Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I'm losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect I'm not sure what else can I do you please help me with this.
Respected sir, I am 22 years old male having hair fall for the last two years, I have tried many kinds of treatment but none worked but my major problem is my hairfall is spreading is from me others but my doctor said hair loss doesn't spread but my for me its spreading, can I find a solution for this problem.
I am 35 years old. I am having skin problem in my head I thought it is fungus in my head. Please give me good medication to cure my skin problem. I used Nizral shampoo but it is not cured.
Dr. I love dimples and I love the most when its on me. Dr. do you how can I get this. Through simple and natural therapy.
I am having dull. Dry n thin hair Having symptoms of thyroid How could I cure the problem of hair loss.
I am using minoxidil for beard growth and I can see hairs on my face I am using face wash to wash the minoxidil solution after 4 hrs Can I use it?
I have a rough skin on my face so whatever I apply for getting glow on my skin does not works out, if you can help me for d same dt wud b great. Thank You.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related?