Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali Bhise
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali BhiseYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod since past 6-7 years. I have reduced my weight up-to 10 kgs in past For 2-3 times. But again the weight shoots up. Now I am absolutely fed with all weigh loosing thing and neither do I have time for it. Please provide me the permanent solution to reduce weight n get rid off pcod. I am left with no energy to exercise and follow any diet anymore.
I am 23 years old and I have a cyst in right ovary measuring of size 41mm. 4 yrs back it was of 1 cm. I had been taking dayna 35 for last 4 yrs but hv stopped just 4 months ago. Please advice is it somthing serious.
I have irregular periods again. I used to take some Ayurvedic medicine till December from which they were coming very regular. Since I stopped my periods again started to get irregular. Everytime it skips, more my weight increases. I used to be 42 kilos ten years ago! I started going to gym regularly now. Earlier in college my periods were fairly regular. Then in 2012 I did a sonography and the doc said my ovaries had cysts. With the Ayurvedic medicine my periods became very regular (35 day cycle) but I stopped as he said I can stop it. But now again my periods are irregular and my weight has increased so much in the past few months (from 52 to 57!)
Can pregnant women eat sesame seeds? What foods should I eat during pregnancy, please send me the list of foods to avoid during pregnancy.
I have foreplay with my girlfriend. But I don't penetrate in vagina. But she touches her vagina in my penis. If she gets pregnant due to this act because her period dates is approx 10th of every month and we have done foreplay on 12th of this month. She is still not have her periods. What should do to know if she is pregnant or not? Next question - if he is not pregnant then why her periods are not coming? Please reply.
White discharge without any smell or pain during pregnancy of 2 months is normal or risky and sex in a alternative days is during pregnancy of 2 months is good or bad please suggest.
You don’t need to spend bucket loads of money on wrinkle removing or anti-aging creams as long as you are engaging in intercourse almost regularly. It has been proven by medical science that sex can be an absolute boon in treating all skin problems and providing it with radiance. Listed below are a few ways how sex is good for your skin:
- Sex helps in balancing hormonal levels: Acne and other skin problems can be a result of an imbalance in the hormonal levels. However, if you are having sex regularly, you are helping your body maintain and regulate the hormone levels. Engaging in intercourse also releases ‘endorphins’ which give you a sense of happiness, helping to display the same radiance on your face as well.
- Engaging in the act regulates the oil secretion: Since most skin problems are a result of oil and sebum secretion, having sex can help in regulating the secretion of oil. Sex hormones do control the amount of oil our pores produce and prevent dry skin. Having sex also results in sweating which opens up pores and helps in getting rid of dirt and residual makeup. Hence, sex is a pre-cursor to great skin.
- Helps in getting glowing skin: Sex is necessary as it stimulates your senses and increases circulation of blood to your face which helps in delivering oxygen to your pores. This results in a rosy glow on your face after sex. Hence, if you have sex daily, you can expect the rosy radiance to remain on your face for the next few days.
- Younger looking skin: According to a study, sex is “the fountain of youth”. Having sex regulates the amount of oil in your skin which prevents wrinkles and fine lines from appearing, making your skin look younger than it actually is.
- Sex can prevent inflammation of the skin: It releases anti-inflammatory molecules, thus reducing various skin related disorders in check. Having sex releases ‘oxytocin’ and ‘beta endorphins’ which fight inflammatory molecules. These hormones also give you healthier skin and help in boosting immunity.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!