There was no UTI infection. He said be to go for STD test again and gave some medicines for relief but conditions are same. I have checked for herpes, clamdiya and Gonnorea and they all were negative. I also did pcr dna test after 17th week and it was undetectable. Can I get a false negative result after 17th week. Urologist said to do endoscopy as all reports were negative. 120 days over, this is to be noted that after checkup and after 120 days I am getting seroconversion (ARS) symptoms. Had a small lump in my groin (i guess it is a swollen lymph node), pain in eyes ,fissure (from 2 week) neck pain, blisters on right cheek (big fluids pimples), mouth ulcer for 2 days (and den vanished) and gastro issues. Back pain (pain got less within week) and little heaviness in my back head and I have that feeling when I close my hands something under my armpit feeling. I have suffered all these issues earlier too. Now within week, they all are coming together, is a indication of something? May be my immune was strong, so I seroconverted late after 4 months? Can PCR test be false negative after 3.5 months? I am scared of being tested again as I afraid of being seroconverted. Seems like bad luck after using protection, prep medicine, getting the negative hiv in pcr test, still getting seroconverted. Seeking for emotional help Very scared! seems to be like a dark future! I know hiv patient can also live the normal life like others but having Suicidal feeling in the society where Hiv is a taboo! taking mobizox, Pan20, contiflo and Livoluk and lox jelly for piles. Back pain near rib was enormous when moving. Pain started from lower back then moved to upper left back near rib when moving now pain. acute back head pain and stiffness, jaw stiffness, neck pain, rib pain and muscle spasm. Is it cause of medicine or ARS.
One of my female friend had some pain in breast. She thinks because of a fall in childhood. It does not pain now. But one of the breast is smaller than other. She is scared of breast cancer. Just married and not a mom. Please suggest. Age 20. I'm worried because she don't have periods on time. They are mostly delayed.
Hi I am 5 months pregnant. I didn't have thyroid problem before pregnancy. But during my blood test my tsh level is 7.is this harmful during pregnancy. Will it affect baby.in ultrasound everything is normal. And doctor suggested me to take 50 mg throchor tablets. And will it continue after pregnancy also.
I am 32 years old girl. Got married 2 months before, got treatment for pus cells. My problem is of dry vagina duvets which have painful intercourse as well difficulty in sex arousal.
How many days it take to have a normal painless swelling free hand vein after hernia surgery IV needle.
Sir I'm 25 years old male. I saw urine in red color 4days back and I have drunk plenty of water and coconut water and it came to normal. And today morning I saw same color again in my urine. N after drinking water n coconut water n it came to normal. Im having burning sensation in my stomach. Soo much. What is the problem. Please help.
We have often noticed outgrowth around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying sizes. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments. A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancer: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.
E study of basic human values by psychologists is not new. Probably the best-known theory of basic values in psychology is abraham maslow's hierarchy of needs, which dates from the early 1940s. But the psychological study of values has been growing, in both volume and empirical quality of research, and philosophers interested in ethics ought to know something about it.
Unfortunately, growing though it may be, the psychological study of values is nevertheless not in a particularly advanced state of development. Accordingly, there are multiple, conflicting theories of human values (and corresponding virtues) in the psychological literature. A sampling that I spent just a few minutes pulling together is: braithwaite and law (1985), cawley, martin, and johnson (2000), crosby, bitner, and gill (1990), feather and peay (1975), hofstede (1980), maloney and katz (1976), peterson and seligman (2004), rokeach (1973), schwartz (1994, 2012), and wicker et al. (1984). My impression is that on the one hand there is considerable loose agreement in the results of these studies, but on the other hand the agreement is indeed loose, and there are significant differences between theories, especially when it comes to the conceptualization of the results.
I myself am not well enough acquainted with this research to comment on these differences. What I want to do in this post is just describe the one of these theories that seems to me to be the most serious, ambitious, well-developed, and well-supported, namely the schwartz theory of basic values, due to shalom schwartz (1994, 2012). At the end I will briefly discuss some implications of schwartz's theory for political philosophy.
By values we refer to beliefs concerning what situations and actions are desirable. However, values for schwartz are not attitudes toward particular situations or actions, like having a chicken dinner right now or having $20k in my bank account. He restricts the term value to broad motivational goals. Schwartz sees values as stable standards by which we evaluate everything else, including the appropriateness of any norms, attitudes, traits, or virtues that may be suggested to us. It is also characteristic of values that some are more important than others. Multiple values are normally implicated in any proposed action, for better or worse, and the all-things-considered evaluation of an action will depend on the relative importance of the competing values it implicates.