Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deeplakshmi RagadeYour feedback matters!
My wife got chicken pox during 2 months of pregnancy what precautions do we follow please suggest shall we proceed forward or not.
Now my wife is 3 moth sijerion (forceps delivery) women delivered a baby boy on Feb 16th 2017. My Q is can she eat curd or not. Please tell and what she do not take up to how many months. Please reply.
Last 2 months I am bleeding. I had pcod. After treatment my periods was normal on time. I need medicine to stop this bleeding. Also I hv high bp nd hypothyroid. Please I want to stop this bleeding please help.
Me & my wife had a sex 20 days back and now my wife is pregnant and we do not want to have a child right now because we already have . What we have to do for it?
I want to know that me and my gf did not have sex but I rubbed my penis near her vagina we are still vrgn. But for safety I gave her unwanted 72 on 3 Aug and her periods date was 5 aug but she did not get her periods on 5 aug but yesterday night she get slightly bleeding so please tell me is there anything to worry on 6th and 7th aug night she got slightly bleeding so please tell me when will her periods start please.
Hello doctor, I am 52 years old and right now my period is not regular. They are coming once in a two month time and also for around 5-6 days. Is it normal for me? Also, what supplement and diet should I take for my health? I am vegetarian and eats eggs. Please suggest the exercises for me.
Hi, I have thyroid problem, my Tsh level is higher. and also I miss my periods because of thyroid. I want to ask is it very serious problem during in pregnancy. Now I am not pregnant. I just want to know that is baby is fine if we take treatment for thyroid? Please give suggestions. Or is this disease is for lifetime?
I am feeling tingling sensation after urination for 4 to 5 seconds. Actually I am doing lots of cardio exercise like cycling, cross trainer, vibrator. Also there remains little urge for urination, even after urination. It is going from last 3 days. Urine is quite normal.. Also. Doing dieting. But consuming tea several times. Also had spicy snacks It's for first time Is it due to vigorous exercise? Or due to acidity.. Or any other conditions.
I am trying to conceive my wife from last 3 months but didn't get success. My semen analysis is also normal. But prolactin in my wife's blood test is 41.5 Ng/ ml. She can get pregnant or not. What is cure for that how this can be normal. Or there can be another reason for the same.
I am 25 year old female, I have a lumb in my right breast and I suffer pain alot. My weight is 38kg I am not able to eat food properly. I feel safocated sometime. Please help me.
Hi. My mother pregnant and not really sure if she's in 8th or 9th term but she's now have excessive water and continues to drops very huge amount and she's not suffering from any pain that associated with delivery?
I usually have sex wit my bf and always ends up with ipill as per I know, this pill disturbs my menstrual cycle and also affects my health. Are there any other preventive measures for avoiding pregnancy except condoms n pills.
I am 28 years old and trying for baby. My last period was on Aug 24th and had intercourse on 13th, 16th, 19th, 21st and 23rd day. Last six months avg cycle length is 32 days. I still not got my periods and have mild back pain. Please let me know on what day can I check pregnancy test?
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??