Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali D ChhajedYour feedback matters!
I have bad breathing problem. I tried my level best to get rid of it but this is still existing. Its quite irritating.
I am 30 year old recently married male. My wife is pregnant. From my childhood I have an nervous problem. I feel tremors always. I was good un studies during my school and college days. I am working as teal lead for the past 9 years. But nowadays I am suffering from anxiety and depression problem. How can I get out of this. This severely affecting my personal life and my career. I am very stressed because of this. I cannot speak out openly. I cannot laugh. When I stand for photos my neck is shivering. Please need to come out if this problem.
I am suffering from excessive hair loss I have treated my hair with straighting colouring rebounding in the past few years Please help me Suggest some tips.
My husband is 37 years he suffers alot with legs pain and back pain he is over weight also please suggest something so that he can get relaxation.
I am 53yrs and suffering from constipation,indigestion and piles for the last 15yrs. I tried Ayurveda medicines and food control to reduce the symptoms but recovery is only temporary now I am feeling sexual weakness also. Can u give some advice
I married recently. Not able to do powerful sex. Not attending tightness and not even able to get inside. Feeling like having less energy and stamina. Please advise.
I have vertigo problem last 6 months. Now I am better. I have bad habit. Actually I smoke. Is smoking is related to vertigo?
I have angle pain with shooting pain to last 3 fingers. I had cortisone tablets for 5 days for this pain. Doctor told it is peroneal tendonitis. But the pain is not subsiding. What should I do next. I also have aching pain for legs. I have cervical spondylitis, disc problem with shooting pain to the same leg. But MRI shows the angle pain not related to these problems .pls give me a reply.
What is psoriasis? What are the cause of psoriasis? Is psoriasis is a STD? Is Psoriasis completely curable?
Sir mera pet shaf nhi hota properly and ishki vajha se fresh hone me dikkat hoti h give me tips how I can clear my stomach?
I am 19 years young boy. I have a prblm of weakness, leg pain, tiredness alternate days! so please suggest.
My daughter is 21 years old and is very thin. Her weight is 48 Kgs. She is not at all gaining weight. If at all she gains weight, that is mostly on her face. She becomes chubby on face. What diet should she take so that she gains weight on her chest and waist?
I have height problem now my age is 23 and my height is 5.3 inches I want to increase my height is there any solution to get height.
Hi My name is Mamatha, Am worried about my hands because it is became black by sun tan, I have consult some skin doctors but I did not get any good result. Please can you suggest me?
If you are having difficulty in falling sleep. This may b be coz of stress. Now a day commonest cause is exam stress. To improve your sleep -wake cycle. Do strenuous workout in order to physically wear out the body so you can achieve deeper sleep.
I am 30 years old having problem of back-pain for 5 years. I have consulted to local Dr. , they give me pain killer tablet , and balm. I get relief only when I apply pain killer or balm. Is there any permanent solution for back-pain. Thank you.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.