Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DandekarYour feedback matters!
Meri age 25 h and I am married. Mera weight 47 kg h.mujhe weight increase karne k lye kuch tips btaiye.
I am not feeling well. I am sleep properly and loss my confidence and anxiety fell not to talk other person. Pl tell me whats kind disease I suffered. And what precaution I should take ?
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering the blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My wight is not increased my age is 26 run and Wight is 43 kg. Before 6 year my wight is 41 kg so how can I increased my Wight have any solution.
From last one month my breakfast routine is disturbed and sometime skipping. Will it lead to any serious health issue.
I am 30 year old female and I am suffering from hair loss plus white hair, advise me what to do .now I have very thin hair. I have used many product but I can not find any result.
I am 21 year old boy suffering from fever since last 25 days now my doctor advice me for some test of urinalysis and in that testing the pus cells and calcium oxalate are present in my body. Please tell me the reason for pus cells in my urine I m very scared and some people are saying that its a serious health problem.
I am having regular stomach pain only at early morning, once I freshen up , it goes away. Have got the sonography done. But it says. I have 3 to 5 MM stone. Which will go away with lot of water intake. No medicine or surgery is required. Please suggest.
Hi, Hope someone help me. I am 28 years old unmarried but I am getting engaged soon and I am going to get married in Feb 1st. I have few problems. 1. I used to masturbate when I was like 13 years old it's been nearly 10-12 years since I stop masturbating but I am having night fall problem. Minimum 4 times per month (1 time every week). I tried few things like drinking Sage tea before my bed, taking fenugreek seeds and few other things it doesn't seems to be working. How to cure this? 2. I am having pain in my pennis very close to the head where the shaft join. I checked with urologist they said no issues it will cure by it self. I initially thought it was Periyone diseases because my pennis slightly bend towards my left hand. But doctor said it is not that. I am still having the pain. Pain is during erection that too during sleep when I get night fall and it is erecting again during that time I am getting severe pain. Sometimes during first erection itself I am getting pain. I am too stressed because of that. Can someone help me in this. 3. I am worrying I might have PE I don't think I can last more than a minute as I had sex very few times all the time I ejected within a minute. So I am really worried this is going to affect my relationship with my fiancee in future. How to cure the PE naturally. 4. I am looking for help and suggestions to increase my stamina during sex. What are the natural food that can help me keep going in bed and keep me stronger? PLease help I do not want to spoil a girl's life in future because of this.Please help sir.
My ldl is 239 and all other parameters in lipid profile are fine. Can you please tell me where in gurgaon can I get an ldl particle test done. Or should I start having crestor. Please help.
I am 56 year old, I occasionally slight pain in my throat 4 to 5 times in a day for the past 4 days, I do not think this is because of cold. Please advise, I am a non smoker.
My boyfriend and I had a sex. It was self controlled by him. But I have missed my periods. How should I confirm that why I had missed it.
I am prescribed Espazine Plus 1-0-1 for Schizophrenia and Espazine 1 mg 0-1-0 for anxiety. I am taking this combination since three months Of course after consulting my psychiatrist I feel better now. My question is: Is this combination safe if used for a long time? Will there be dependence?
I work in a office and I usually sit on the same desk and due to this my weight is increasing significantly. Please tell me which medicine should I take.
Lybrate | Dr. Vaishali Shirbhate speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY