Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthy LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am getting urine for every two hours what is the problem usually I drink water but a little from since one month and I get sweat also when there was no air and another problem is if I wear shoes my legs wear shaking I think due to weakness what were the symptoms and what should do to avoid this?
Doctor I am going through a hard work out and my body is not adapting it means I feel no change gain in body inspite of eating a balance diet?
Sir meri wife ka 29 june 2016 ko C SECTION hua tha aur 2 month 16 day ki baby girl hai sir unka body sooj gaya hai aur night me bo 5 or 6 baar urine bhi jati aur bahut thrust bhin lagata hai sir batay ki ye sab symptoms delivery ke baad normal hai ya phir unko diabetes ho gayi hai sir diabetes bala byakti kitne time tak jinda rahta hai aur aage me kya karoon.
I have stone problem. It generate again and again. I have done three time operation for that. It is on both kidney. Any suggestion.
My body mass lean, I have severe pain in my ankle I travel in mumbai local daily what are the thing I can do to avoid the pain.
Strategies to prevent overeating at party meals
" once you arrive at the party, take in the food with your eyes first" pausing to survey the spread and thinking about which foods are your favorites and which foods just aren't worth it allows you to splurge selectively" tell yourself that you don't have to try one of everything.
Remember these tips during partying:
1. Load up on fruits and vegetables. They have more fiber and fewer calories so you can fill your plate, eat healthy, and satisfy your appetite.
2. Move away from the buffet. Fill a small plate with no more than two food items at once and then mingle.
3" hang out with the talkers, not the eaters" keep something in your hands, like a low-calorie drink, and avoid the temptation to grab appetizers as they pass by.
4. Don't deprive yourself completely. Allow yourself a few special holiday treats, but choose carefully. Think before you load your plate with holiday food.
5. Bypass most of the buffet and save your calories for the foods you really enjoy.
6. Prolong the moment. The longer you linger before indulging in your holiday food choices, the less likely you'll eat too much. Don't head straight to the front of the buffet line. If you're the first to eat, then you'll be finished before everyone else and more tempted to go back for seconds.