Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Darshana S BobadeYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years female and I have a clump in my right breast and I have this from 20 yrs. Is this a cancer clump or just fibroid.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am 22 years old. Just before 3 months got married. Still I couldn't have sex. If my husband inserts his pennis on my vagina its paining a lot. Because of this pain I couldn't allow him even. And this month periods came about 12 days and within 4 days gap periods came again for 10 days. What should I do now ?
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)
7. Reproductive problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
5 signs your body is lacking in water
Water is indispensable for the human body as 90% of the brain and almost 60 per cent of an adult body is chiefly made up of water. Water is just as important as any of your meals. Each cell and organ depends on water for its proper functioning and for flushing out toxins and fats from the body. An average man must consume roughly 3 litres (10-12 glasses) of water per day; and a woman requires about 2.5 litres (8-10 glasses). If you're not meeting this requirement, you might be fall prey to dehydration.
The state of water deficiency or dehydration can be determined through various symptoms. Read on to know the 5 most common signs:
1. The colour of your urine is dark
The colour of your urine indicates your health. The lesser the water you drink, the darker is the colour of your pee. If your urine is pale yellow, you drink a sufficient amount of water. If it's dark yellow and concentrated, it's a sign for you to refill on water. Also, if you haven't urinated for more than two hours, you should immediately gulp 2 glasses of water.
2. You experience frequent headaches
Headaches are often caused by dehydration when the pressure from your blood vessels falls. Dehydration makes it tough for your heart to pump enough oxygen to the brain. Drinking sufficient amounts of water ensures the flow of oxygen in your body.
3. You feel dizzy and fatigued
Lack of water can often lead to laziness and restlessness. It may also cause a rapid change in your blood pressure. Low or high blood pressures are stimulants of fatigue. Water gives you instant energy that wakes up your whole system, thus making you feel revitalised.
4. You have constipated bowel movements
Water is one of the top natural remedies for constipation or troubled bowel movements. If your fluid intake is low, you're likely to have stomach, gastric and bowel problems. The digestive system depends on water to help food move through both the intestines. It checks the functions of the digestive tract, while also keeping it flexible and clean.
5. You experience brain fogs and blackouts
Your brain cells and nerves react severely to water loss. You may start feeling a lack of concentration along with temporary memory loss. Blackouts and fogs are common when you have a deficit of water. You might even experience difficulty in carrying out cognitive tasks.
If you're experiencing similar issues, you must enhance your daily water intake. You can try carrying a sipper around, which allows you to keep a tab on your water consumption. To relish water as a refreshing beverage, you can infuse freshly chopped fruits and herbs in a pitcher of chilled water. This flavoured water also cleanses your body of all toxins and chemicals, thus keeping you fresh.
I and my gf had unprotected sex on 4th day of her period (28 day cycle), I made her to eat papaya alot and she had flight journey there after and after 12 days she had spotting, we had sex on that day after some time she bleed heavily, and know when her period is due 1 day I made ger to go through pregnancy test it came out negative, and she must get her period on april 18th, today is april 19th she did not get her period, is there any chances of her getting pregnant? She bleed mid cycle so she might not get her periods in time which one is true? Please give me answer in detail? Thank you!
Mere Sadi k 2 Saal Ho Gaye abhi tak bachcha nahi huwe what we should do Or ha Maine bahut time vigora Dr. x spasmo proxy jaise kahi medicine sex k time use kiya kya ye galat hai.
मेरी पत्नी की मसिक में इस महीने थोड़ी परेसानी महसूस हो रही है। रुक रुक कर खून के थक्के जैसा आरहा है। क्या ये प्रेगनैन्ट होने के शुरुआती लक्षण है। क्या हम इसकी टेस्ट खुद से कर सकते है। टेस्ट करने परेगा न्यूज़ बिना किसी प्रेस्क्रिबशन के भी मेडिकल स्टोर पर मिल सकता है।
Sir, I have to Clear My diet .I have 1Gf I Marry Her After 3 years but She is Now pregnant 15 days ALREADY passed .Which Tablet Shall I Use or Which Injection I Use .with No Side Effect in future. Tell me The Perfect Solution Sir As soon As Possible. Thank u.
I have a problem that when I talk with my fiance when ever it may be and also when I see any move, when a kiss or any sex related seen come and also if some one tells me that he likes me then from that time whenever I talk with him even he is my friend, there is white discharge from my vagina. So I face a lots of problems in my day today life. So please help me what should I do to overcome it. Thank you.
I had a sex with my husband at 5th april and I took unwanted-72 at 7th april and again we had a unprotected sex at 8th april, after taking this pill I got a stomach pain but not the bleeding as a side effect. Will I get pregnant?
What is the safe sex period not chances in pregnancy if a lady had 28 days cycle? which day to which day I pfter for safe sex if the bleeding day of cycle is count 1?
I am married. I have regular period. I am trying to conceive. My last period date april 16. I miss my period still. I check UPT. It was negative. Wat will I do?
Hi doc, i am 5 month 3 days pregnant. I'm suffering from severe back pain that I can't able to stand immediately, can't able to sit and for more than 10 mins. Please advice me and when I can able to feel my baby movements and I have low lying placenta.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms includes irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
1. Apis Mellifica is best homeopathic medicine for the treatment of PCOD with stinging pains in the ovarian region coupled with tenderness over abdomen and uterine region.
2. Pulsatilla works great for patients of PCOD who suffer from scanty and late menses. It is suited for young girls in whom the PCOD starts at puberty.
3. If a person suffering from PCOD with bearing down pains from the back and abdomen, then Sepia works like magic. The menses are irregular with too late and scanty or early and profuse. The patient is irritable and indifferent.
4. Lachesis is for patients with aversion to tight clothes. The menses are short and flow is feeble accompanied with pains in the abdomen which get relieved after the flow starts.
5. Graphite work great for patients of PCOD suffering from constipation. The patient has intolerance to cold and often feels tearing pain in the stomach coupled with hardness in the ovarian region. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.