Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti DaithankarYour feedback matters!
Aged 62. Height 5 ft. Weight 78 kgs. Suffered from arthritis with knee pain for the last six months. Using Ayurvedic medicine for vata. Still can't walk free. Suggest what to do?
Impotence is a common problem among men and is known as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for sexual activity.
Impotence can be a major side effect of diabetes for men of any age. Diabetes is one of the main causes of impotence. Men who have diabetes are far more likely to have erection issues than men who do not have this.
Understanding what causes impotence which is also known as erectile dysfunction (ED) is the first step into finding a suitable treatment. An erection occurs when sexual stimulation causes nerves in the body to release signals. These signals increase blood flow into the penis, creating firmness and enlargement.
The major concern is damage to the blood vessels and nerves which control erections. The real cause of erection issues in men with diabetes is quite complex. The link between diabetes and impotence is related to circulation and diabetes affects more than the nervous system.
Diabetes also affects the blood system. Uncontrolled high blood sugar can affect the blood vessels, throughout your body. These blood vessels in the manhood are already very small, so when diabetes starts to control your blood vessels, your manhood can experience different reactions and consequences.
- Hormone problems can also be a physical cause of impotence.
- Impotence is common in men with diabetes and often the least talked-about.
- The right diabetes treatment, especially if you identify type 2 diabetes soon enough, will help ease ED symptoms.
- Impotence is possible to treat and without using medications - there are a range of natural treatments available.
- Occasionally, impotence can be a side effect of medication, for conditions such as high blood pressure or anxiety or depression.
- If impotence has occurred for more than a couple of months, it is better to seek help sooner rather than later.
- A doctor can advise if you should see an urologist to determine the best treatment for your situation.
This can be caused by worry, stress, anxiety, anger or frustration. It is often known as "performance anxiety" which is a man's worry that he won't be able to perform in the bedroom. This can also be caused by stress at work, marriage or relationship issues and financial concerns. These can often be a secondary reaction to an existing physical cause.
Don't Ignore Erectile Dysfunction: It's Treatable!
- Having diabetes does not mean you have to live with impotence. The correct diabetes treatment will help. In addition these things may help too:
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle - Eating a balanced, healthy diet and carrying out 20 minutes of exercise a day will help both your diabetes and your erection issues. Your body will really thank you for it!
- Quit smoking - this can have a huge impact on a man's erections.
- Lose weight if necessary - If you are overweight or obese, just losing smallest amount can help control diabetes.
Seek a natural treatment for impotence
There are many treatment options including pills and vacuum pumps while you are working to control your diabetes. Men are looking to boost their bedroom performance by looking for natural remedies. Sometimes, what works for one person doesn't always work for another. Acupuncture has become the new treatment for everything from back pain, depression and even impotence as it can improve circulation. Bitter Melon is known as a popular remedy for diabetes as it can lower blood sugar levels. It is available from some grocery stores and you can mix into food or take in powder form or capsule. Natural treatments could potentially help fix impotence in men, but it is always essential to check with your doctor first to see if these are safe for you.
During my periods I have severe pain in my back legs and hands. Bleeding is less. What should I do for the pain. I am diabetic and have high BP.
My mom seems to get the symptoms of osteoporosis at the age of 48, my granny also suffered the same. As we were able to find this symptom at this stage. I would like you to suggest some remedies.
I'm 20 years old .I'm studying in B.tech in cse. My problem is I can't communicate with anyone. I can't express my feelings and thoughts to anyone I am struck in a loop that I can't come over. I am over thinking and I can't control it. I have many experiences in past ,while joining before b.tech I thought I can be a special person. I am a topper. I'm not active all day. I am not sort of very communicative person. I'm am very reserved and shy and always obsessed with how others think of me. I am not in real world .i'm am stressed out .well, I want to stop over thinking and get into real world .I have great dreams and I have confidence that I can reach them but i'm silly concerned about small things. I am seeing a small problem in microscope .i want to stop that .i am suffering from this for 2 years and conditions are becoming worse day by day. I want to change this and start a new life.
Sir my mouth gum have been swollen and unable to eat after mouth and tonsil infection. So suggest me some cure.
I am 67 yrs male. Suffering from chronic unknown urticaria for last 3 months. What are short term / permanent treatments in ayurveda?
How to deal with nerve damage in right leg below knee post DVT. My father can not walk without wearing a foot drop splint and is on anticoagulants since 1 year. He can not raise his feet by his ankle. It just drops.
I am 21 years old . I am lose my weight due to typhoid few months ago. .I am looking thin. So I want to gain my weight back. So please suggest me any medicines and remedies.
Hello Sir! I have a question that Frequently I get tired due to change in my schedule. Whole day I feel sleepy what should I do?
Doctor I am suffering from severe hair loss how can I control it whether there is any medicine for hair loss if there can you please suggest any.
I am 26 years old, and got married in last year. Weight is 64, height 5.1"I am suffering from pcos since last 4 years, sometimes my pcos are cured also by medicines but it is not permanently curable disease. Now its become my main cause of infertility. I was following gynae in chandigarh but I am tired now to follow doctors and all medicines. I am trying to loss my weight now by exercise and improving my diet. But I think it will be very long time time to help me for conceiving. Already its 1 and half year of my marriage, and my husband and I am willing to conceive now. Kindly tell me the right process to conceive early without waiting for long time.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face I used scar removal cream for clean but no result I found. Now what should I do?
Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. But if depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should. Most people live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether a person is struggling with depression:
- A significant change in sleeping patterns: If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
- Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life: You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression
- Anger or irritated mood: Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression
- Sudden variation in weight or appetite: If you suddenly find that you have lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression
- Feeling of guilt without any particular reason: If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
Depression is as curable as any other illness. Both medical management and psychotherapy are helpful in treatment. Type of treatment depends on patient's condition, the severity of illness as well as availability.