Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak MehetaYour feedback matters!
I'm 29 years old. Regularly I'm feeling pain in my teeth's mostly in the evenings. It will not be for much time, when I drink or eat pain will go off. This is happening almost every evening. The pain is in whole left upper side. Please advice any medicine.
I would like to implant 3 teeth at bottom front row. What will be cost and address/es of doctors where I could go and consult?
Our heart is very much related to gums health because bacterias forming plaque gets entry into bloodstream through unhealthy gums and can form clot in circulation of blood. So keep your gums healthy and regularly visit your dentist.
My teeth is very bad and show the yellow color then after eat and my teeth is very weakness so please suggest me.
I have a bridge placed on place of my 5 front smiley teeth. I want to remove bridge and have implants. Is it possible and will the implanted teeth be individual (each one with its own root and separated to the other one)?
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do?
I am 24 years old. From a few days I am getting very bad smell from my mouth. I don't why. I brush regularly. Can you give me a suggestion for this.
I have a mouth ulcers for 3 days and I have been using dologel and metronet gel for 3 days but there seems to be improvement. What is the best remedy as I have to travel for something and can't be accessible to doctor for few days. Please help.
Dear Doctors, I am 30 years old male and I have a problem related to throat. From my birth I am facing this problem. First when I wake up in the morning I find that my mouth is full of water and my throat is jam with cough. During the day time I feel that there is something in my throat. I feel my spit is something different its thickness or density is somewhat differ from normal. When I brush my teeth in the morning I find that there is a whitish yellow layer on my tongue. I took some homeopathic medicine but got no benefit. Please suggest me the appropriate treatment.
As start of summer season my ulcer (chala) in mouth and tongue arise every year it is very uncomfortable situation even not able to talk comfortably tried -(tried Alum and local medicine) after certain interval it arose during summer season please suggest some precautions I think it related to digestion what can I do avoid it in future.
Hi. I am 26 years old male and I have a skin problem. I have itching In my dental parts. On my testicles there are red pimples which always need to me starch and it happens mostly at night. I tried many creams but did not got positive results. Please advise.
My teeth pains when I drink or eat cold foods. It is very sensitive and I can't enjoy cold stuffs please help.
I am suffering from heat boils. So I was not able to eat chicken and egg. How can I get rid of these without disturbing my meals like chicken and egg etc?
Hello Sir/ Mam I got some little bit ulcer on my tongue or some on my Inner lip. Tongue ulcer are making me struggle. Can someone please recommend me any Tube or Tablet so I can buy them from chemist. Thank you. Have a good day ahead.
Everybody wants that perfect smile showing off pearly white teeth, but not many have it. There is a constant try to improve the smile by making the teeth whiter and brighter. Teeth can be discolored intrinsically or extrinsically. They acquire different shades and sometimes even different colors like brown and black, making them stand out as extremely odd. Teeth change color either due to intrinsic or extrinsic reasons. Intrinsic is when minerals like fluoride get incorporated into the tooth, giving it white irregular spots. Aging also causes intrinsic staining, turning them to a pale yellow shade. This is more difficult to remove than the extrinsic coloring. Also, teeth change color due to extrinsic causes like food substances, smoking, medications, tobacco usage, poor oral hygiene, etc.
The introduction of tooth bleaching came as boon to those who were unhappy with their teeth color. Whitening can also be done in the dentist's office or at home by the patients themselves. Though over-the-counter bleaching agents are available, it is always advised to consult a dentist and then choose the appropriate material. The time of each application and the duration of the entire treatment are best decided by the dentist. The product provided by the dentist would be stronger and will produce quicker results than the ones available in the market.
At Home Bleaching: The dentist will take impressions of upper the lower jaws and fabricate customized trays. The right material is then chosen, which is applied on these trays and left in place for the desired amount of time. This needs to be repeated for a time decided by the dentist depending on how much whitening is desired. The desired color is usually achieved in about 4 weeks' time.
In-House Bleaching: This will require multiple visits to the dentist, usually about 1 to 3, of about 30 to 90 minutes each. The gums are first protected and then the bleaching agent is applied. It could require laser for activation in some cases. If the desired color is not achieved, it could be followed by a couple of applications at home. In some cases, there could be minor complications including gum irritation and increased tooth sensitivity. This is caused by the hydrogen peroxide, which is the standard component in all bleaching agents. The whitening process can be repeated at desired intervals to add that extra sparkle. Once the trays are fabricated, the bleaching agent can be used multiple times.
Teeth Whitening: Why You Should Talk to Your Dentist:
- Tooth bleaching can make teeth temporarily sensitive or be uncomfortable for people who already have sensitive teeth. When used incorrectly, home kits can also lead to burned and even temporarily bleached gums.
- Tooth whitening works best for people with yellow teeth and is less effective for people with brown teeth. If your teeth are gray or purple, tooth bleaching probably won't work at all.
- To be sure of tooth whitening is worth your time and money, talk to your dentist before you use an over-the-counter tooth whitening kit.
If you are not happy with the color of your teeth, talk to your dentist about what is the best method to change their color. The results could leave you surprised with a white, bright smile.