Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Darshana G TathedYour feedback matters!
My son is 6 years old. His height and weight are little less than average. But when he sleeps in the night, his nose is blocked and he gets up couple of times to unblock it. He otherwise doesn't have cold during the day. We want to avoid unnecessary medication. What should we do?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up form 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lost weight. Please help.
Sir, I'm suffering from spermatoria, Whenever I go for Bowl moment, I see thick sperm is coming out, this happens every day when I poop. I'm feeling very uncomfortable. I do not understand why this is happening, is it is because of over masturbation? How to cure it?
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful, but exhausting times of a woman's life. There are quite a few precautions you need to take and quite a few factors you need to consider before doing anything. Take for example, working during pregnancy. Working while you're pregnant can be challenging, but if you keep these do's and don'ts in mind, it can become an easy task.
Do: Get Adequate Rest
The first few weeks of pregnancy can take a toll on your body. If your sleep schedule is off, you need to fix it and sleep for the usual 8-9 hours a day. If you undertake a lot of physically strenuous work or even if have a desk job, you need to take a break as it can get very taxing for you. To avoid work-related exhaustion and stress, take frequent breaks to give your body the rest it requires. Speak to a doctor or trainer for simple stretches that will help you alleviate stress on your joints and keep you muscles relaxed.
Do: Be Smart About Your Work
Jobs that require heavy lifting must be avoided at all costs as they can give rise to severe complications during pregnancy. When you're pregnant, you should also avoid work that regularly exposes you to radiation, harmful chemicals, lead and X-rays. Ask your supervisor to shift the sort of work you are doing as often it's illegal to continue working in conditions that actively harm your pregnancy.
Do: Take Multivitamins and Necessary Supplements
Work often doesn't leave you with enough time to take good care of yourself. You may end up skipping meals due to a hectic work schedule, which can lead to vitamin and mineral deficiencies. To keep the worst effects of this kind of a lifestyle at bay, make sure to take your multivitamins and supplements religiously and regularly.
Do: Be Super Hygienic
It is extremely important to maintain high standards of personal hygiene and sanitation during your pregnancy. This becomes even more important if you work in an environment that exposes you to infectious diseases, raw meats and children. Keep a hand sanitizer with you at all times, and make sure you don't ingest anything that has come into contact with contagions.
Don't: Go for Long Stretches Without Eating
Keeping your stomach empty during pregnancy can have a lot of unwanted effects ranging from bloating, acidity and gas to nausea and vomiting. Have a light breakfast and keep snacking on small portions of nutritious food throughout the day. Also, ensure that you maintain optimum fluid intake. The regular 8-10 glasses of water a day is a must.
Don't: Be Stressed
Stress during pregnancy can have damaging effects on you and your baby's health, severely affecting the physical and mental development of your unborn child. Avoid taking on extra work for the duration of your pregnancy. Lighten your workload as much as you can and make sure to take meditation and baby-safe yoga classes to keep your stress in check.
As long as you take these simple precautions, you can continue to work throughout your pregnancy. So, remember to follow these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy experience for both you and your baby.
I need consultation from psychiatrist. I'm an engineering student and good in studies but now a days I'm unable to constantly concentrate on my studies. Before exams I'm loosing my confidence. What should I do for better relaxation and to improve my concentration.
I am sree and age is 23. I have some warts on my face and it makes me to feel uncomfortable. I don't know y warts came on my face. Can you please succinct me about why getting warts on face and it was also spreader other parts like neck, shoulder, arm please help me how to remove it mainly on face.
Breast augmentation is known to be popular among women and is frequently done and shows quite satisfying results.
Breast augmentation can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, enlarging your breasts and making them more proportional with the rest of your body. Breast augmentation can also be used to correct differences in the size of your breasts or sagging breasts, which can occur after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Getting the right size: choosing the right size for breast augmentation is very important. It's wrong to believe that bigger implants are not always good. The size of implant should be decided after proper assessment of the breasts. In general, size selection is made based on your natural breast size. Whether you opt for a saline implant or a silicone one, implants come in varied sizes ranging from 120 cc to 500 cc. When you choose a size for yourself, you'll have to keep in mind your body frame as well as appearance you wish to have post surgery.
- Incision options: depending on the results you expect, you'll also need to consider which incision (a surgical cut made in your skin before the operation) option you should select before undergoing surgery. Incisions can range anywhere from 1-4 inches, with their lengths increasing as the implants expand in size. There are also certain incisions, such as the belly button incisions that are really small and don't leave behind visible scar tissue.Apart from belly button incision, some of the other incision options that a surgeon may employ for breast augmentation could be:- armpit incision (incision made in the underarm area for breast implantation through the armpit)- nipple incision (incision made on the areola, which is the circular area of pigmented skin surrounding a nipple)- crease incision (incision made in the crease area below the breast for implantation).
- Picking silicone or saline implants: when it comes to implants, you have two options available - saline or silicone. Providing a uniform shape and firmness, saline implants come filled with sterile salt water. In contrast, silicone breast implants contain elastic gel, giving them the look of natural breasts. In terms of elasticity, saline implants can be adjusted more easily as you can inject or remove liquid from the implant. In contrast, silicone implants cannot be adjusted as they are already filled with the gel.
- Following the surgery, it is important to have restricted light activities, with no lifting or heavy duties for 7-10 days. Most patients may drive again and return to work within 7 days after the surgery. Heavy activities and sport should not be undertaken for 3-4 weeks following the surgery.
- Breast augmentation surgery requires a general anaesthetic, with the operation taking 1-2 hours, and is usually performed as a day-stay or overnight-stay procedure.Implants are placed either behind the breast tissue or under the pectoralis muscle on the chest wall. Breast implants placed underneath the muscle have a more natural shape, a lower chance of capsular contracture (hardening) of the implant, and it is easier for mammography.