Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DavliYour feedback matters!
I am 22 and my hair is so thin tell me some remedies to grow my hair as much as thick. So please send it to me.
I'm 20 years old student I have black area just formed in between my thighs and it's so scratching. I need to scratch that area every time. What's the reason for that it's an allergy or something i don't know it's too complicated I can not even get into a function because i'm always scratching between the legs.
My lips is very ruff and dry for some last days. I was very sad to my this problem. Please gave me any solution.
Respected sir, My skin type: combination of oily and dry skin. Age: 20 year I want to know that Multani mitti and Rose water mixture face pack is really very beneficial for totally Removal of Acne and some blackheads Or Not? If yes than tell me Direction or Method oft use this natural face pack. How muck long term the best result to be obtain by use of this natural face pack. Suggest me answer sir properly. I will wait your reply.
Am 27yr old now am in Kuwait that I have a too much dandruff problems in my head. So I need how to avoid this from my head.
Hello my baby is abt to b 1 years old her upper body is fair as comparison with her lower body (legs n hips) wat to to do pls suggest she ws born fair bt later on she turned black.
I have black spots on penile pink skin and it getting big panic to me whenever I saw them ,is it be big problem? Although I don't have any infection problem or rashes on that just skin getting to black instead of pink, pleases suggest me good solution.
How to get rid of hair fall. I m facing it by last 3 years. I had very gud hair but nw its ltk pony only. Pl s suggest me some solution.
I have itching in palm of my hands since 10 years which is at specific time in night only. It stops only putting in hot water .I can't sleep at night because of this problem. I have tried every doctor from ayurvedic to homeopathic and even skin specialist and also a neurosurgeon .I also tried gau mutra, swamutra every possible step but no use.
My stomach is giving pain to me. My continent colour is dark chocolaty. I'm not feeling well. Please help.
I have a oily skin and m confused to use which sunscreen lotion tat would not give me an oily look nd would prevent me from harmful rays.
I met with an accident a month ago. Got marks of stitches on my face. Kindly suggest how can the marks be removed?
For hair regrowth and Premature gray which tablet is best Keraglo Men or hairless Tablet. And Can I take these Tablet without Consulting? And what is the process of using the tablet When to use day or night?
I am 45 years old lady. Nowadays my hairs are falling. The clip I used to tie my hairs now seems to be bigger. I mean my hairs have become very thin volume wise. Sometimes I use heena and amla to make it strong. But all in vain. Kindly guide us to reduce hair fall as well as if possible hair greying also.
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.