Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dear doctor I have no confidence to go in front of people due to my small breasts, Pls help me with some medicines to increase my breast.
Hello doctor!I am 20 years old male when I am 15 years old I used cyproheptadine syp for health syp ne accha kaam kiya lekij kch din bd meri health pehle se bhi bekar ho gyi ab mjhe kisi ne anabol tab btai h jisme methandienone aur wo ek anabolic steroid h to kya main ise use kr skta hu agr haan to kaise use kru agr nhi use kr skta to aap isse accha kuch bta de thank you.
I had my c sect on 26 nov. Post delivery my weight was 64 n today 66. Is tht fine. By whn can I start lifting weight? Can I bent?
Due to high stress my periods were late. I took primult n and in an hour I got periods and lasted for an hour hardly. Did primult n stopped my already started period. If so when will be my next period. Will it come in normal cycle. It has been 7 days since I took tablet. I am not married yet so no risk of pregnancy also. Please confirm when will be next period approximately.
Hypertrichosis: Symptoms and causes
What is hypertrichosis?
Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of hair, which is abnormal given for the person's age, sex, body area or race. This is different from Hirsutism in which women experience hair growth in areas that generally fall under the male pattern of hair distribution.
The commonest symptom of hypertrichosis is the development of excess hair in small isolated patches (localised hypertrichosis) or all over the body (generalised hypertrichosis). Some with this disorder may exhibit enlarged gums and defects of the teeth as well.
Types of hypertrichosis
Hypertrichosis may be congenital (present during birth) or acquired.
- Congenital hypertrichosis is generally caused by genetic mutations. It may affect men and women differently, and may even impact the whole body, covering one totally in hair or just in isolated areas such as the upper part of the body, face, elbows etc.
- Acquired hypertrichosis occurs post birth. Causes of it may include side effects of certain drugs, certain types of cancer and metabolic abnormalities. It may also occur due to trauma. This generally causes hair growth around or in the facial region such as the upper lip, chin and cheeks that may follow a certain pattern.
Causes of Hypertrichosis:
- Genes - Genetic mutations has been seen to affect the development of hypertrichosis.
- Cancer - It may develop in those suffering from cancers of some forms. This form of hair growth is also known as malignant down and generally affects the face.
- Malnutrition - Eating disorders affect the metabolism of a person, which might lead to the development of hypertrichosis.
- Drugs - Certain drugs have been found to cause hormonal imbalances, which can induce excessive hair growth.
- Injuries - Trauma such as head or cerebral injuries or exposure to certain chemicals may also cause hypertrichosis. Porphyrias, which are disorders affecting the skin and or nerves, may also lead to its development.
I am 51 years old man. Recently I am having pain under both feet. I feel more pain or burn around the right leg heel. I am not diabetes patient. I am unable to even walk properly with this pain or burn like sensation. Kindly advice me.
I am having lots of pimples on my face suddenly and I do not know why. I have tried lots of home remedy like scandal powder, rose face pack, neem face pack, multani mitti, besan face pack, tomato face pack, even I applied potato on my face, I took massage cream of biotiqe oil and applied on regular day wise bht I seems to be no change. My face is looking bad and they are leaving marks on my face. Black marks of pimples and my face is looking very bad. Sir can you please suggest some thing so that it could be reduced and I also want to know that what should I eat and what should I avoid to eat so that it gets reduced. Also I want to know what should I eat to get glowing skin also glowing face. Please help me n suggest some thing.
It is important for pregnant women to be checked for STDs. They can cause women to go into labor too early and may complicate delivery. Many STDs can be passed from mother to baby during pregnancy, childbirth, or after the baby is born. STDs' effects on babies can include stillbirth, low birth weight, neurologic problems, blindness, liver disease, and serious infection. But there are treatments to minimize these risks. Treatment during pregnancy can cure some STDs and lower the risk of passing the infection to your baby.