Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Daivashali GoureYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr's hello Dr. meri wife ko 24 Oct 2016 ko baby hua hai. So Ab hum yeh janana chatai hai ki ab hum kab Sex kr saktai hain aur Sex krtai huai kin baton ka dhiyan rakhai kiyon abhi meri wife ki delivery hui hai. Please ans thoda detail mai dijia ga thanks.
Dear doc my wife had an surgical abortion on sat after that she was normal but since today morning she is bleeding not like her nor period is it normal after abortion.
Not getting my period. Its delay by 7days. I have not have sex without safety so why I m facing this problem. please tell me how to get my maturation period.
Dear sir, My question is if pregnant lady can't eat properly because she always get vomit sence what we do can you please tell me the answer sir.
1. Diet triggers for ibs constipation
Some foods can worsen ibs-related constipation. These include:
- Refined breads and cereals
- Refined foods such as chips and cookies
- Drinks such as coffee, carbonated drinks, and alcohol
- High-protein diets
- Dairy products, especially cheese
2. Diet triggers for ibs diarrhea
Some foods can worsen ibs-related diarrhea. These include:
- Too much fiber, especially insoluble fiber found in the skin of fruits and vegetables
- Food and drinks with chocolate, alcohol, caffeine, fructose, or the sugar substitute sorbitol
- Carbonated drinks
- Large meals
- Fried and fatty foods
- Food and drinks with dairy, especially in people with lactose intolerance
- Foods with wheat - some people may be allergic or have a negative reaction to gluten.
Hello, I want to ask about the menopause condition, what are the symptoms and what are the precautions?
Hi. Me n my gf had sex last month. And we use condom. For extra precautions she took ipill. Now in this month till now her periods didn't start. Her normal periods date is 25. Can you please advice on that.
Hello, I'm 22 years old had sex with my boyfriend on Dec since my date of periods is 17 th I haven't got my periods nearly 1.5 months over I even tried pregnancy test but 2 times also got a negative results I took meprate tablets for 5 days along with that I'm taking iron tablets also and haven't got my periods I'm very scared that I am pregnant Can I take hemoglobin test is there any chance of knowing that we r pregnant pls suggest I'm very scared of this as my mom vl take to hospital But I have symptoms of back pain stomach pain flowing of white liquid.please advice
Obesity is rapidly evolving as a public health issue for our country and as educated people we are responsible in contributing to the ever increasing problem. So what is there that leads to weight gain despite our all effort? The simplest answer is ignorance! Most of the person who are trying hard to curb on weight gain do not succeed in doing so due to inadequate and poor gathered information. Remaining hungry is not the solution for weight loss and we need to inculcate good habits in ourselves smartly to sustain it for long time, else you will loose kilos in few months and regain much more than that .This cycle would continue until we understand the basic of healthy eating.
So the important aspect is to make consistent and slow changes in our lifestyle to sustain ideal weight.
There are few bad habits to watch for:
- Fizzy drinks: Most of fizzy drinks are full of calories and they go down easy the throat. But before we realize we make our system take in loads of calories. Try to restrict on your soft drinks and prefer other beverages like lemon juice and coconut water, both of which can be refreshing with minimal calories.
- TV watching: Eating while watching TV is something which is a very prominent cause of gaining fat. Usually while on screen we tend to forget how much we have taken in and most of time we realize this when a packet full of chips becomes empty!!
- Lack of sleep: It has been shown that due to lack of sleep our hormone cycle gets disturbed and the cortisol levels change, leading to weight gain. Second if we remain awake for long time we tend to eat more , there by gaining extra calories.
- Shopping when hungry: Research has shown that when we buy our grocery when we are hungry, you tend to buy things which are easy to grab and are high in calorie dense. Hence always have a healthy food before you go for shopping.
- Desserts: Eating something after main course often leads to high calorie food intake like ice cream, sweets. So instead of these, try to take simple deserts like lemon water, or something non caloric. Best is to avoid it completely.
- Time of meal: Most of the time we try to postpone or skip our meal, ultimately this leads to severe hunger, making us eat whatever we can grab immediately. Most of the time this is high caloric fast food. Always plan your meals and carry healthy food items with you like fruits, sandwiches.
- Fat free/ sugar free food: Fat free or sugar free foods are not calorie free food items. We should always look for the portion size and amount of calorie we are going to have.
- Lack of exercise: Not taking time out for your regular exercise makes you gain weight and also makes you lazy.
- Going out to eat: Frequent outings leads to increase in the consumption of food high in calorie, sugar and salt, leading to weight gain. Restrict your outings to not more than once or twice a month.
- Dehydration: Drink lots of water, so that you keep on flushing out harmful toxins.
So to avoid being obese eat healthy and exercise regularly.
I took blood test due to pcod, in my result LH- luteinizing hormone is 9.99. Doctor said that this lh level is very high. But it is curable only. She given pills for that. My doubt is when it will cure or want to do any surgery for this. If lh is high means what will happen. I am expecting my pregnancy.
When I have sex with my partner I did not enjoy the sex. I had nt feel the pleasure when he insert his penis in my vagina but when he rubed my vagina I feel so much pleasure and enjoying it? What should I have to do and what's my problem.
I advised to my frnd. Do not do sex with an aids patient. But he done it with condom. He told that he licked her vagina Is there any chance he got affected with aids. Thank.
What breakfast should be given to your kids before exams?
When you are studying for your finals, good nutrition slides down on the priority list. Eat smart during morning. The idea is to get some protein, calcium, fibre etc. A bowl of cereal with milk and a piece of fruit would do the trick. The best food is banana, blueberries etc for your brain as they are the powerful antioxidants and contain natural sugar which offers clear energy.
You can add scrambled eggs, spinach, bell peppers, brocolli to your meal. The darker the color, the higher the concentration of nutrients.
How much is tea or coffee adivised?
Coffee/tea contains caffeine which is a stimulant. Too much caffeine can interfere in calcium absorption and affects the proper growth. In addition adding cream or sugar can leads to weight gain and cavities. Few sips is no big deal. In children who consume caffein may have some negative cardiovascular and neurological effects like anxiety, insomnia, mood swings, hyperactivity, poor appetite. As caffein is an addictive and addiction in any age is bad especially in childhood. Still if you want to take tea or coffee then I say not more than 150 mg (2 cups) to avoid negative side effects.
What should kids eat during the preparation to avoid sleep and laziness?
They shouls eat smaller 5-6 meals in a day rather than going for heavy breakfast, lunch, dinner to avoid sleep and laziness. They should eat smarter to maintain physical and mental energy necessary to study well. Eg iron rich food - meat, cereal, spinach.
Vitamin rich food like whole grain, wheat germ, eggs, nuts etc
Fish and soya are tge brain boosters
Smart snacking can enhance studying. It not only balance the nutrient levels but also keep blood sugar level stable. Eg a small baked potato or sweet potato, a banana etc
Last but not the least, you have to stay hydrated, as discussed caffein should be kept to a minimum. Better choices include water, fruit juices, milk, antioxidant rich green tea etc.
Good luck for the exams.