Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali D Chhajed
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali D ChhajedYour feedback matters!
It is true that the foods you eat cannot get back your eyesight. It is also true that the foods that you eat can never increase your vision powers. Then you might ask why go through all the trouble of writing articles which state the foods that are beneficial for vision.
A well-made point! But the real truth is while the foods cannot affect the performance of your vision; there are many foods that are needed to maintain a healthy vision. These foods are beneficial and are necessary to preserve the line of sight and are also valuable in sustaining them further damage. Let us give them a thought in detail
Vitamins A, C, and E form the main components when it comes to vision. Always choose a food that has ample doses of these substances and makes it a regular habit. Some of the foods that are high in them are:
- Bell Peppers: Not many people know that the brightly coloured bell peppers are a nutritional powerhouse that could help reduce the risk of poor vision. They have ample quantities of Vitamin A and C and in addition to that bell peppers are fat-free, low-calorie, and contain fiber. Give them a shot and see the benefits in the long run.
- Carrots: There cannot be an article written about eye sight without the mention of carrots. They have rich traces of Vitamin A and they help to reduce the impact of both cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Try having them in its raw format rather than a cooked format to get hold of all the vitamins.
- Greens (Spinach, Kale, Leafy Vegetables): There is an age-old saying that the colour green is good for the eyes. This holds true even in the case of green vegetables. Green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich sources of vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants. They also protect your eyes from UV rays and the direct damage to your eyes from the sun’s rays. Use it as per your imagination and you can have them in salads, soups or as a dip.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are also packed with antioxidants and they are beneficial for the overall health and wellness of your eyes health and wellness. They are also high in the soluble fiber, which can help lower cholesterol. You can simply wash them and pop those in your mouth or you can add it as a delicacy to your cereal and porridge.
- Sweet Potatoes: Just like carrots, sweet potatoes too have high carotene levels and they are effective in reducing the stress of your eyes. They also soothe your eyes to a great extent and can be beneficial in maintaining the robustness of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
My father is coughing from last 1 month im very worried of tuberculosis there is no any other symptoms often. Due to this I'm in depression can not eat properly I don't want that my father has to suffer from tb. Cause I knot the side effects of antibiotics taken for tb. What to do 1 week ago we taken them to doctor they just given tablet and syrup.
Hi. My hair are getting sleek and light weighted everyday and hairfall is increasing. I use coconut oil n a mild Shampoo by patanjali. I do a massage regularly. Bt no effect. Please suggest. Whats the solution.
Sir I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. I have been taken homeopathic medicine rhustox 30 and kalmia 6 from 1 year my health is now improve but my right knee on which I have an acl surgery and left elbow still has sever pain so I ask for homeopathic anti miasmatic deep acting medications please sir suggest me some anti miasmatic deep acting medicine.
I am 25years old female, I am black in colour, I want to change my colour, is there any colour changing soaps or medicine? Homeopathy, ayurveda or English medicine? Please give me a best suggestion.
Glycemic Index is a method of examining food items to calculate how much they raise blood glucose. The Glycemic Index or Gl measures how rapidly an individual food breaks down into sugar in our blood stream. Higher the Glycemic index, the quicker that particular food turns into blood sugar. For all the health and diet conscious people out there, glycemic index is quite useful in determining the impact of the meal on their blood sugar levels. Knowledge of glycemic index helps prevent diabetes and also helps in its treatment.
Glycemic index is divided into three ranges on a total scale of 1-100, 100 being pure glucose. Low Gl – 55 or below Moderate Gl – 56 to 69 High Gl – 70 or above
GLYCEMIC INDEX OF VARIOUS FRUITS
Low Glycemic Index Fruits: Cherries -22, Plums -24, Grapefruit -25, Peaches -28, Peach -30, Apples -34, Pears -41, Dried Apricots -32, Grapes -43, Coconut -45, Coconut Milk -41, Kiwi Fruit -47, Oranges -40, Strawberries -40, Prunes -29
Medium Glycemic Index Fruits Mango -60, Sultanas -56, Bananas -58, Raisins -64, Papaya -60, Figs -61, Pineapple -66
High Glycemic Index Fruits: Watermelon -80, Dates -103
Glycemic Index is however, not a constant or absolutely reliable measure because sometimes there are different varieties of the same fruits and other factors like ripeness tend to differ from one fruit to another.