Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dasmit Singh
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dasmit SinghYour feedback matters!
Since yesterday due to the dehydration my son (17 months) is suffering with savior vomiting and motions. Can anybody tel me good treatment for this problem.
My baby is 2.5 months old. She is 70% on lactogen from past 1 month & 30% on mother milk. From past 1 month she has severe colic problem. Also she passes the stool after 3 days by use of suppository capsule. Does the lactogen difficult to digest? Can we give Nan pro? It is easy to digest than lactogen? Or Cows milk will be a good option? We have tried colimex & colicaid but no effect on colic problem.
Hi, Our son is 4 years old and has Crigler Najjar Syndrome type 2 by birth. We r giving him Gardenal 2.5 ml once a day. Without medication his eye turns yellowish. As of now his fine and reaching all his milestones as per his paediatrician. We want to know more about this like what food to give what not to give anything which we have to know. Also, we are planning for a second baby we want to know are there any chances of second baby to having the same. Or do we have to have some medical checkup to prevent.
Dear doctor, I have a small query. My wife (28 years old) gave birth to the baby boy (just before two days, but by cesarean. Before going for cesarean tried normal delivery and everything is positive, only due to low baby weight and fluid reduction forcedly gone for cesarean. Doubt is that for the second child is it possible to have normal delivery or not .kindly clarify. Thank you in advance.
My daughter 3 months old and she is suffering from lice in hair. Please suggest the best brand hair oil to prevent from lice?
I m suffering for tinnitus for one year all reports are positive doctor say ur audiotary nerve become week sir I m now depress any solution
My Son Is 19 Months Old. His Weight Is 9kgs And Look Like Weak. He Is Not Getting His Personality. But He Is Very Active. He will not Eat Healthy Food, Juices, Soups.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.