Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Darekar UdayYour feedback matters!
My body and face has little red dots. There is no itching. Also I would like to inform you that I was diagnosed with dengue last week. These dots have appeared after my treatment.
Dyspepsia is an uncommon word, but a very common problem. This medical condition is more commonly known as indigestion of the stomach and small intestine. The symptoms of this condition include abdominal pain, bloating, belching, nausea and a loss of appetite. They come and go varying terms of frequency and intensity.
Some of the common causes of dyspepsia are lactose intolerance, anxiety, regurgitated stomach juices, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome and excessive caffeine or alcohol intake. In most cases dyspepsia can be easily treated with home remedies. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
Here are the 5 best ways to treat it:
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice cleanses the digestive system by flushing out waste material and undigested food. It also inhibits the formation of acids in the stomach and boosts appetite. Dilute the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of water to avail its benefits. You could also add half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice to this. Ginger also aids in digestion and prevents flatulence.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk has cooling properties and helps calm the stomach and intestines. It is also suitable for people who are lactose intolerant. Drink a glass of buttermilk immediately after a meal to improve your digestion. You could also flavor it with roasted cumin powder or mint. Mint also helps in relieving indigestion and prevents buildup of gases in the stomach while cumin stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is the best remedy for any stomach bug. It is rich in probiotics that help restore balance healthy gut bacteria and stabilize digestion. Yogurt can be had as an accompaniment to your meals or mixed with steamed rice to make it a meal in itself.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek boosts appetite and helps relieve indigestion. This herb is known for its soothing properties that cleanse the digestive system. Fenugreek leaves can be bitter and unpalatable. Hence, to benefit from this, boil the leaves and then lightly fry them in butter before eating them.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice is an excellent way to treat indigestion and diarrhea. Its antioxidant properties also make it a good remedy for heartburn. To benefit from pomegranate juice, dilute the juice of a pomegranate in a glass of water along with a tablespoon of honey.
Along with this, also take a look at your eating habits. Avoid eating on the move and chew your food properly. Eat only when you are hungry and control your portion sizes. Lastly, make the time to exercise for half an hour or so every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor, actually I talk too much during sleeping and it disturbs my roommates what should I do?
Minor Gastric problem. Please let me know home remedies. Does it affect heart. I'feel am getting some pain while I eat non veg enough.
I'm 33 years old women my hb is 12.2 still i'm feeling very weak. My hands and feet feel very hot at night. I'm very weak in appearance. several time my blood sugar going on low.
I have small tumor in my sex organ for past 6 years. It didn't make any inconvenience so farm please guide to diagnose it.
Hi Doctor my age is 23 last December my arm middle part was broken partially, doctor had cast on it and right now its condition is OK. My question is can I go to gym and make daily workouts?
I am acidic patient from last 20 years what should i do for gas & acidity due to acidity my stomach is always flatulate I am a acute patient of gas & acidity.
Sir I am facing problem of ear. Everyday I feel that my ear is blocked. Earlier it was with my left ear but now it is going in right ear also. I had earlier consult a ENT specialist about it and he has prescribed me 'Sinomet nasal drops and Histacare tablet saying it was due to cold. Also even if I have no cold, I feel my nose is somehow blocked. I am facing these problem from last 3-4 month. What should I do?
I am suffering from sperm leakage since 1 year at nights while sleeping. How can I overcome this problem? Is there is memory loss by this sperm leakage? Please solve my problem. What medicine would I prefer. Please tell me.
I am getting headache too much what to do for that any technique are there or else any treatment r there.
Hello Doctor! I and my gf had sex without contraception and took an mpill after 23hrs and had sex again in two hours will it cause pregnancy? It's been a week and she has got mild bleeding is it a sign of pregnancy as her periods are yet to be after ten days or so.
I have hedek some time over headak some time normal headache hw it come then hw much treatment getting tell sir or madam?
I am ajay sharma and I am facing same problem in my penis. Last of few days blood coming in my penis and I am getting very pain.
Kegel exercises can do wonders. They can actually make your pelvic floor muscles strong. This can control your bladder leakage.
To get started, find the right muscles. To identity your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream.
1) Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
2) Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds and then realise for 3 seconds.
3) Add one second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
4) Repeat this exercise for 10 to 15 times per session
5) Don't do kegel while you urinate.