Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali Bhise
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali BhiseYour feedback matters!
Having irritation in the vaginal area after intercourse. Is it due to infection or less vaginal fluid. Vaginal area is very dry n difficult to penetrate.
My periods only last for three days. Last month I missed it. Nd I had white discharge. BT now I HV some relief. What is the reasons for all this. How to overcome white discharge.
I am very recently married. After the intercourse, after 3 weeks, I had yeast infection in my vagina like THICK cottage cheese kind discharge for 3 weeks continuously. I did not go for treatment as my husband left to abroad. After menstruation, I was ok for 1 week. But now severe pain while urinating. I still see the THIN cottage cheese discharge but minimal. I also sometimes, like twice in a day see blood discharge very minimal after urinating. Please advise if I should get treatment or if this is common and wil be cured on its own. Do I have to take any medicines? If yes please help and give more details. This is first time I ever had such problem and I am worried/scared. If I have to consult doctor will the gums wants to see the infection. Should I have to get anything scanned? Thanks to advise on al my questions. Will be rated best.
I am twelve days late from my period. So I took home pregnancy test in the morning. I got one dark line and one semi dark line. So am I pregnant. What should I do next.
Hello Doctor my self khushbu I am 26 year old woman I have irregular mensuration cycle after getting married what should I do please tell me.
My wife is having a menstruation problem. She is in periods from last 17 days. Can you suggest me wat to do.
I Am a 23 years old, I Am unmarried, I have irregular periods problem. Like 1 Month is regular and next 2 months is Irregular, After 50 days I got period, I phased this problem before 6 months back, I Think is I Am staying in hostel that's why food is Effected, so please suggest me.
Endometrium is thickened & hyperechoic (ET -- 17-18 mm.). Suggested Histopathological examination. HB - 8.60 gm% due to excess bleeding last period 17-29. Now 11-15 period bleeding is less than last period. Generally HB is 11gm%. What should we do. She is advised by Ayurveda : Amrit Juice, Pari Kalap & Green More of Moral Company. Is it right.
Whatever may have the inspiration for joining the gym, one must ensure that they do it with minimum injury, do not suffer muscle loss, and have a proper recovery without compromising on their immunity. The regime of going to the gym, doing cross-training and running for miles will not bear fruits if the body does not get proper nutrition. Diet can make or break your gym goals.
- Check for deficiencies: It is recommended that anyone beginning a rigorous exercise regime either through the gym or any other form should on priority get a check-up done for any nutritional deficiencies. A lot of us fail to recognize the importance of studying our body first before plunging head-on into exercising. If someone is vitamin D or calcium deficient, the workout could lead to injury and a weak immune system. If one is deficient in magnesium it could cause muscle cramps and a delayed recovery.
- Pre-workout food: Optimal nutrient intake prior the workout will not only help optimize performance but also minimize muscle damage. It is very important because the body is not used to physical strain and a sudden stress without proper refueling may lead to low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia) or dizziness. The pre-workout food needs to be a good combination of carbs with protein. Suggested options could be fruit with a handful of nuts, a bowl of fruits with nuts (Smoothie is an excellent option), boiled sweet potato with nuts.
- Post-workout diet: After exercise, the muscles use up their glycogen stores for fuel leading to its depletion. Some proteins in the muscles would also get broken down or damaged. After the workout, the body rebuilds on these stores and works on the repair of the muscles. Eating right nutrients after exercise helps accelerate this process. It would decrease muscle protein breakdown and instead help in the synthesis. A combination of good carbs and proteins will help in the recovery process. Those who exercise more than once a day need a greater amount of carbs than those who would take a break of a day two in between.
- Hydrate well: Well, this could be a cliché and we think we all understand this mantra well, but one would be surprised by how little importance we actually pay for it. Now, drinking water during the exercise is something that we would be forced to do, due to obvious reasons. BUT, to avoid any adverse effects, hydration should begin 2-3 hours before any workout or sporting activity.
- Avoid Dietary Supplements: It is not advised for beginners. Only if someone is suffering from severe deficiency or a medical condition should they have supplements but that too should be consumed under supervision.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!