Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in PUNE and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepanjali Singh Beniwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepanjali Singh BeniwalYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir, I am Sudip Goswami from West Bengal. My father suffering with Parkinson's disease from last 3 years. We had visited several hospital india including NIMHANS, AOPLLO (Chennai, Bangur (W. B) Now please suggest me the way to recover from this situation. Also suggest me the best treatment for P. D in india.
Dr. agar lump nikalne ke baad ghav bharega to main baby ko milk pila sakti hu naa? Usse baby ko koi reaction nahi hoga naa?
Please doctor tell me how to increase my weight I am trying a lot for that and am also taking sufficient site and sleep and doing lot of things to improve my health and doing proper exercise so please help me I will be very thankful to you.
I am a 46 years old male from New Delhi, India, non drinker. I had been diagnosed with Blood Sugar couple of years back, my blood glucose level are Fasting 224 and PP 360. I have been taking Ayurveda medicines for this. I have started walking 45 minutes a day. please help.
Dear all doctor I am suffer for premature ejaculation for last 2 year. Total duration time 2 min. I am married. I am try a start.
Parental Depression is an aspect which affects the innocent child, right from the time it is in the mother's womb.
Maternal depression could be due to various reasons ranging from familial disharmony to poor health. Unfortunately, a depressed mother's pessimistic thoughts could pass on to the pure soul inside her. So the effect starts in utero. After birth, she may be careless and negligent towards a child whose most important requirement is love. And children of these mothers become victims of behavioral and cognitive problems and poor school performers. They may also acquire the illness of depression eventually.
Hence, before stepping into parenthood, it's important to be mentally fit and not just physically healthy. Exercise and meditation is of great help and of course a happy home environment.
Supporting each other is the key to getting things on track again.
- Talk to your spouse: Chat with your spouse, showing affection, doing things with them and encouraging them to get out of the house are important.
- Appreciate her but respect your family: Help her see that the family needs her and appreciates that she is expecting. While doing the same ensure that you respect the feelings of your family members.
- Opt for specialist care: Offer to see a therapist and encourage her to take medications. Getting the help of an expert helps get guidance to handle difficult situations.
- Be emotionally present with her: Go with her to as many antenatal checkups as you can, and make sure you are there for the ultrasound scans. This encourages a woman and gives her the satisfaction that her partner is involved.
- Compliment her and pay attention to her: Many women find it difficult to cope with the changes in their body during pregnancy. She may be worried about stretch marks, concerned about weight gain or just be feeling not much like her old self. Make sure to compliment her and let her know how much you love her.
- Be a shoulder for her to cry on: Listen to all of her concerns, and offer her the reassurance and support she really needs.
- Be there to help: After the birth, your partner will need time to recover. She will be exhausted, sore and hormonal, and will be relying on you for support. Help with the baby, and do as much as you can.