Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DamleYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Mam I am 27 year old i having hair fall for the last 5 years i have tried certain medicine but no relief. Please advice effective remedy for my problem.
Hi sir I have loose skin and its very thin how to improve my skin to make it tight what precaution should take to remove dark spots.
I am 34 years old woman. I am having an small pimple as well a small black acne on my nose. It gives me unfair look. I have pricked nearly for 3 times but it is growing again. It grows after 1 month exactly after pricking. Black scar is also seen on that place. Please suggest me how to get rid of it. I am afraid since it starts in small size and growing big day by day.
I am 19 years old now, when I was 12 I used mastaburate a lot I mean each day. And now m doing sports and now I left mastaburation but I feel weakness in my body. My lower legs pain when I run and even I lost my stamina. How can I recover from whatever I lost please help. I am big body man but m weak according to my body. I just want to recover my full lost energy stamina and everything so that I can do my game easily.
I had acne for nearly three years but now though acne breakouts've stopped the older scars do not go making my face dark. Suggest me some homeopathic treatment to treat scars and increase complexion to've fair skin.
M having black spots on my face. I have consulted many doctor bt its still the same no result! is their any solution to get rid of this spots?
I am having red dots on my face. I am eating non veg. Everyday can you show. Me solution without leaving non veg.
I have been doing balayam (rubbing of nails) since 3 months. I could see my nails grow but couldn't find much growth in hair .as this method promises.
I am 40 years old pure vegetarian male. My hair started growing white all of a sudden. Kindly advise as to how to regain black hair.
What are the reason of hair loss (i know about dandruff is big reason) and joint pain (in every finger joint also, not shoulder and knee) Plzzz tell me what should I do.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.